Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

Coffee

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I got in the shower, the warm water fell down all over my body, relaxing me. I stepped out of the shower when I was finished, and dried myself off with a towel. I didn't bother with my hair, so i decided to just put it up in a bun while it was still wet.

I put on a bra and panties. Then I put on a black tank top and some short jean shorts with a pair of matching black heels. I started to begin with my make up when my iPhone vibrated...

1 New Text from Mike

Hey Beautiful :) -Mike

What do you want asshole? -Me

I want to see you. I'm in LA. -Mike

Mike is my ex, I dated him for 2 years. He cheated on me with Leah. I forgave Leah for it but I never forgave Mike, so I dumped him. Eric nearly knocked him out when we found them together.

Eric and I were coming back from the movies. Leah and Mike say they would be waiting at the house since we were all hanging out after.

"Mike? Leah?" I hollered when we stepped foot in the house. No reply. Eric and I walked around the house. We walked pass my bedroom when we heard a noise. We opened my bedroom door to find Mike in my bed with Leah kissing her.

"What the hell is this?!" I said, furious. They both looked at me, surprised.

"D, baby, it's not what you think." He said trying to defend himself.

"Daralynn, he came on to me. I tried to fight him off and-" Leah sounded really upset all of the sudden.

"It's fine Leah, I'm not mad at you." I said cutting her off. "Mike, I can't believe you! And with my best friend?!" I yelled to him. Leah grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom while covering herself up.

"Dude, I can't believe you did this to my sister!" Eric yelled to Mike. He stomped over to Mike and punched him straight in the nose.

"Mike, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, We're through!" I screamed at him and then slapped him across the face.


Well, forget it. I told you not to talk to me and Eric told you to stay away from me.-Me

I put my phone down, then went on with my make up. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom, down the hall, to the front of the bus. Eric and Elliot were sitting at the table drinking their coffee and eating their breakfast. Matt was sitting in the chair watching TV and drinking his coffee. Jared and Leah were on the couch making out with their iced coffees in their hands.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" I groaned as I looked at them. They pulled away and started chuckling. I walked over to the table and sat down next to my brother.

"Hey bro." I said with a smile.

"Hey baby girl, here's your coffee and scone." He said as he handed them to me.

"Thanks" I replied back to him.

I began to sip on my coffee when Eric looked at me and saw that I was a little upset.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing." I said softly as I tilted my head down.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yes Eric, I'm fine." I replied back.