Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Surprise

I saw a little boy come from behind her. He was a complete replica of Alex. He had the same messy brown hair and even those beautiful brown eyes I love so much.

I stared at the little boy with wide eyes.

"Uh, miss?" the woman said.

"Oh, right," I said. I walked into the living room and I could feel my anger starting to bubble up. "Alex, there's some lady at the front door that wants to talk to you." I sat down next to Vanessa and Vanessa and Jack looked at me confused. I just shrugged.

(Alex's POV)
"Okay," I said. She seemed really angry and upset. Now I'm kind of scared.

I walked to the front door and my eyes landed on the little boy. He looked...like me.

"Are you Mr. Gaskarth?" the lady asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said, breaking my gaze at him to look at her.

"Did you know a woman named Alyssa Henderson?"

"Yeah, I did."

"She died in a car accident a few days ago." I looked down at the little boy and he was sort of hiding behind the lady. "She left a letter that if something ever happened to her we would take her son with his dad."

"What?" My mind exploded. I mean there's no doubt he's not my son. He looks exactly like me but I always used protection. Holy shit. It was the summer before I met Eliana at school. I went to England and I met a girl there. On the last day I was there, we did have sex. Shit! I didn't use protection that time. It was spontaneous and I didn't know it was going to happen. "Oh, fuck."

"Sorry?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Okay. Well this is Eric Henderson. He doesn't have your last name but if you want you could change it since he's now legally yours" I was speechless so I just nodded. "Okay, well, have a good day." She left.

"Um, hey," I said to him. I grabbed his hand and his bags and then closed the door behind him.

"Hey," he said shyly. He did have a British accent.

I walked into the room. Eliana didn't even look at me and Jack and Vanessa looked at me and then Eric with wide eyes.

"Um, who's the kid?" Vanessa asked.

"His name is Eric. He's, uh, my son..." Eliana brushed past me. "Eliana! Look over him." I said to Vanessa and I ran after Eliana and she was in our bedroom. "El-"

"Don't say anything," she said. She looked at me. She was crying. I'm guessing angry tears though. "Whose kid is that? I mean other than yours."

"This girl named Alyssa. I met her before I ever met you. I went to England the summer before school started. We kinda had a thing. I sorta kinda forgot to use protection the last time I saw her." She didn't say anything. I sat down next to her. I was about to wrap my arm around her but she moved away from me. "El, please. I'm sorry."

"Well, I am too." She got up and grabbed a suitcase. She started putting random clothes in them.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving."

"What?! Why the fuck are you leaving?!"

"Because!"

"Because doesn't cut it, Eliana!"

"Because you're a fucking liar!"

"How am I a liar? I didn't know he happened!" I'm sure they could all hear us since we were screaming at each other. "Stop fucking packing!" I grabbed her arms.

"Let go of me!" She pulled away and grabbed her suitcase. She walked out of the room and I followed her. "Vanessa, Jack, we're leaving." Vanessa and Jack got up. They both gave me sympathetic looks. Vanessa picked up J.J. and they both left. I grabbed Eliana before she walked out the door. "Don't fucking touch me! I hate you!" She pulled away from me and then she left. My eyes started watering and I fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry," said Eric and he hugged me. I hugged him back. "She'll come back. I promise." He smiled at me and I half smiled back.

"So you must be like five then, huh?" I asked. He wiped a tear that fell down on my cheek and he nodded. I kissed his forehead. "Thanks, Eric. I'm sorry too."

"Why?"

"Because of what happened and what you heard. I didn't mean what I said about you. I mean I'm your dad and I do love you." He smiled at me. "But your new mom doesn't seem happy."

"New mum?"

"Yeah, that's my wife. Her name's Eliana. I guess I can see why she's mad... But let's not worry. Let's just put you to bed, okay?" He just nodded even though it was like seven but then again I don't know what time to put a child to bed.

I put him in one of our many rooms. "Night," I said and kissed the top of his head. I heard him say goodnight before I closed the door behind me. I decided to go into my room and try and call Eliana but it went straight to voice mail. This sucks.