Status: On-going:)

Take Time to Realize

Responsibilities? Me?

*Some random girl's house-1st person*
A hard hangover. That's what I woke up to as well as the smell of alcohol and sex and a naked blonde beside me. Feeling like shit, I didn't want to move. Instead, I groaned and rubbed my temple as the girl beside me stirred. She turned to me and locked her lips with mine happily. It was clear she wanted to fuck again but I pushed her away like a douche. I told her to go get me some advil and my clothes.
She grumbled but as expected she did as she was told. Katie, I think that was her name, walked around her house naked and uncaring. When she returned I heard my familiar ringtone as she walked slowly back to me. It went to voicemail while I took the advil, downing it with a glass on water she'd brought thoughtfully. I cursed when I remembered what day it was, "Shit! It's Saturday!"
"Yeah, got plans today?" Katie asked seductively.
For once I ignored that tone, "Yes. I do."
Reaching into my jean's pocket, I pulled out my phone to check who called. There were 13 missed calls from Jingie and I immediately called her back. Her tone when she answered said it all, "Done with your slut? If so, I'd just like to remind you that it's your weekend to have Jason. Rachel made a fuss about leaving him with me again but I told her to fuck off!"
I pulled my jeans on and shoes, "You should have messed her up!"
"Yeah," She was going to say something dreadfully sarcastic. "Because, your ex-wife that now hates us, Rachel Black, wouldn't call the cops on me!"
She was right, of course. She often was. She says it's because she accepts responsibilities, whereas I apparently don't. I ran my hand down my face and mumbled sleepily, "Alright, I'm coming home now. Sorry, Jinge-"
Jingie cut me off flatly, "Don't apologize to me Paul, apologize to him. He's the one you forgot about."
The line went dead and with a sigh, I made my way out of the blonde's apartment. Looks like I went to a party last night after the club. Bodies were scattered on the couches, the smell of alcohol was everywhere, and the whole place was a complete mess. I stepped over an unconcious guy to get to the door, and after telling Katie goodbye, I walked out into a dark hallway. I got out the building and jogged back to my home. I walked right in, without bothering to knock. I hadn't even placed mykeys on the counter before I heard one of my packmate's voice.
Walking into the living room, I saw Jason on the floor playing cars with Jingie and Seth Clearwater. They all looked up at me and Jason got up to hug me. After swinging him around and ruffling his hair, I turned my attention to the two teens on the floor. I glared at them, "Jingie, what did I say?"
She rolled her eyes and stood up, "He's your packma... friend as well! Besides, he's here to see you!"
"Yeah right!" I said angrily.
Jingie's eyes narrowed, "He imprinted on my best friend a long time ago, remember? Anyway, we were talking about Jacob! Since you refuse to talk to me about the other stuff!"
I scowled at Seth, "What do you want?"
"Everybody's going to the bonfire tonight and Emily wanted me to tell you to bring Jason if you want..." He muttered. "Look Paul, I imprinted on Nessie and I love her! Jingie's my best friend and only that! You know it's true, you've read my mind!"
"Well, sometimes I'm dubious about the power of imprinting." I told him shortly. "As for the bonfire, I don't think it's a good idea. I have plans tonight."
Seth nodded sadly while Jingie stated, "What? Gonna screw another Barbie?"
I sat on the couch with Jason as he flicked through cartoons. Jingie walked Seth to the door, "I guess I'll see you at school Tuesday?"
Jingie smiled, "Yeah... Seth would you relay a message to Jacob if I asked?" He obviously nodded because she continued. "So Jacob, you should get your pooch ass back to La Push because Seth and the pack really miss you!"
They exchanged farewells and I turned to her when the door closed, "Leave Jacob alone! That's what he wants!"
She bit her lip, "Paul! You guys need him, and I know you all miss him! He's your new alpha and he's decided to run away from it! He has responsibilities Paul! He's never met Jason or anything! Speaking of responsibities, where are you going tonight?"
"Clubbing." I stated simply.
She rolled her eyes with a sigh, "Of course you are!"
I glowered following her into the kitchen, "What's your point?"
She started to make Jason's usual sandwich, "I know you live in a little bubble thinking, 'Responsibilities? Me?', Paul! But you really do! To your son, your pack, to me! It's time you grow up!"
My jaw dropped, while she brushed past me and handed Jason his sandwich. I started to retort but she frowned, "Save it, Paul! I have to go write my book essay! It's due on the first day!"
I started shaking and stormed out of the house. I headed over to one of my favorite fucks' house. The married blonde opened the door in her dressing gown with a smirk, "Hey Pauly!"

*Hours later at Paul's house- 3rd person*
Jingie stared at the clock and sighed. It was midnight and she was siiting in the livingroom, Jason passed out on her lap, waiting for her brother. Carefully she picked up her nephew and took him to his room. He stirred as she placed him on the bed, "Autie Jingie?"
"Yes, Jase?" She murmmured tucking him in. Jason frowned sleepily, "Is daddy coming home?"
Jingie paused in her movements, "Of course, sweets! He'll be home soon but you need to be a sleep when he gets home so he can see what a good little boy you've been!"
Jason smiled softly, "I love you Jingie!"
"I love you too! Sweet dreams!" She pecked his head and walked out quickly. She teared up once she was outside his room, she hated when Paul did this. Jason didn't deserve this. She knows Paul loves him, he just forgets to show it a lot of the time...
Wiping away her silly tears, she walks over to her room and goes to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter:) I know the first one sucks, I just kind of needed to fill you in on her life...
It'll get better, I promise.