Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

There's A Reason I Feel This Way.

Johns POV:

It wasn't my first time waking up next to Rory, but this time it was different. We are much older now and I came to the realization that it is very possible, that I may have feelings for Rory. Kennedy and Jared woke us up, I have to attend band practice soon. I roll my head over to the right, Rory was getting off the bed. I jerk my hand up, grabbing her wrist.

"Don't leave me." I try hard to pull her back down to me.

She quickly pulled away. "Sorry."  Rory said, before walking into the bathroom.

I laid on the bed for several minutes, just taking sometime to think. Rory and I have been friends for a long time, we've gone through a lot together. I've always thought she was ya know cute, but I never thought I would fall for her. Rory never had boyfriends, except for this one douche bag.  I really did not like him, he was the type of guy you would punch out at a bar. His name was Richard, that was reason enough to knock him out. But I always felt like he was up to no good, like he was just using her. Their relationship changed her, she kept to herself more than ever. And when they broke up it seemed like Rory never said a word. 

My thoughts were interrupted by my urge to pee. I jumped off the bed and went to knock on the bathroom door. Rory finally came out, and I shuffle in.

I walked out of the bathroom, Rory wasn't there anymore. I rubbed my tired eyes, as I  made my way downstairs. Jared, Kennedy, and Garrett sat the round table in the kitchen. Rory was busy preparing coffee for the guys.

 I slid up next to Rory, "Why do you always leave me, hmm?"

She looked at me, almost smiling. "It's a habit."

"One that your gonna have to break... Or break my heart." I stuck out my bottom lip, and batted my eyelashes. 

Rory rolled her eyes, and thrusted a cup of coffee in my direction. We sat down, joining the guys at the table. 

"So many new songs, I cant wait to get back in the studio." I murmured, into my coffee mug.

"I know, man. And to get back on the road." Jared chimed in.

"Are you going to come with us again, on tour?" I ask, eyeing Rory.

Rory sat to the left of me, she was fiddling with her hair. "Im not sure, maybe."

"Yeah, I think you are." I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Thats right, John. I forgot that you were the boss of me." Rory says, narrowing her eyes at me. 

"Don't be difficult Rory." I teased. 

"Why don't you two stop flirting, for five seconds." Kennedy said. "You guys did sleep together last night."

"Did not! I told you nothing happened!" Rory said, defensively.  

"Rory stop hiding what we have." I  jokes, as Rory rolled her eyes.

"Hey, you guys got mail!" Pat said, walking in to the room, and tossing a couple envelopes on to the table.

Garrett picked them up, his eyes scanned them, as he flicked through. He set three down, and handed one to Rory. 

"Who's it from?" I questioned. 

"Our high school; they are having a fund raiser, thing. To save the music programs." Rory's eyes scanned the letter. 

"Oh John, I forgot to tell you. You got mail from... Our high school." Kennedy trailed off, sipping his coffee.

"Really, Kennedy?"  I shook my head, and leaned back in  my chair. "Well, I think we a should go."

"Back to High school? Um, I'll pass." Rory stated, setting down the paper.

"Come on, it would help out save the choir and band. All our old buddies are going to be there, it'll be fun... Plus I'll need a date." I suggested, looking at Rory.

"Awe," Rory said, placing her hand on mine. "Take Pat." 

I shook my head. "Such a jerk... So you won't be my date to the wedding either?"

"Nah, I fly solo." 

"Whatever, Rory." I said.

" When are you leavin for the wedding." Garrett asked, Rory. 

"In two days, I'm going early to help." She said,taking her coffee cup in her hands.

"Cool stuff... I hope they have good food." Garrett nods.

"You guys can continue this later, we have to go practice, then hit the studio." Jared stood up, pushing his chair in.

"Okay, see ya later doll face." I said, winking as Rory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is kind if boring! :/

There's a little drama on it's way though!

Comments/subscribes would be amazing! Don't be a silent reader plz!

Thanks for reading!