Status: New ^.^

Insecure Girl.

Six

She used to be so pure but she gave the intercourse
to a dude thats abusive cause she feels so insecure.


4 years later, here she was in a small apartment in New York, where the paint was chipping off the walls, the couch was too big and she disappeared into it when she sat down. The girl now 19, stared at the t.v that was her boyfriends true love.

Sighing, she picked up beer bottles and cigarette packets. She dumped them into the trash can and heard him barge into the small room.

“Where are my cigarettes!?” He boomed and she flinched away form him. “O-on the table.” She whispered as he came closer.

“Why are they on the table?” He asked softly and she closed her eyes.

“Because, they were on the floor and I wanted to keep them clean for you.” She whispered.

He inched closer to her. “Such a good girl, but so stupid. Did I tell you to put them on the table?” His voice turned angry.

She shook her head and felt a blow to her bruised cheek. “I didn’t tell you!” He growled as he kicked her to the ground.

She cried out and he grabbed her blonde hair. “So why did you do it?” He whispered in her ear. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes was fresh on his breathe.

He kicked her once more, and he left her there, on the floor, sobbing.

“Such a stupid bitch. No one wants you! Your lucky I’m even here for you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to finish this as quickly as possible ^.^
Two more chapters