Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Getting a Feeling

Emily’s Point Of View

To be honest, I didn’t surprise me when he picked me up and walk me up to a new looking red dodge charger with Peter sitting in the front. For me, it was hard to trust him anymore. He brought up to the shack that got us stuck in this mess, how could Zane trust him?

When Zane slid me into the back seat he straightened out my paper dress, and strapped me in loosely. His lips quickly kissing my forehead before he slammed the door shut and sat down in the front seat, turning a bit to glair at Peter.
“Zane-” Peter started, but he was cut off by another glair.

“We are not going to settle this in front of her, I’ll talk about it later.” Zane growled, looking back at me for a mere moment to grant me some reassuring eyes. But when he snapped at Peter like that, so I knew something was going on between them. It honestly worried me. “Are you cold, love?” He looked up at me from the rearview mirror.

My head shook. “No, thank you.”

“Alright, you just need to tell me when you do. You’re not in any conduction to get sick.” He informed, looking back once more before Peter took off.

Once we took off I found myself closing my eyes and laying an arm over them. I allowed my breathing to slow and start to drift off to alight sleep. Hoping that it was going to shield some of the pain when I awoke if I was half asleep and able to take some pain pills and not move around to much. That’s my plan, and I plan to stick to it. So when I fell asleep quickly, I was quite proud of myself.

~Flash-Forward~

“Emily? Love I’ve got some pain pills, you should take them.” I whined when I opened my eyes. The dream was keeping the pain away just as I had planned, but as soon as he called my name it was an explosion. A whimper escaped my lips as soon as flopped down beside me and forced me to bounce a little. “Sorry.”

“Why are we here?” I whispered, he just frowned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its just that I got homework on my FIRST day arg, well i'll post longer chapters on the weekends hopefully.
song of the chaper I've Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas (only because the name of this chapter lol)