Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

I'm Smiling, But I'm Dying.

*Rory's POV:

We arrived to the lake house, greeted by Harlow. 

"Rory, I've missed you so much!" Harlow crashed in to me, with a hug.

"I've missed you too! Where's Stephen?" 

She released me, "At work still, he'll be home soon." 

The guys walked over, clutching their bags. 

"Hey boys, long time no see." Harlow said, with a warm smile.

"Thanks for letting us stay here!" Garrett chimed in.

"Don't worry about. We got enough room for you guys... And I love seeing my baby sister!" Harlow pulled me to her, she squeezed me so tight, my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

The guys laughed.

"Well, come on, I'll show you guys to your rooms!" Harlow said, leading us to the house.

•••
Harlow's house had, four rooms, and three bathrooms. She wants a lot of kids, so I suppose it makes sense.

John, Garrett, and Jared shared a room, Pat and Kennedy shared the other, and I got my own room. I unpacked my stuff, then collapsed  on to the bed. I woke up early, I didn't sleep on the way here, so  I deserve a nap. I closed my eyes, I felt myself slip away, until I was completely asleep. 

•••
*Johns POV

My room was nice, it was wide and open. I didn't mind sharing with Garrett, and Jared. It was better then a bus.  

"Ready to go to the lake?" Jared asked me. 

"Yeah, I'll be out there in a minute!" I replied, as I placed my clothes in the dresser, across from my bed.

I was so ready to chill by the lake, I needed to relax, I thought to myself, as I walked down the narrow hallway. I was almost to the stairs when I walked up to Rory's room. Her door was halfway open, I peek in finding her asleep on her bed. I open the door, walking over to the bed. I crawled up next to her, I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Rory... Rory wake up." I shook her a little, until she opened her eyes.  "Morning." I teased.

"John, what?" Her voice sounded irritated. 

"We are going to the lake, and you're coming. So get up!"

She rolled her eyes, then glanced down at my arm, still wrapped around her tight. "But I'm sleepy."

"Stop being such a baby." I wrapped my other arm around her, lifting her off the bed. 

"Can you ever take no for an answer?" 

"Never. I'll leave so you can change. And I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" I retracted my arms, bringing them to my sides.

"Fine, I'll be down in a minute." she huffed.

I left her room, closing the door behind me. I went downstairs, to the kitchen. I leaned up against the counter, then bringing myself up to sit on it. After several minutes passed Rory came in to my view. She was dressed in an oversized t-shirt, I assume her bathing suit was underneath. "What's with the shirt?" 

She hesitated, "Uh, I- I don't know. I don't want to get a sunburn."

That's strange, something must be up. "They make sunscreen for that... Uh, you okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine... Promise." She smiled, it seemed forced. But I let it go. 

I hopped down off the counter, I placed my hand on Rory's back, leading her to the sliding door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really happy with the response for just the first chapter. Subscribe and Read wise, but comments would be nice. Don't be a silent reader.

And Thanks For Reading.