Potential High School Drop-Out

Entry 2

xX The Right Way to Break Up. Xx

When I got home and when right up stair. Went in my room, put my headphones on and laid right on the bed and fell a sleep.

Image

I was not so pleasantly woken up by the sound of even louder music. The clock said 9:46, and judging by the music coming from down stair my brother has decide to get us both killed by throwing a party. I got up and went down stair to kill my brother.

As I enter the hallway, there was a couple making out that fell in as another couple that had obviously having an argument.

“Get fuck the away from me.” “You an ass and I didn’t know what I was think giving you the time on day.” “You loser!” The girl look so upset but you could clearly see she didn’t belong at this party. She was to young to be here. She’s like my age but with the make up on she looked a little older but not much. she was trying to hard.

She ran down the hall and from what I’m guessing she ran home. Smart girl. Scream than exit. Zero confrontation and no chance of unnecessarily arguments that will end in her forgiving the guy and giving him another chance when he probably doesn’t deserve it. I should stop I don’t even know what happen.

The guy shrugged and walked off…no stumbled down the stair. I follow only to get to my brother and ask him what the hell he was thinking. The boy walk stumbled over to my brother than from what it look like -note that I keep using this term- whispered in his ear the stumbles over to the counter in the kitchen.

xX My Brothers in Idiot! Xx

Image

I started to walk over to my brother, when some guy spilled his drink all over the front of my shirt. I was so lucky. I been into wearing double layers lately because if not that kids drink would have made the top layer -white shirt- practically see through.

I look up and there was Cuteness in the fresh. He looked sober but he probably wasn’t and judging by how much of his drink he did spilled on me he probably wasn’t. He look at me for a minute, then up and down. His faces were so adorable. They when form the I’m sorry face to the confusion faces to puzzled faces to smiling face.

“Your not from Lincoln?” Was all he said like it gave him permission to spill his drink on me.

I rolled my eyes at him and was going to just walk away but cue me dumdass brother. “Hey sis what you doing over here?” I rolled my eyes at him too. I push the uncomfortable arm of my shoulder that he put up there when he came over. “Well I was…..” I was cut off.

“Wait this is you sister Adams?” ‘Adams?’ uhm that ‘means he’s on a sport with my brother.

“Yeah man this is my baby sister Winifred. She goes to Port middle school.” He said as he put his arm back on me. This time he wrapped it around my neck. He only did this when he was feeling protective. What up with soda boy that makes him worried.

“You know what’s the only part about that that actually bothered me wasn’t the fact that you used my full first name or that you called me a middle scholar when I’m graduating in two days but that you told them we where related.” I was know trying to get out of the overly protective death grip Danny had on me.

“Oh come on, you love me. What are you doing I thought you where sleeping. I went up and you where knotted out cold.” He said why sipping on a red plastic cup.

“And how was I suppose to sleep with all the noise down here? Your going to make the neighbors call the cops if you don’t cool it down in here.”

The Party was in full swing at this point. People dancing all over the place, mostly grinding, I hate that dance. Peoples drink where all over the places. The room look like a tornado had hit it. The music was way to loud, the girl where half dressed, and the guys where acting like idiots and I had only been down stair for ten minutes.

“I am so not helping you clean up. I’m going to Aunt Grace’s house. Before another of you friends spills something on me.” I said to my brother.

xX Jason. Xx

The Cutie decide to finally say something. I almost forgot about him standing there. “Hey look I’m sorry I didn’t mean to spill the drink on you. Please for give me.” He actually sound sober and sorry so I forgave him. Then he told me his name was Jason and that he when to school with my brother and use to be on the boys Rugby team.

“So, Why’d you stop going out for the team? I mean if it not to personal.” he hesitated and then say “ oh it just my life got…complicated.” there was the awkward pause then he said “So I guess your leaving know right.” “ Yeah was suppose to leaves like ten minutes ago.”

“Well I’m leaving you want a ride?”

“No, I shouldn’t”

“Oh come on. I go to school with your brother and there nothing to worry about.” his eye borrows went up as he said that and I got what he meant. He was gay. What sad is I should have known he was gay. He was so good looking and no girl at this party had tried to hit on him the whole time he was standing here. Yeah right they would have been all over this stud.

“Ohhwww… so are you…you know…” I wait before continuing “Gay?” he smiled and then laughed. “I m glad you got it when I told my sister she didn’t know what the hell I was talking about then she figure it out and screamed it out loud and my parents almost heard her and am just not ready to tell them yet.” I was still in shock from how bold he was.

Somehow I never end up leaving. We end up talking most of the night until the party end, Jason gave me his number and he when home and I took a shower and when too bed. I like him and I glad I already started making friend in high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

I would really like to know what you think as I go along.
& I own everything in this story.
With Love A.M.