Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

New Home

Zane’s jaw dropped when he seen me, and my face grew red with blush. He sat up to get a better look at me and then motioned for me to spin for him. So I did, slowly so he could see the back of my hair. His smile grew and he chuckled a little but.

“You look so nice. I love it.” He moved over and little bit so I could flop down next to him. “Do you like my hair?”

I looked up at his hair, it was the same length it was when I first met him. “I love it, its very fetching.” I joked, combing it back with my fingers. I really did like it, it was cute.

Zane leaned down to kiss me, hugging me close to him and pressing his lips tightly to mine. I kissed back I found that it led me into my own happy little world. He pulled away and smiled at me, keeping his arms wrapped around me.

“I’m so tired of being here.” He whined, stretching a little bit and pulling away from me. “Have they talked to you about leaving yet?”

“Not one bit.” I sighed, slumping against the back of the hospital bed. I was probably jus about a depressed as he was. I hate hospitals, they are boring. Not to mention I hated being watched all the time. Then there is latterly nothing fun to do, I hate sleeping all the time if I’m being watched. “Maybe they will let us get out of here soon.” I said that now, but I couldn’t even believe myself. There is no way that we are going to be able to get out of here anytime soon. We are both way to broken for that to happen.

~Two Weeks Later (Cause I have nothing to write about when they are in the hospital)~

Zane was just about jumping for joy when he found out we could leave. Both of us were instructed to take it easy and to rest up for a couple more weeks. But were we listening to that? No, we were just excited that we could leave the damn white room. We could be ourselves again and not have to worry about someone watching. Tonight we could have some romance, some alone time, some great food, and a soft bed. Can you blame us? Nope, cause we’re married. That’s what married couples do. They sleep together so they can have kids then form a life. But the kid part will have to wait, though I was promised we could start a family when we knew that we were safe. So far that has worked out well for us.

Zane grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cop car. That was our grand ride to our home that I had no clue where it was. But I was happy to get there. He cuddled with me the entire time, both of us watching out of the window with amazement. This was exciting, I can wait to get to our new home. I don’t know what will be happening with the Step Father issue, but the fact that I was able to have a home with Zane again made it better.

When we pulled up I felt a major smile grow on my face. My heart jumped inside my chest, and I swear I began jumping up and down. Zane didn’t stop me, actually he looked like he was more excited then me. It made sense though, he spent more time in our old house then I did. He knows what its like to own a home for us that actually has windows. The apartment that we had in Detroit didn’t count, now we have a health inspector approved home.

“Zane, I’m so excited.” I giggled, kissing his cheek. He smiled and nodded, agreeing with me. I don’t think that I’ve ever been so excited to go to a home that we have owned.

Ten minutes later we were rushing into the white house. When we walked though the door we just about screamed in excitement, and Charlie laughed behind us. Looking around we discovered that we had six rooms. Two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a laundry room. I laughed about the two bedroom thing, because…well do they honestly think that we don’t sleep together? But maybe it could be used a guest room sometime, or maybe we’ll have something that we need to put in there. Whatever, its there we might as well make use of it.

“I’ll come by once a week to see you guys.” Charlie smiled, hugging the both of us before he stepped out of the door.

“We’re alone!” I laughed excitedly, hugging Zane and planting a kiss on his lips. He kissed back and then wrapped his arms tightly around me. It felt wonderful to be able to kiss without being watched through the camera, then yelled at when things went to far. Plus it was odd being walked in on when things went a little to far. They even threatened to kick us out of a double room.

“Yes, and I plan to make the best of that.” He chuckled, sweeping me off my feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I NEED HELP! Should this be the point where I start the third book? I'm wondering if it should but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think please.