Status: In Progress

Instinct & Intuition

Not an actual summary, just want to clear a couple things up...

This story is for my friend Amanda, who made me write this after I came up with the idea. No haters please, if you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not gonna force you to read or like this.

Allison's looks we're based off of Amanda, but their personalities are different. I was mad at Amanda when I wrote this so I made Allison look like a wimp.

PS And, as far as I'm concerned, there's no such place as Oakwood, Virginia. If there is, feel free to message me and tell me. The way I pictured it to be was just a basic small town, nothing special, and just a little south from Quantico, Virginia.

PSS And, yes, this is a Criminal Minds fan-fiction. Amanda told me about it and after one episode I was hooked. One day I got bored and started telling her about a story I figured I would never actually take the time to sit down and write... oh well! :)

I don't own Criminal Minds or any of its original characters. I do own mine, however. I own the plot, my own characters, and all the text you're about to read. So don't copy it anywhere or submit it elsewhere with out my permission.

Copyright keirathomas 2011 .... btw :P
  1. Chapter 1
    Beginning...
  2. Chapter 2
    Spencer Reid's POV