Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

So, You Guys Are Dating Now?

After the photoshoot, the boys headed back to the hotel. Eric, Matt and Elliott decided to go to the casino, in hopes of winning some big bucks. Jared and Leah went to a dinner and a movie.

I looked at Beau, "So, our date?" I asked, sitting down on our hotel bed. He was still trying to peer into the Victoria's Secret bag and I smacked his hand gently as he reached for it. "Stop it."

Beau pouted and then smiled. "I'm just playing with you babe...and yeah, our date. What do you want to do? Dinner?"

I nodded. "Yes, dinner sounds nice. Skip the movie though." I said, getting up. I hid the bag in the closet and then turned to him. "We'll just come back here and have our own entertainment."

Beau grinned. "Will I be able to see what's hiddin in your V.S. bag?" he asked, sitting down on the bed. I smirked and walked over to him, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I leaned down and kissed him once.

"Maybe." I said.

Beau looked up at me. "Please?"

"Maybe. Now, dinner? Where too?" I asked, getting off of him. I walked over to my suitcase and began pulling clothes out.

"Hmm...I don't care. Where do you feel like going?" he asked, laying back on the bed.

I looked at him, holding up two outfits. In my right hand was a short black dress, with a lace top half. In my left hand was a pair of shorts and a nice lacey tank top. Beau looked at them, studying both.

"I like both. But, the dress. It's sexier." he said, smiling.

"Olive Garden it is then." I said, smirking.

"You don't have to get dressed up for that." he said, sitting up.

"But I'm going to anyways, to distract you." I said, winking.

I went into the bathroom, bringing the dress with me. Beau followed, leaning against the door as he watched me change out of my jeans and tank top and then slipping the dress on.

"We can give Jared and Leah a shock tonight." he said.

I looked at him, in the mirror, as I fixed my makeup. I knew what he was talking about. "I'm trying to forget about that, please don't remind me."

"Thank God we're next to them." Beau said.

"Beau! Stop!" I said, laughing. I started applying my eyeliner again as Beau smirked. "You act like you never heard them before."

"I haven't! Have you?"

"One time. I don't know, I went over to Jared's to get my DS back and I heard them upstairs...well, actually, I wasn't even in the house yet, I was outside still." he said.

I turned and looked at him. "Seriously?"

He nodded. "I never got my DS back."

I laughed. "Aw, poor Beau." I said, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

Beau smiled. "I guess I should go get ready?"

I nodded.

Thirty minutes later, we were at Olive Garden. We were seated and Beau and I were looking over the menus. The waitress brought us our drinks and a basket of breadsticks. I ended up ordering a salad and chicken parmasen noodles. Beau ordered the same, minus the salad.

"So, how do you like being in my brother's band?" I asked, grabbing a breadstick. Beau grabbed one too. "It's awesome."

"Really?" I asked, taking a bite. He nodded.

"When I first joined, I had to learn all the old songs that Craig had made with them and everytime I would mispronounce a word or something, your brother would stop us all and tell me the correct lyrics. It was funny, to be honest." he said.

I laughed. "Sounds just like Eric."

He also laughed. "Doesn't it, though?"

Our food came and we began eating. I finished before Beau, only because I couldn't finish all of my noodles. Beau finished all of his and then pointed to mine, "Are you going to eat that?" he asked.

"Do you want it?" I asked. He nodded. I handed him my plate and Beau handed me his. I took the last breadstick and broke off a piece and then handed the rest to Beau. He dipped it in the cheesy sauce before sticking it in his mouth.

After he finished and paid, we got up and Beau took my hand as we walked out and back to the car. He opened my door for me and I smiled as I got in, putting my seatbelt on. Beau came around to his side, getting in and putting his seatbelt on.

"I wonder if we'll beat the others back?" Beau said.

"Maybe." I said.

He started the car up and headed back to the hotel. We didn't. When we got into the hotel lobby, Matt, Eric and Elliott were sitting on the couch. Jared and Leah were also there. It was like they were all waiting for us.

"Where have you guys been?" Eric asked.

"We went out to eat." I said.

"I'm sure Beau was doing a whole different type of eating." Matt said. Eric shot him a glare and then leaned over and punched him in the arm. "That's my sister you're talking about!"

Matt rubbed his arm. "I was just kidding!"

"So, you two.." Elliott said.

I looked over at Leah. She was smiling, so huge. She knew that Beau and I were together and I told her to keep it quiet until we were ready to tell the others. I think it was already making itself known though.

"We can't really hide it anymore, D." Beau said, looking down at me. Leah squealed, climbed off of Jared's lap and ran over, hugging me. Eric just looked at her, confused.

"They're together, duh!" Leah said. "Knew it." Elliott and Matt said together. "I swear I didn't tell them." Leah assured me.

"So, you guys are dating now?" Eric asked us, even though he had just heard it from my best friend. We nodded.

Eric got up, walking over to Beau. "I'm happy for you, bro. But, if you hurt my baby sister, I'll kick your ass." he said, patting Beau's shoulder. Beau chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't hurt her." he assured him. Leah smiled and gave me another hug.

An hour later and everyone had gone to bed. Jared and Leah were quiet tonight, probably because Leah was so hyped up about Beau and I finally getting together, that she was too worn out for sex.

"Now, can I see what's in the bag?" Beau asked.

"In a second." I said, grabbing the bag. I went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I took my makeup off and then slipped my shoes and dress off and my bra and panties. I pulled out the black panties and black night gown that I bought from V.S.

I slid them on and then opened the door a crack, sticking my head out. "Close your eyes."

"Aw, babe." Beau whined. "Beau, close your eyes or I'm not coming out." I said.

"Fine, they're closed." he said.

I opened the door all the way and walked out, shutting the bathroom light off behind me. I shuffled over to the bed, looking at Beau. He looked so cute. "Can I open now?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

Beau's eyes opened and his mouth dropped. He was staring at me, in awe. Leah was right. "Holy...fuck..." he said, rubbing his eyes. I smirked. "What?"

"I just have to make sure I'm not dreaming." he said, smiling. I shook my head. "You're not. This is real." I said. He smiled. "Come here." he said.

I crawled over to him, leaning up and kissing him. He kissed me back as his hands traced down my back, sending shivers down my spine, good shivers though. "Are you really ready for this?" he asked, breaking the kiss.

I nodded. "I am." I said. Beau took his shirt and jeans off, leaving him in his boxers. I laid back on the bed, he lifted the night gown up and over my head, tossing it to the side.

He stared down at my body. "Wow...you are so...beautiful." he said. I blushed a little. "Thank you."

He smiled and leaned down, kissing me once more as his body pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rubbed my sides. I moaned a little into the kiss as Beau's hand traced it's way down my stomach to the hem of my panties.

He looked down at me. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asked. I nodded. "I am. I'm finally ready." I said. Beau smiled and slid my panties off and then his boxers.

He kissed me again as he pushed himself into me. I gripped his hair and let out a moan as he began pushing in and out. We picked up speed and soon, our headboard was banging against the wall. I knew Jared and Leah could hear us.

As he started pushing faster, I began moaning and screaming. "Oh, God, Beau! Yes! Faster!"

Leah covered her mouth. "This is so disturbing." Jared whispered. Leah giggled. "Hush. I think they're taking revenge on us." she said. Jared covered his ears as the banging got louder. "Oh my God." Leah said, burying her head into Jared's chest.

We started coming to a stop as soon as Beau came. We were both panting and exchanged another kiss. "That...was...amazing." I said, as Beau rolled over and laid next to me. He smiled. "It was."

He reached over and turned off the light. "I hope we got Jared and Leah all freaked out over there." he said. I giggled. "I'm sure we did." I said, leaning up and kissing him once more before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm the newest co-author to the this wonderful story, haha. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter ^-^