Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"Am I Ready For This?"

Morning came, still sleeping I was woken up by soft kisses on my neck. I groaned and rolled over opening my eyes to see Beau was awake.

"Good Morning Beautiful"
"Good Morning Beau" I replied smiling at him.

We laid in bed for a while watching TV. "D?" Beau asked. "Yeah Beau?"
He rolled over looking in to my eyes "I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go on a date later tonight?" I squealed and smiled at him "I'd love to!"

Beau got up out of bed and put his jeans on, "Great!" "Hey, I'll be back I'm gonna go down and get breakfast for us." He said as pulled his shirt over his head.

I sat up in bed. "Okay" He walked around to my side on the bed and pressed his lips to mine. "I'll be back" He began to walk towards the door. "Beau, wait." He turned around to look at me "Yeah?"

I sighed "I really think it's time to tell everyone what's going on with us" "I mean, Leah kinda already knows a little bit, we need to tell the others." He nodded "Don't worry D, We can tell them later tonight." I nodded then Beau continued out the door.

As I was sitting be watching TV while waiting for Beau to get back thoughts were going through my head. I decided tonight I wanted to surprise Beau and finally give myself to him. I felt safe with him and I was not going to let any thoughts of Mike or being hurt again get in the way of it. I trusted Beau and I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

Just then there was knock on the door. I Got up and walked over to the door and looked through the peep-hole to see that it was Leah. I opened the door to let her in

"Hey girl, come on in." She nodded "Oh, here's your breakfast. Beau had to go. He forgot they have a photo shoot to promote the new album" She handed me my food. I nodded.

I walked over and sat down at the table. Leah sitting down across from me. "Beau and I heard you and Jared last night."

Leah giggled "Oh, sorry. Jared is just so good in bed." I groaned "Ew, Leah I didn't need to know that." She giggled again,

"Sorry, It's just that..he's asked me to move in with him." My eyes widened "That's Awesome! I'm so happy for you."

"Okay, Leah I'm gonna let you in on something but you can't tell the others."

She jumped up and down "What What, What is it?"

I just shook my head "Sheesh dude, calm down." Leah pulled herself together.

"Leah, I'm finally going to sleep with Beau."

She squealed "I'm so happy for you! My baby Daralynn is growing up."

I laughed. "Shut up Leah, you I'm not a virgin anyways because I slept with Mike when were dating."

She smiled "I know I know, but Beau is a good guy. He really likes you."

"I know Leah. Now lets go shopping, I wanna find something that will drive Beau crazy."

Her smile got even bigger. "Well, there is a Victoria's Secret that's on our way down to the photo shoot."

I nodded. "Now we're talking! Okay, wait here and I'll go get ready." She nodded again.