Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"What Happened Here?"

Beau and I were still sleeping as we started to arrive in LA. In my sleep, I heard Eric openthe door to the back bedroom. "Hey guys...we're...here." He trailed off as he saw me resting on Beau's chest. "Hey guys, look at this!" He yelled to everyone. They all came running, and stood in the door way of the room.

"Woah, what happened here?" Jared asked, a little stunned.

Beau began to wake up. He looked at everyone in the door way.

"Beau, Why is my sister laying on your chest? And why are your arms wrapped around her?" Eric asked him, sounding a little puzzled and maybe even a little pissed off.

"Well, there was a thunderstorm last night. She was afraid of the thunder so I cuddled her up to me to comfort her." Beau explained.

"Looks to me like Beau got laid." Matt said jokingly with a chuckle. I woke up when I heard that.

"Fuck off, Matt! Nothing happened!" I yelled and threw a pillow at him, laughing. He ran back to the front of the bus. Eric just chuckled, and everyone all ran through the doorway and piled on top of Beau and I.

"Okay, you guys can like, leave now so we can get ready." I said laughing. They all got up and made their way out of the room. Just as they did, Jared popped his head back in the doorway.

"Hey, Leah and I are going to Starbucks you guys want anything?" He asked.

"Sure, can I get a Caramel Macchiato and a Blueberry Scone?" I asked.

"Sure thing. Beau, the usual?" Jared asked.

"You know it, dude." He replied with a smile. Jared left out of the doorway, closing the door behind him. Beau and I still were sitting up in bed. I reached for my laptop that was on the nightstand.

"Hey Beau, let's take a picture with my webcam." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He said smiling back. We took the picture and I uploaded it to twitter.

@lambertgirl: Goodmorning! First day on tour with my brother's band.

"I like it." He said as a looked at me with a smile.

"Me too" I replied and smiled back.

Damnit, that breath taking smile of his. I thought.

"Hey Beau, you mind if I shower first since I take longer?" I asked him as I grabbed my clothes out of my suitcase.

"Sure, go ahead." He said. I turned back to him with a smile.

$$$

[Beau's POV]

God, I wanna kiss her so bad right now...

Oh, snap out of it Bokan! You barley know her.

But I can't help myself...

$$$

As I smiled back at him, Beau lifted my chin with two fingers and pressed his lips to mine.
I hesitated at first, but then kissed back. He placed his hands around my neck and rested them on my cheeks. He pulled away a few seconds later. I was in shock from it, but it wasn't bad.

"I-I'm sorry" He said with a stutter.

"It's okay, You kinda just caught me off guard, that's all." I said smiling. "To be honest, I kinda enjoyed it."

"Really?" He asked, a smile forming on his face. I looked up at him and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, Beau made a move on her. :)