Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

crash!

I run to catch up to Holly. She was checking the ruble. Nothing seemed to be alive in there. But just in case I began looking to. I lifted half scorched windows and open doors it seemed like no one was driving the car. I lifted my head so i could breath some air the smell of the buring rubber was making my throught gag.

Finailly I looked over at her. Holly, She was black with grease, but her eyes were briming with watery tears. I put my hand on her cheek and smiled. She lifted her head to me. But quickley returned to the crash scene.

"No ones here." She whispered. I knelt beside her and slowly moved my arm across her sholder. "where are they?"

It sounded like she knew somone in the car. My eyes fluttered back to the burning car. Someone was coming out! I tried as quickley as you can with out any crutches, to move twords them . Foot in front of foot, A made it alright to the side of the witness.

coughing and weezing they climbed from the car. My hand reached out, they grasped it with a lose grip. I looked around for anyone else. But yet again the road was empty. The person got to their feet and staggered into the ground. I caught them right before they hit the gravle of the cold road. With all my strangth i held them tried to bring them back to the straight position of standing.

Holly ran to my side and caught the person with quick ease. She held them up and proped them against the hood of her car. Now I could see there face. It was a man Lanky and dirty with blone grease wiped hair. His eye's seemed to be made from glass. They stared into an abyss of nothingness. Holly took her hand and checked his pulse.

"Who are you." I asked soloumly. the man slided his head from side to side and made a croked atempt at smiling. As his lips curled into a smirk his white eyes stared sraight through my soul. I could feel a burning sunsation in my chest.

"Is...she alright?" I turned to see the man talking to me. his eyes in a pleading look. "Is she here?" I found myself staring deep into his blue eyes. How the seemed to melt into tears. "All I want is her," He was breathing heavier his chest pulled in and lunged foward with inpecable speed. "You understand......don't you?.....the one thing you need...." He was staring into my soul. Into the very living heart of me. A pounding sensation started echoing into my skull. once word, the one thing i need. My drug.