Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

Hotel

The bus began to slow down, signaling that we were arriving at the hotel. We grabbed all our stuff and stepped off the bus to check in to the hotel. Eric walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Reservations for Blessthefall." He said to her. She nodded and handed Eric the room keys. He paid for the rooms with the record label's credit card. He walked over to us and handed us each our room keys.

"Alright, here's the deal; Daralynn and Beau get a room, Jared and Leah share one, and Matt, Elliot, and I will share one." He instructed us. "Its 5 pm now. The show is at 9, and sound check is at 8."

We all got in the elevator to go up to our rooms. We got off the elevator and walked down to our rooms, they were all next to each other. Beau unlocked the door to our room, we walked in and set our suitcases down.

"So D, we have a few hours before the show. What do you wanna do?" He asked smiling.

"You wanna call the guys and see if they want to find a place for dinner? I'm kinda hungry." I suggested.

"Sure."

"Okay, I'm gonna go finish my hair." I said. He nodded as I walked to the bathroom. I plugged my straightener in and turned it on, letting my hair down from the bun it was in. Just as I started straightening my hair, Beau walked in the bathroom.

"They'll meet us in the lobby in 20 minutes." He said.

"Okay" He just stood there staring at me through the mirror and smiling.

"What are you staring at?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh nothing, just looking at how beautiful you are." He replied, that same smile on his face still. I didn't say a word, I couldn't help but just smile at him through the mirror. He got close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "You know, I wanted to tell you something." He whispered to me.

"What's that?" I whispered back.

"That I'm beginning to fall for you." He said, kissing my neck.

"Well, we have been flirting a little bit since we met." I smiled, setting the straightener down.

"Yeah, we have. Honestly though D, I thought you were beautiful from the first time I laid eyes on you." He confessed. I giggled, blushing a little. I turned around to face him.

"Well, maybe I'm falling for you too." I confessed to him. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back with no hesitation. He picked me up and carried me to the bed, never breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed and we continued kissing, his hands beginning to run up my sides and under my tank top. That's when I stopped him, knowing if I didn't this would go too far.

"Beau, we should get going." I stated, smiling slightly. He smiled, looking a little embarrassed , but nodded anyway and helped me up off the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, what a make out scene that was. :)