Status: New ^.^

Insecure Girl.

Three

Squeezed into her jeans and all she could was scream
Spent all her daddy’s money on the lotions and the creams.


“Is that all,dear?” The woman at the register smiled warmly at Elaina, fat forming on her cheeks.

“Yes, thank you.” The girls voice was quiet and reserved as she grabbed the bag and walked out the store.

Some people stared at her as she walked by. A few girls looked at her in horror. A few looked at her in amazement. A few looked at her in sadness.

Horror because of the way her skin was taut against her bones. The way her eyes were dull and lifeless. The way she seemed to take up such little space.

Amazement because the way she managed to be so skinny. The way she managed to be so beautiful.

Sadness because of how they understood her pain. How they knew what she was going through.

“I’m beautiful.” Elaina muttered as she walked. Freezing in front of a full length mirror she erased that thought. “Not beautiful enough.” She growled quietly.

Circles were resting under her eyes, a mark was on her pale cheek, and her make up was fading, quick.

Entering a makeup store, she went straight to skin care and bought every single thing she needed.
Her total was surprising, but she didn’t care.

She need to be beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts?