Toying With Paradise

Let's Rearrange

@Ayceee: @Leafit2Jess better know what she’s getting herself into.

@Leafit2Jess: @Ayceee you worry too much. Chill it’s #Australia

@CheckyesJuliet: @Leafit2Jess and @Aycee #stfu

------

“Seriously guys, why are we arguing about this?” Yelled Pearson from inside the bathroom where she was tying her hair up in a messy bun.

“Because!” I cried in response, “he’s married. Does that not make Jess a whore?”

“I am not a whore!” gasped Jess, bewildered at my accusation. “Besides, I’m not the one that’s engaged and getting all buddy with Mr. Raymond.”

“All of you need to just take a chill pill,” announced Kai as she walked into the master bedroom of the suite we were all lounging in. “Now, I don’t know what you’re arguing but I will take a wild guess and assume it has something to do with guys?”

“Duh,” I blurted out shortly before receiving a pillow to my face from Jessa. “Bitch,” I gasped as I retaliated with two pillows in her direction.

Kai walked over to the bed Jess and I were sitting on, only to throw herself face-down onto the mattress and inspiring Pearson to run out of the bathroom and jump on top of her while yelling “Dog pile!”

“I don’t think so,” I said, standing up and making my way towards the door.

“Where’re you going?” Jessa called out as I made it to the door. Turning around to look at her a said, “Calling Trent.”

She scrunched up her face, “Ew. He’s such an ass.”

“But he’s my ass.”

“Did you just say that he’s ‘up your ass’?” Asked bewildered Kai, making her way from underneath Pears.

“Ew no, perv. Don’t bother me while I’m talking to Trenty,” I shouted back at them, walking to mine and Jessa’s room.

-----
@Trent_Anders: I love @Ayceee She’s the perfect girl.

@Leafit2Jess: @Trent_Anders #barf

@Trent_Anders: @Leafit2Jess #getoutofhere

@Leafit@Jess: @Trent_Anders No. You’re such an ass sometimes. #Iswear

@Ayceee: @Leafit2Jess @Trent_Anders #really ?

@Trent_Anders: @Ayceee forget it. Sorry. Goodnight babe<3

@Ayceee: Goodnight<3

@MayRay21: @Ayceee Goodnight<3

@Ayceee: @MayRay21 ahaha goodnight to you too;)

@Trent_Anders: @Ayceee Whose @MayRay21?

@CheckyesJuliet: @Trent_Anders @Ayceee @ @MayRay21 #OhShit

@Leafit2Jess: Amen!!! RT: @CheckyesJuliet: @Trent_Anders @Ayceee @ @MayRay21 #OhShit

-----

“What did you talk about with Trent that made him so gay as to post that tweet?”

“We just talked,” I responded, looking up from Wuthering Heights. “It was nice,” I paused insert the bookmark and lay the book down, “just like before, y’know?”

She layed down in her bed and turned to face me, raising her eyebrows.

“Like before any of this happened,” I explained, raising up my left hand and pointing to the ring tightly snuggled around my ring finger. “Like before he turned into complete ass after proposing. Like before, when we were just dating and he was the sweetest thing ever…” I ended looking up at the ceiling.

“Did he bug you about the Twitter thing with Mase?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle. I tossed her my phone, she knew what to do.

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed after looking at the text messages. “Ten messages? And two missed called?”

“Yup,” I faked a smile, looking back at her.

“And you didn’t reply?”

“I’m ‘sleeping’ so I didn’t hear my phone vibrate.”

“You’re an idiot,” she laughed, tossing me my phone back. “What about Mason though?”

“What about him?”

“I don’t know,” I exhaled as I reached for the remote to turn off the lights in the room. “He’s nice.”

Nice? He’s super fucking amazing Ayla! One-hundred billion fucking times better than Trenton.”

“But Trenton and I have history. And we’re engaged. And Mason is married.”

“Not really married…”

“But I’m engaged.”

“You’re engaged, not married. There’s still time for you to back out.”

“I know, good night Jess.”

Thoughts began to instantly fill my head. I hardly knew Mason. I knew Trenton. I knew how amazing he could be, despite my friends’ attitudes towards him. But then why did I even have to think about this? I shouldn’t be even contemplating my feelings towards my fiancé. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey readers:) Sorry for the late update. I know it's been way too long and that most of you probably forgot what was going on, I know I did. Anyways, I hope you guys are having a fabulous Christmas, urm, I mean winter, Break! If you're in the states anyway... And if not, WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Please Comment and Subscribe:) <3