Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Hospital Trip

Emily’s Point of View

The next time I awoke I knew that something was wrong, just from the noise I was hearing in my ears. A heart monitor, I knew that I was in the hospital just from that dreaded sound. The only thing I didn’t know was how I got there, I don’t remember a thing.

My eyes slowly blinked open, finding myself in the dark room. A figure was sitting in the far corner away from me, but I know it wasn’t Zane just by the clothes they were wearing. This person was wearing a long coat, and a winter hat. I felt confusion wash over, where was Zane?

“Are you awake, Emily?” The person whispered, leaning forward a bit to get a closer look. They found that my eyes were indeed open and they stood up to walk over. They were defiantly taller then Zane, actually they made the both of us look like shrimp. I didn’t know who they are. When they got closer to me I realized that it was a man, a cop maybe. The thought of Zane being in jail scared me horribly.

“Where’ s Zane?” I whimpered worriedly, he sat at my sit and leaned over to flick on a little lamp. His face a very plump, and full. His eyes were a dull brown, as was his hair. The thought that he was very plain crossed my mind.

“Zane’s being questioned at the station, don’t worry he didn’t do anything wrong. We’re just trying to figure this stuff out, he’ll be back in the morning.” The man promised, was he a cop then? I don’t like waking up in hospitals with cops in the room. Zane hated them so much that it made me nervous of them.

“What happened?” I hummed, trying to find out everything that was going on. All I really wanted was to have Zane back so he could explain all of this.

“Well, you kind of OD on the pain pills and they had to fix your tissue again. Zane said that it wasn’t bruising until afterwards that’s why he didn’t take you to the hospital sooner. The doctor did say he did quite a good job on your leg though, but he still redid the sowing just to be sure.” The man explained. So, it was Zane’s fault I was back in here again, I hate it when I’m in hospitals. They scare me and make me feel closterphobic. “You’ve only been in here for a few hours, I’m quite amazed that you are awake already.”

“Am I okay now?” I questioned, really wanting to sit up but knowing that it would hurt if I tried. Just like it did last time. The man nodded then stood back up, smiling at me a little bit.

“I’ll call the station and see how much longer they are going to keep Zane, he should be here to explain everything to you before something else happens.” The man informed. What did he mean by something else happened? His step father was gone now, diseased, I shouldn’t have to worry about anything else now…right? He saw the confusion in my eyes and just shook his head. “Zane will explain.”

~Flash-Forward~

Zane was greeted by my glairs, I found myself being angry at him. I wanted to know what was going on, everything was just so confusing. A sigh escaped his lips and he wiped his tried green eyes.

“Hon, can you not be angry with me right now? I’m just happy you woke up.” He walked over to me, leaning down to kiss my forehead and lift me just enough to wrap my body in his warm arms. I instantly melted against him and allowed the happiness that he was still to fill me. I wrapped my arms around him as well, and got my IV cord caught on his belt.

“Don’t pull away.” I giggled, trying to gently pull it away. But I only managed to tug at it just enough to get my arm to bleed, which did hurt I must admit. But it also became unhooked, and I earned a kiss from Zane. “What’s going on?”

“Oh well,…I thought I killed him. But he was saved by the cops when they got there, that man that I knocked out in the woods jacked him from the hospital, so he’s out there somewhere again.” My jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

Don't be a silent reader please :)
song of the chapter Immortal Love by Vampires Everywhere (my favorite song in the entire world ^.^)