Status: Complete. <3

Tonight I'm Loving You

Tonight

Tarja's voice carried gracefully through the speakers, singing "The Sleeping Sun", my favorite Nightwish song to listen to when I studied. I listened to interesting music when I studied; the genres usually revolved around symphonic/orchestral sound. If there was metal added to that, it was perfect. It kept my awake, but kept me focused enough to comprehend what I was reading and writing.

As I scribbled down the reason for the painting "El Greco", my phone vibrated on the desk top beside me. The screen shone "Angelina" and I picked it up.

"We're going out tonight," Angelina insisted before I even got 'hello' out.

"Angelina, I can't..."

"Yes. You are. You've been stressing out for the past few weeks. You need a break. Its just for tonight."

I let out a long breath, tapping my finger tips against the wood. "I guess..."

"Yes!" my friend squealed. "Okay! Wear something sexy. I'll pick you up at...eight-ish?"

"Okay."

"Don't sound so thrilled...See you then!"

"Yeah," I grumbled and snapped my phone shut. Angelina was only trying to help, but she also didn't have a ten page paper on Salvador Dali due Thursday, overdue bills to pay, and a six year old daughter to support...

I finished up my research and went to my closet, to start in an attempt to do what Angelina told me. I really didn't have anything "sexy"; I couldn't afford it. I did have a way-too-short, maroon dress I hadn't warn since I'd last been with Enrique. I decided on that one and dug a pair of black t-straps from the back of my tin can of a closet.

The painting of Enrique I'd done weeks before was propped against the wall. I would have to send it to the next show to see if I could get a quick buck on it. Some crazy Iglesias fan girls might come by and want it. It was even capturing my attention. I shook my head. I had to stop painting his eyes so realistically.

|

True to her word, Angelina came knocking on the door at exactly eight.

I bent down and kissed on Satia on the head. "Be good for Rosa while I'm gone, okay?"

Satia nodded. "You look really pretty, mamá."

"Thank you, sweetie," I said, smiling down at her. "I'll be home late so go to bed."

I joined Angelina at the door and we left for La Escarlata. The place was nearly packed as usual. Music pulsed through the air, vibrating the walls, the floor, and even the air. Angelina ordered us drinks while I found a place to chill for the evening. There was high table sat in a corner.

When Angelina returned with our drinks, she rolled her eyes. "You always choose the corner," she complained, hopping up on a seat beside me. "Men can't find you this way."

"Good," I said, taking a sip of the strong alcohol.

The music was catching, and with the continuous drinks put into my hand, I was feeling pretty good later that night. I'd forgotten all about my paper and the stresses of motherhood and was giggling nonstop with Angelina, nearly falling off my chair more than once.

"Well, you two look happy."

His voice was enough to make my night go sour when I was sober, but I was too drunk to care about it then.

"What do you want?" I challenged, smiling at Enrique as he stood by chair.

"A dance," he said.

"This is a fast song," I replied.

"Your point?"

"Where's Rebecca?"

"Barcelona. Photo shoot."

"Okay, then." I set my drink on table and stepped from the chair. "Let's go." I took his hand and led him out onto the floor.

Before I could turn around, Enrique grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. I didn't fight him. Instead, I welcomed closeness and pressed myself up as close to him as much as I could. I rocked my body against his. He ground our hips together, his hands hanging on to my hips tightly as if I might run away. I was too drunk and too into the dance to care who it was I was dancing with.

Somehow we ended up facing each other, Enrique's tongue entangling with mine. He tasted heavily of alcohol. His hands ran up my thighs to my ass and then grabbed my hips again, jerking them to his. I ran my hands through his black hair, unable to believe how turned on I was.

Enrique moved, I thought barely at all, but we were suddenly in the backseat of a taxi, hardly able to keep our hands off each other. Blurry images flashed through my mind. I was too drunk to pay attention to it all. Enrique's hot, rough touch was all I needed.

Enrique's hands unzipped the back of my dress and it dropped to the floor as I removed his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. When I accomplished that, I pulled him forwards, somehow falling backwards on a bed.

"You really want me that bad?" he chuckled, bracing his arms at both sides of my head. His shining brown eyes were dark with lust. I bit my lip at the sexiness that rolled of that man.

I didn't want him. At that moment, all I could think about was how much I needed him. I needed to feel his skin on mine. I needed to feel how he used to make love to me.

I groaned, pulling his face to mine. "Shut up and fuck me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. That was awkward and unexpected.

What do you guys think of the new banner?

So...what happens next?

Special thanks to:
Whitney Salvatore(forever the awesome person of the month for constantly commenting!)
Holalola518

Comments? Subscriptions? Love?