Sequel: Forget Me Not

Soulmate

The Twins

“Emily Raven” she called and I walked up slowly. I took my seat and bit my lip as she put the hat on my head.

“such a strange mind” the hat spoke into my own mind, “such a difficult child hood, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is where to put you”

“Gryffindor” I begged silently and I heard him chuckle.

“you are brave aren’t you?” he laughed, “but no that is not a good fit for you, you belong in…
“SLYTHERIN!” he shouted and I felt my heart drop. I was in the house with Draco… fuck. I walked slowly to the table and sat reluctantly down. I glanced over at Harry and the others who were all gasping in shock. They didn’t like it either.

“so your Emily Raven” Draco said from across the table.

“and you’re the King of Stupid” I said looking away from him.

“watch it girl” he growled, “I can make your life hell”

“it already is” I said looking him dead in the eye, “take your best shot”

***

As the school year went I saw Harry and them as much as possible. But every time I got a chance to hang out with them Draco would fallow me around and then his goons would heard me back towards the Slytherin common room. in class how ever he couldn’t do that and I was free to talk quietly with them.

Christmas came and mom sent a letter saying she was taking Kim to New York to try and cheer her up. She said that I can not go with because it was a two month trip and it wouldn’t work. Harry said that he and Ron were staying as well and was delighted when I told him that Draco wouldn’t be around.

When Christmas came we hung out everyday in the Great Hall, just talking and playing wizard bored games. Ron kicked ass in Wizard’s Chess. His brothers Fred and George stopped by a lot and I became fast friends with them. I loved their jokes and tricks.

Fred in particular interested me. he was sweet and funny. He seemed to understand me better than everyone else. Soon we were hangin out just the two of us. laughing as we roamed the castle walls. he showed me the secret passage ways that he found on the Marauders Map. I showed him the necklaces I’d taken to making. They were crude simple things but they had a beauty to them. Each was enchanted to make the wearer more desirable using the a simple potion my father once showed me. Fred loved them and asked if I could make him a wristband.

“Emily” Fred said on the last day of break. “would you accompany me to the lake?”

“in the snow?” I asked making a face, “do I have too?”

“yes” he said simply and I sighed dramatically before getting up and fallowing him out. he handed me an over sized cloak that I assumed was one of his brothers. We walked out into the still winter air and trudged threw the snow to the lake. I almost fell more than once and he hand to keep a hold of my hand for most of the journey.

When we got to the lake I gasped, on the beach carved out of the snow was a message.

Be my girlfriend?

I turned towards him with wide eyes, “are you serious?”

“well yeah” he said, his cheeks slightly pink,

“im only eleven” I said biting my lip, “and your twelve”

“oh” his face fell, “ok that’s fine-“

“sure” I said cutting him off and he looked up at me startled.

“really?” he asked

“yeah” I smiled, “you’re a really cool person Fred”

“that- that’s great” he stuttered, “perfect actually”

“that’s really cute” I said pointing to the message.

“thanks” he blushed again as we started back towards the castle holding hands, “I asked my older brother Percy how to ask a girl out and he said I should be as spontaneous and romantic as possible”

“of corse that did raise my expectations” I said with a warning look, “you have to keep raising the bar” he seemed to freeze at that. he looked a little worried until I started laughing. “im just kidding Fred, you don’t have to do anything special for me other than just be yourself”

“as long as you stay yourself” he said and I smiled

“that’s one thing you will learn about me Fred” I said as we reached the door, “I never change” we walked in and rejoined the group still holding hands and Ron raised an eyebrow.

“what’s with that?” he asked gesturing towards our hands

“what?” Fred asked, “I cant hold my girlfriends hand?”

“your going out?” Harry asked, “since when?”

“as of five minuets ago” I smiled, “he dug out the show on the shore asking me to be his girlfriend, how do you say no to that?”

“you cant say no to my brother” George smirked bumping Fred’s fist, “he looks like me after all”

“in your dreams” Fred laughed, “you look like me”

“you both looked like two entities that use to be one” I said cocking my head to the side, “two cells that use to be one”

“what are you talking about Emily?”

“its muggel science” I said with a smile, “twins are a result of the mothers egg dividing into two separate entities”

“how do you know that?” Ron asked raising an eyebrow, “I could understand Harry or Hermione knowing something like that but you were born into the wizarding world like the rest of us”

“I have a lot of free time at home” I said biting my lip and looking away,

“Raven!” the voice came from the entrance of the great hall. I cringed recognizing it at once

“what do you want stupid?” I asked turning to face Draco. My hand slipped out of Fred’s and crossed over my chest.

“I thought I saw you holding the had of a Weasley” he sneered, “you wouldn’t dare disgrace the Slytherin house by doing that now would you?”

“that disgraces the house?” I asked raising an eyebrow, “and to think I thought have you in the house was embarrassing enough”

He glared at me, “watch it girl”

“no you watch it Draco” I said taking a step forward so that we were only a foot away, “because im tired of you thinking you can dictate what I can and cannot do here in Hogwarts. You may be the prince of Slytherin house but im the Queen of Kicking Ass”

He glared opening his mouth as if he was going to say something. Maybe he was and I just scared the hell out of him. Good, he didn’t know what I was capable of.

“fine” he said after a moment or two, “do what you will Raven, but know the repercussions of your actions” and then they left.

“whoa” George said from behind me, “little Em, is a bad ass”

“could you back up what you said Emily?” Harry asked, “was it a bluff?”

“of corse it was” Ron said, “there is no way she could take on the three of them”

“years of martial arts training says other wise” I said turning to look at them, “been taking lessons since I was five”

“really?” Fred asked looking stunned.

“yeah so watch yourself” I warned him playfully, “you break my heart I’ll break your face”

“why would I do that?” he asked taking my hand again, “I’ve known you almost a week and couldn’t wait to ask you out. why would I break you heart?”

In the end he stayed true to his word. He never broke my heart and we stayed together for three and a half years. My forth year is when it ended.