Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

Shopping

After I had gotten ready Leah and I walked down the street to Victoria's Secret. We made our way inside the store and looked around. Leah and I found some stuff that Beau might like. I went in one of the dressing rooms to try them on. I came out in a silky night gown that had matching panties with it.

I looked at Leah "Well, what do you think?" Leah's jaw dropped "That's it D. Beau will not be able to resist you in that." I smiled at her and nodded. I changed back in to my clothes and Leah and walked up to the register. I paid for my lingerie and we walked out of the store.

We walked down the photographer's studio to meet up with my brother and the guys. "Now Leah, don't tell the guys about this." She looked at me ad nodded "I won't." We got the the studio and saw that my brother was the only getting his picture taken at the moment.

The rest of the guys were sitting down at the table eating snacks. Leah sat down next to Jared and I sat down next to Beau. Matt and Elliot looked at the Victoria's Secret bag in my hand. Their eyes widened. "Victoria's Secret, Ooh La La." I scoffed at Matt "Shut up Matt."

Matt just folded his arms. Suddenly, the photographer hollered "Okay, I need everyone but Beau right now." Jared, Matt, and Elliot walked over to the photographer. I looked at Beau. He pressed his lips to mine. He saw my shopping bag.

"Hmmm, Daddy likey." He began to try to look in my bag. I pulled it away from him "Uh, Uh, Uh, It's a surprise." He looked at me with a puppy dog pout. Leah just giggled at the conversation. I leaned and whispered in Beau's ear "You'll find out later tonight." His eyes widened as a big grin appeared on his face. I just laughed at him.

"Okay, that's a wrap! Great job guys" Th photographer yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is a little short.