Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

Hotel Thumping

After Beau and I's quick makeout session (which, I will not lie, I enjoyed very much), we had to go and meet up with the guys to find a place to eat. And after all of us standing there for about another 10 minutes arguing over where to go, we finally decided that the Applebee's right by our hotel would do.

After our dinner, the boys barely made it to soundcheck in time, and before we knew it, they were playing their show.

"So, you and Beau, huh?" I looked over at Leah as we stood on the side of the stage watching. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Who's big mouth told you?" I laughed. She squealed and began jumping up and down. "Leah, calm down! We're not dating, we're not together, I just met the guy! Sheesh!"

"You two would be really cute together, though." She smiled, nodding her head as if she were agreeing with her own statement. "Plus, Beau's a good guy. A loyal guy. Unlike some other people we know." We both rolled our eyes at the same time, knowing she was talking about Mike. "So, have you guys...kissed?" She giggled. A blush started to form on my cheeks and I glanced away from her, watching Beau jump around on stage. "OH MY GOD YOU TWO KISSED?!"

"Keep it down!" I hissed, laughing a little. "God, maybe you're the one with the big mouth!"

"You kissed?!" I nodded, smiling slightly. "How was it? Was he good?" I put my face in my hands, feeling my cheeks heat up even more. "Oh my goodness, Leah."

"I need details!" She shook me. "Yes he was a good kisser, it was great, now hush!" I giggled.

"I think Miss Daralynn has a cruuuushhhh." Leah sang, doing a little dance and grinning like a maniac. I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Sure, sure."

After the show was done and the boys hung out with the fans, it was almost midnight before we got back to our hotel. We all said goodnight to each other before retreating to our rooms.

"You did awesome tonight." I smiled at Beau. He smiled back. "Thank you." I walked over to my suitcase on the floor, digging out a pair of pajamas. When I turned around, I smacked right into Beau's chest, making me laugh.

"What're you d-" I was cut off by his warm, soft lips on mine. I smiled into it, kissing back. We pulled away after a few seconds, smiling at each other. "What was that for?"

"I like kissing you." I giggled and shook my head at him, walking past him and going into the bathroom. I washed my face and changed into my pajamas quickly, running a brush through my hair before turning the light off and going back into the room. I saw Beau laying in the bed, lights already turned out and TV turned on. He smiled at me as I crawled into the bed, snuggling under the covers.

"You can cuddle up to me, D." He laughed slightly when he noticed I was somewhat keeping my distance. I grinned, instantly doing just that. I laid my head on his chest, his arm going around me. "I could get used to this." He said quietly, stroking my hair. I tilted my head up to look at him.

"Beau, we just met." I laughed. He smiled. "I don't care, I really like you."

"I really like you too." I smiled softly. I decided to be brave and lean up, pressing my lips to his. He kissed back with no hesitation, and we pulled away a couple seconds later. We both smiled at each other, and I laid my head back on his chest.

A little while later, he clicked the TV off and we said goodnight to each other. But while we both were trying to go to sleepy-night-night-dreamland, we heard some...questionable noises in the room next to ours...

"...What is that noise?" I whispered in the darkness, lifting my head up a little. I could barely make out Beau's face in the dark, but I still saw him, nonetheless.

We stayed silent, looking around the room as we kept hearing Thump...thump...thump... at a steady beat.

"Uhhh..." Beau and I both sat up, listening more intently. "Isn't that coming from Jared and Leah's room?" I whispered. Beau "sssshhh"'d me, holding up his hand.

"Ohhh....oh god, baby..."

I put my hands over my mouth to keep from screaming, Beau's facial expression resembling the "O_O" smiley.

"They're fucking!!!" I whisper-yelled, flailing my arms a little. The thumping got louder, and so did their moans.

"Oh, faster Jared!" I squealed in disgust, grabbing my pillow and shoving my face in it. "Are you kidding me?!" Beau whispered, trying to laugh as quietly as he could.

"OH, LEAH!" I threw my pillow at the wall, burying my face in Beau's shoulder instead. "The mental images, dear God, the mental images!!" I whined. Beau put his hands over my ears, but I could still hear his quiet laughter and Jared and Leah's...loudness.

Beau and I looked at each other in surprise when the thumping got much faster and louder. "I think they're finishing..."

"Oh, ew!" Beau continued laughing at me as I kept saying "Ew" at every thump, and whining. I heard Leah start to scream, but then something quickly silence her...

I really don't want to know what that something was...

The thumping and moaning and nastyness slowed to a stop, and Beau had his face in his hands laughing his ass off.

"That was so gross." I groaned, getting up and grabbing my pillow I'd thrown before getting back into bed.

"They're so loud!" Beau laughed, flopping back onto his pillow. I shuddered at the mental image in my head, not really wanting to picture my best friend having sex.

"I am scarred for the rest of my life." I whispered into the darkness, making Beau erupt into his quiet laughter again.

"Maybe we should do that and see how they like it." I snapped my head over at him, glaring, and he grinned. "No." I tried to sound serious, but I ended up giggling.

"It'd be funny! And fun for us." He winked. I laughed, thankful that it was dark or else he'd see the major blush on my cheeks.

"Go to sleep, Beau." I giggled, turning over on my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! -waves- I'm Get Scared, or Ashy, the new co-writer. (: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

NOW COMMENT! >D