‹ Prequel: Disenchanted
Status: Complete (2016)

Ocean's Burning

Chapter 10

They stood before a grand house, large iron fence infront of them, as the Snatchers dragged the forward, and they watched as Peter Pettrigrew approached the gate with a terrified face.

“Y-y-yes?”

“Were here to see Madame Lestrange,” Scrabior said dangerously, “We’ve got somethings that might be of interest to her.”

Pettigrew gazed over the captured teenagers and nodded, with a flick of his wand and the gates opened slowly.

Kitty’s heart was pounding as they walked down the large path, the pure image of Bellatrix sending hexes at her scarred her mind.

ϟ

From inside the mansion however and the top floor Draco Malfoy starred down at the group of people approaching his home with horror, as he recognized the short thin haired girl that was being dragged.

“CISSY!”

He left his room rapidly as his Aunt screamed from the bottom floor, and followed his father down the stairs, wand tightly gripped in his hand.
As he entered the room he saw Greyback holding Kitty and Granger, both girls looking terrified as he sniffed at their hair.

“What is it Bella?” Narcissa asked coldly as she approached her sister who was examining Harry, now binded with ropes.

Kitty watched as Bellatrix roughly pulled at Harry’s face pushing him into the light.

“They say they’ve got Potter,” Bellatrix said pushing away from Harry, “His face is been stung.”

Kitty glanced around the room as Fenrir tightened his grasp around the girls neck, gagging her, as she stared at caught Draco’s stare, and watched as his face paled.

“Well, well.” Bellatrix said menacingly, “What have we here?”

Kitty stayed quiet as she was pulled from the were-wolf and Bellatrix held her tightly by the hair, “Lookie Draco, it’s the Mudblood brat, you so greatly adore.”

Kitty’s eyes searched Draco’s face for anything, but watched as it immediately turned cold, “What girl?”

Kitty let her eyes fill with tears as Bellatrix cackled and pressed the girl against the wall.

Draco’s heart beat faster, as his Aunt poked the girl harshly in the neck, “Doholohov’s face has never been the same since you sent a nasty little spell their way last year. I’d be doing them a favor if I killed you-”

“Ma’am?”

Bellatrix sneered and pulled away from Kitty who was crying softly, as with a flick of Bellatrix’s wand a tape like substance pinned her to the wall.

“What?”

“I-Is this Potter or not?” Scabior, “The paper says these are the two girls who’ve been traveling with him, and Weasley, we’ve got his wand and all-”

“Draco come here,” Narcissa hissed at her son, who’s eyes snapped away with pain from the crying girl and towards his Mother.

Kitty watched as Draco approached Harry as Bellatrix stood beside him, “Well is it him?”

Draco hesitated for a moment, glancing at Kitty who’s bottom lip trembled, before glancing at Harry once more.

“Draco, is it him?” Lucius hissed from the beside his wide.

“I can’t - I can’t be sure.” Draco stuttered, “What’s wrong with his face?”

“Says he’s been stung, I think it was the girl.” Fenrir said snarkily shoving Hermione at Bellatrix who grabbed her.

“It is Granger,” Narcissa concluded, “That’s Weasley, and Jenkin’s.”

Draco shook with nerves as Bellatrix glanced between the four, with a snide smile.

Draco met Kitty’s gaze as tears filled her eyes.

“It’s a stinging jinx, we wait for it to disappear, and if it is Potter we summons the Dark Lord- What do you have there?” Bellatrix suddenly stopped talking. Everyone’s eyes travelled to the other side of the room, where Bellatrix stared at a Snatcher.

“Sword.” the man grunted.

“Give it to me.” she hissed pointing her wand at him.

“What’re ye playing at women, we’d been finding it-”

Stupefy!” she shrieked, causing Hermione to let out a scream as the man fell and his companions pulled out their wands, and in a manner of seconds tight ropes were wrapped around their necks.

“Bellatrix! How dare you in my house!” Narcissa exclaimed in outrage as she stepped forward, but was stopped by Lucius.

“Silence,” she hissed, grabbing the sword from the floor as Harry and Ron stared angrily, “Cissy, the situation is much more grave then we expected, we cannot summons him at all yet.”

Narcissa breathed heavily and gazed at her son, who’s eyes were glued to Kitty, who was finally let down from the wall and in his Father’s hold.

“Take them to the cellar.” Bellatrix ordered.

“No-” Draco spoke out.

“No?” Bellatrix cackled walking towards Kitty who squirmed, “Fine take the boys to the cellar, leave the girls with me.”

Draco gave a look of disgust as Ron was flung in his direction bound and glaring, as he followed Pettigrew down the steps. From Pettigrew’s arms, Harry’s deformed face gave the blonde a hateful menacing look.

“Now,” Bellatrix smiled turning to Hermione and Kitty who were huddled on the floor holding each other tightly as the manic women turned to them, “You are going to tell me how you got into my vault.”

Kitty let out a cry as Hermione was wrenched from her side, and thrown to the floor, while Bellatrix hovered over her sneering a small dagger in hand.

“Draco!” Narcissa called, and Kitty turned towards the stairs, where Draco stood paler then before, “Take the other Mudblood downstairs, bring her when we call.”

Kitty moved away from Draco in panic as he gave her the same look he had when he first saw her six years ago. A look of disgust. Kitty gripped away from Draco as she was taken out of the room, as Kitty let out a scream, as Kitty saw the dagger dig into Hermione’s arm.

“Shut up!” Draco yelled at her, tossing her into a room adjacent to the cellar, and slamming the door. Once the door was closed, Kitty now unbound, flung herself at the boy, fists pounding against his chest until a final hand slapped him across the face, as she reached to do it again, he caught her wrist and held her strongly down, catching her other wrist as she reached out again, “Kitty enough.”

“No! You promised nothing would happen,” she sobbed struggling against his vice grip with panic as she stared at him with nothing but hate, “You promised me-”

“Promises don’t mean anything anymore,” he hissed, lying straight through his teeth.

“Stop lying to yourself!” Kitty screamed at him, before she was turned around and her back was pressed against the door with harshness she felt herself begin to bruise.

“I told you to be afraid of me,” Draco whispered in her ear darkly, the voice faltering, “A-and you didn’t listen.”

Kitty sobbed as she heard Hermione scream from above as Bellatrix laughed hysterically.

“You said you would come for me,” she cried leaning away from his face, as he pressed his nose against her cheek, “You never did, you haven’t protected me, you didn’t keep any of your promises-”

“Kitty, listen to me, this isn’t over-”

“Yes it is Draco.” Kitty whispered, allowing him finally to lean against her, trapping her against the door and him. She shook as tears streamed down her face watching as the boy wiped under her eyes,. Kitty glanced up at the boy, hiding her face in his neck, her hands against his chest as
he hugged her numb body, before he turned her chin up and hesitantly placed a kiss on her lips. The sound of both of them sighing filled their ears, before the kissing grew urgent, for as they touched, they feared it would be the last time. Kitty let a weak hand reach up and tug gently on his hair, pulling him closer as the both let out soft groans at the closeness, and the friction between them. Kitty allowed her lips to part momentarily before she let out a soft strangled sob and pulled away.

“They’re going to kill us.”

Draco turned his cheek from the girl and reached into his pocket until he felt a chain touch his fingers. Kitty stared as the owl cage hung before her eyes, before she stared into Draco’s blue ones.

“Never loose this. Never let anyone take this from you again,” Draco said harshly, placing the necklace over the girls head and tucking it in her shirt, “I don’t know what I would do if I never knew what was happening to you-

“DRACO! BRING KITTY!”

Kitty turned to him with horror stricken eyes as Bellatrix’s voice rang through the house.

“Draco, p-p-please d-don’t.” Kitty begged as Draco made a movement to open the door, “P-please, p-p-p-please.”

It took all of Draco’s power to not Dissaparate with the girl there and then, but as he pressed his lips to hers gently once more, he let out a strangled sob and pushed her out the door. He held her close, as they walked up the stairs, tears streaming down the Muggle-Born’s face. As the reached the room, Kitty stared horrified at Hermione who lay sprawled, her forearm bleeding as she lay petrified on the floor. Kitty gripped Draco’s arm, as he whispered in her ear, “You’ll make it out alive, I promise you.”

She held on tightly to the boy as Bellatrix pulled at her hair, and got in her face with a disgusted look, “You think you’re worth being saved don’t you.”

Kitty didn’t answer as her back hit wall roughly, before glass shattered behind her head, and she felt light-headed, as she stared at pieces of mirror on the floor by her feet. Kitty glanced at Draco who made a noise almost like a snarl, but was being gripped back by his Father.

“Maybe you can clear up what you’re friend failed to.” Bellatrix hissed grabbing Kitty by the cheeks and forcing her to look into the dark eyes, “Where did you get the sword?”

“We didn’t steal anything,” she whispered, moisture slid down the back of her head and down her neck, in the silence of the room she felt droplets pitter-pattering to hard wood floor.

“Tell me!” Bellatrix screamed, throwing Kitty to the ground, watching as the girl cried out as her head hit the ground and pieces of glass embedded themselves into her hands.

“Part of you’re soul’s already gone,” Bellatrix whispered gleefully at the girl, glancing at Draco who’s face was now sheet white, and watched as his aunt grabbed the small dagger from the mantel and hovered over the girl, “So you shouldn’t feel anything.”

Kitty sobbed as she stared at the dark eyes above her.

“You want to be apart of Draco’s life,” Bellatrix whispered, “Why not bare a mark similar to his.”
Kitty let out an ear piercing scream as the dagger dug straight down into her forearm, her eyes were squeezed shut as the dagger was twisted in her flesh.

“STUPEFY!”

Bellatrix froze and pulled out the shard, leaving Kitty bleeding on the floor as Draco dashed towards the girl, as Bellatrix pointed the wand at Harry and Ron who now stood.

Narcissa and Lucius armed as well pointed there wands at the two boys.

Draco held Kitty’s hand tightly as she bled from her head, hands and now arm, “I’m sorry, I’m
sorry.” he shook with each word as he ran a pale trembling hand over her forehead.

“Drop them.” Bellatrix’s voice rang, “Drop your wands.”

Kitty stared with trembling lips as she heard the pitter patter of the wands dropping, Hermione was no longer at her side, instead Bellatrix now had a hold of her her, the dagger pressed to her neck.

“Draco, get them.” Bellatrix ordered.

Draco glanced hesitantly at his aunt before gripping Kitty’s hand and walking towards Harry, Ron and the goblin.

“Now, let me tell you-”

Bellatrix began to talk, but Kitty stared up, her body numb as she stared at the house elf that hung from the chandelier, unscrewing the bolts.

“What-?”

Kitty was pulled out of the way as the chandelier fell, and she held tightly in Draco’s arms, as chaos broke out once more.

“How dare you house elf, you almost killed me!”

Harry appeared, now normal before Draco and Kitty, as he pulled her out of his arms, and made a grab for Draco’s wand, but stopped when it was handed to him. Kitty stared at Draco from Harry’s arms.

“I promised.” Draco said loudly.

Kitty opened her mouth to speak, but stopped when Harry’s grasp on her tightened, and their
was a crack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loved this.

Last Update for the day.
Atleast 5 comments for the next update Tell me what you think.

And please check out and subscribe to my new story: The Dawn