Status: Oh Hold

Be My Strength

Mis//Understanding

I just finished taking shower and dress up quickly with my jeans and a red sweatshirt that Celina packed me back when we were in London. I'm going down to the living room where I see Andy with a guitar on his lap.

"Why don't you play a song?" I asked him and Andy look up to me as I walk closer and sit to couch right next to him.

I grab a pillow couch and put it on my lap. I sit Indian style and stared at Andy as I mounted my chin with left hand. Andy keep looking back and fourth between the guitar and I.

"I bet a bass player can also play guitar, right?" I smirked and caused Andy making a question with his face. "Celina told me a little about you..." I paused and waiting for Andy to react.

"What did she say?" Andy moved a little closer to me.

"Uhm... She said you play in a band called We Came As Romans. Which I never heard about it before" Andy rolled his eyes and chuckled of my face when telling him about his band.

"I'm not blaming you" he laughed. "What else did you know about me now?" Now he looked me in the eye with a soft expression and made me feel awkward for getting stared by him.

"It's uhm... She said you and Ross are friends and also with a lot of other bands out there. I just have to name it and she bet you're friends with them" Andy burst into laugher and moving his head back and fourth.

"It's not true. Celina exaggerated it. I know a lot of bands, but not every bands"

Andy got back to the guitar and made a long sighed but started to play with it. His fingers started to play it easily while his face seriously looking at the string. For a few seconds I noticed he plays All You Need Is Love by The Beatles.

"Can you sing it with me?" a small smile come from the edge of my lips when he asked me.

Andy starts to sing and his voice might be not the best singer in town but I really enjoy it. The way he sing and sometime glance at me with his blue eyes make me captivated for a moment. As the time I sing along, Andy started to close his eyes and his voice start to get shaky and emotional. The song isn't finished yet but he stop and burry his head between his arm and the guitar.

"Andy? What's wrong?" I moved to the long couch where he was seating and patted his back.

"N-no... I was just..." He get up and wipe his teary eyes. "The song reminds me with someone..."

By that time I know whom he was thinking. "Ju-Julie isn't it?" I asked as I bring back my hand to my lap. Andy slowly look up to me, "I heard it from Maggie" I explained.

Andy make another long sighed. Random thought are running in my head. "Am I... Uhm... Errr... Is she..."

"No you're not!" He already cut me and made me stop and stared at him for a second before put down my head facing the floor.

Andy doesn't anything either and we're both in silence and everything seems awkward at the moment. He closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before open it up and look at me. He grabbed my hand and held it to his chest.

"Kels... Julie was an important person, she still is. And yes... You look like her. You immediately reminds me with her at the first time I see you at the airport but you..."

Andy explanation was cut when suddenly Maggie burst to the living room from the front door. We're both look at her in union. Maggie looks frantic and her chest is pumping up and out looking for air. She's kind of pale and I jump from my seat and come to her followed by Andy.

"Maggie, are you alright?" I hold her hands and wrap my arms to her back.

"Let me get you a glass of water" said Andy as he run to the kitchen.

"No son! You both have to leave now!" Andy stop and turn back when he heard what Maggie said.

"What's happening, Maggie?" I asked her again.

"Those people who after you is coming. Someone just tell them that you both are here in my house. You're not safe!" Maggie is shaking and holding my hands tightly.

"What!? Who!?" I was in shocked and keep looking back and fourth to Andy and Maggie.

"That bastard! I know he'll do it!" Cursed Andy as he pumped his fist to the air.

"Wait, who!?" I was confused.

"You have to go now dear! Hurry up b-before they're here!"

"You stay here with Maggie, I'll go grab our stuffs!" Andy ran upstairs, leaving me with Maggie who really scared with our safety.

Not long after that Andy get back downstairs with my union jack backpack and his big blue navy backpack. He also gave me my denim jacket.

"Wear it! I don't want you to get cold!" I struggle to wear it as fast as I could.

"I have an underground cellar not so far from this farm. It's right down the hill. You can go there and hide" Maggie explained as she squeeze my hand more tight.

"Come on we have to go!" Andy already open the front door and waiting for me.

I grab my backpack and run to the door when suddenly I remember the way Andy said about Julie. Julie is important and I'm nothing for him. He said that to me before this. He said that, right? Then why I have to run away from people whom chasing after him? Why I have to risk my own life just for him who doesn't feel a thing about me? I stop walking. I don't know what to do. I look Andy in the eye, who was waiting for me at the door. One of his hands is on the doorknob while the other one is reaching for my hand to grab him. I started to panic, thinking about everything.

"Please Kelsey..." He begged me. "I'm not finish yet. I'll tell you what you want to hear. Trust me. Please..."

My legs are a little stumbling. I moved one step back and I can see Andy eyes are begging for me not to leave him. I bit my own lip so hard and in a sudden I feel someone patted my back. I turn around and I see Maggie look at me with her motherly face.

"Trust him, dear. He needs you..." Maggie smiled at me and hugged me so tight.

In just a second I eventually trust my heart. I don't want to loose Andy now. I have to know what he wants to say. I need my answer of the questions that lingers on my head. I ran to the door and grab his hand.

"Thank you..." He said.

Andy and I look at Maggie for the last time before he closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it takes almost two weeks for me to update. Days been a little crazy lately haha! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. Any thoughts you wanna share? Just hit me :)

And many thanks to these following people for recommending my fanfic:
ForgottenJoker
Cheverlet11
Xp0s3d
Ptvlover27
And also to all my 15 subscribers. I love you all mibbians! <3