Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Too Close for Comfort

(Eliana's POV)
After I got to Jack and Vanessa's house, I immediately turned off my phone. I pretty much locked myself in their guest bedroom and I hadn't stopped crying since I got there. I thought my life was going great and now I feel like it's spiraling down.

I heard a knock on my door and I wiped my tears away. "What?" I said. Vanessa came in and I just hugged my pillow. I was lying down on my bed and she sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?"she asked and I just shrugged. She sighed and I knew I was crying again because I can feel the tears streaming down my face. "He loves you, you know."

"Whatever. Just leave me alone." I turned my head the other way so I wouldn't see her.

She just sighed again. "Okay." I felt her get up from the bed and the door open and close.

What am I supposed to do now? I know Vanessa and Jack are my best friends but I know they don't want me here. I could go live with my parents but I don't want to barge in their lives either. Maybe I could move in with Zack or Kayla. I know they're dating but they don't live together. I just might ask Zack since he was my friend way before Kayla. I don't think he will mind but I'm also extremely afraid to ask.

I sighed. I mean it's worth a shot, right?

I turned my phone back on and I had quite a few calls from Alex but I ignored them. I went to my contacts and clicked on Zack's name.

"Hello?" his voice came on.

"Um, Zack?" I said.

"Yeah, what's up?"

I sighed. "Can I come stay with you?"

"Why? What's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice and I told him everything. He sighed. "Aw, of course you can stay with me."

"You don’t think Kayla will mind?"

"Nah, she knows you're my best friend and she will understand."

"Thanks. You are great. I'll be by in a bit."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I clicked the end button. I started grabbing all my things and putting them downstairs.

"Uh, where are you going?" Jack asked.

"I'm going to go live with Zack."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because I don't want to ruin either of your lives and I asked Zack and he said it was okay. You have one kid to take care of, you don't need another one."

"Please don't leave," Vanessa said.

"I'll be okay. Seriously... Now can you take me to Zack's apartment?"

"Okay. I'll be back," Jack said and then kissed Vanessa.

I hugged her. "I'll see you." I let go of her and then Jack starting helping me put my things in the car and we left.

We got there and I knocked on Zack's door. He opened the door and smiled at me. He gave me the biggest hug and I hugged him back. He helped me put my things in the extra bedroom he had. I don't why he had an extra room but he did.

"Bye, Jack," I said as he left. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Feel better and I hope you two figure this out. I love both of you too much." He let go of me.

"Love you, too. Bye."

He got in the car and left.

"So do you want to be alone or do something?" Zack asked me when I closed the door.

"I don't think I want to be alone anymore..." I sat down next to him on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I smiled at him. "Thanks."

"No problem. That's what friends are for. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Star Wars!" I shouted.

He laughed. "Okay." He put it on. "You love this movie too much."

I scoffed. "That's like saying 'why breathe'?"

He laughed and we started to watch the movie. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me. I'm really close to Zack. Don't get me wrong, the other boys are my best friends too but I just have a special connection with him. He's the greatest friend you can have.

More than half way through the movie, I started to get sleepy. I tried to fight the sleep but I couldn't help it.

"Zack, you're a great friend," I randomly said.

"Oh, thanks..." he said sort of confused.

"Whoever marries you is a lucky lady. I hope its Kayla though. I love her."

"Thanks. That's very nice of you..."

I went to sleep right after he said that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for not being on for a while. School is very annoying but enjoy! It will get interesting, trust me.