Status: Active

The Eragon Adventure

Chapter 9: Who’s Who

They were holed up a large cave the dragon had found. Brom was still out but the boy had awakened not long after they’d reached the cave. He was sitting farther into the cave with Zysali, letting her tend to his wounds. The dragons were resting near the front while the horses were hobbled and sleeping in the back. Icenia and Murtagh were at the mouth talking.

“What do you think we should do now?” she asked him.

“I do not know. It might be wise to check up on the Varden. The elves broke ties with them when Arya disappeared. If we want any chance of defeating Galbatorix we need their support”, he said.

“I agree. Though it would be very helpful if we could find her. The queen won’t change her mind other wise”.

They heard footsteps behind them. “Who’s Arya?” the boy asked.

“An elf. She was captured some time ago. It’s made things between the elves and the Varden very difficult”, Icenia said.

“An elf? What does she look like?” he asked knitting his brows together.

“Why?” Murtagh asked.

“I’ve been having these…dreams. I see a woman in prison cell. It’s always dark so I don’t see much but she has black hair. She’s not in a good way”.

“Do you mind if I look in to your mind, boy?” Icenia asked.

“My name is Eragon. You want to see what she looks like it from my memory”, he said hesitantly.

She nodded. He agreed and she gently probed his mind. When she got to his dreams she gasped.

“It is Arya!” she gasped.

“Really?” Zy asked.

“Yes, but he’s right. She’s not in a good way”.

*Do you know where she is being held? * Thorn asked.

“No”, Eragon answered.

“It looks like possibly more to the north, judging by the look of the cell”, Icenia said. “Other than that I can not tell”.

*Should we try to rescue her? * Sari asked.

*I think we should consult Brom but I would not want to be caged like that*, the new dragon said.

*A wise suggestion. What is you name young one*, Sari asked.

*Saphira*, she answered.

“Well met Saphira”, they said.

There was a pause for a moment. Murtagh turned to the rest of them and said, “If you do not mind I would like to talk to my mate alone”. He smiled at her and reached out his hand. She smiled back and took it.

“Is something troubling you Love?” she asked as they climbed up to the top of the rocky hill above the cave.

“Aye. Greatly”, he replied cryptically.

When they reached the top Icenia looked at him and cocked her head.

“We have not had enough alone time”, he smirked before scooping her up into his arms bridal style.

She laughed. “We are on a mission that could help save Alagaësia”.

“That doesn’t mean I have to keep my hands off you”, he chuckled.

He kissed her warmly. Murtagh sat down on a large bolder and she settled in his lap with a leg on either side of him.

“I love you”, he said resting his forehead against hers.

“I love you too”, she smiled and kissed him.

He rested his hands on her hips and hers on his chest. Things started heating up when his tongue ended up in her mouth. His hands started slowly going up her waist and she nibbled at his neck. They’d just made it to the bottom of her breasts when a call came from the cave.

“Icenia! I hope I’m not interrupting anything”, Zysali called. Icenia could hear the smirk in her voice.

“No, not at all”, she called back sarcastically.

“Good because Oromis and Glaedr wish to have a word with you and Sari”, her friend replied.

“I shall be right there”, she replied before cursing under her breath.

Murtagh chuckled. Icenia stood up and started walking towards the edge to climb down but she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist.

“We will finish this some other time”, he said kissing her neck.

“You bet your sexy ass we shall”, she laughed before turning around in his arms and kissing him.

Murtagh laughed again. They climbed back down and walked into the cave. Icenia went over to Zysali who was holding the Eldunarí. Murtagh went over and rested against Thorn. He scratched the red dragon in his favorite spot behind the jaw. A deep humming sound came from the dragon. For the moment everything was at peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Also I decided to do these. It's all the Riders!! I know they are a bit different but that's how I picture them. (I wasn't able to get Glaedr's missing leg so ignore that)
Image

Update!! Sorry it took so long. Hope you all like it.
Big thanks to Flazar and Random.Hero for their wonderful comments!!! I update faster when people comment! Thanks

Ice Cat