Potential High School Drop-Out

Entry 3

xX My Room, My Brothers Problem. Xx

Waking up was know better then it was last night. Today I woke to the mixed sounds of my brother sing, loud music, and a vacuum.

The clock said 11:28 but it felt more like six in the morning. I was complete tired but once I’m up I’m up for good. I sat up and rubbed my head. I pulled the vibrant red color covers . I remembered when my cousin Tess helped me pick them out. She insisted that I do my room over. She like me want to redo her bedroom over. You know to get rid of the kid-like cotton candy pink stuff we picked out with are moms when we where 7.

I had candy pink with flowers and ballerinas, everywhere and mom couldn’t see why I found my room some embarrassing when my friend came over. Tess had the same problem as me but her was fairy tale pink with ice creams and polka-dots she had grown to hate with a firry passion.

But now the room was a structure mix of Black, Tan, and Red. Tess is going for this yellow and white look. I got out of bed and when to my door I opened it and the overwhelmingly loud music spilled into my room. I walk to the bathroom and used it. I brushed my teeth and while I was doing that the music stopped. Walk down stair, my brother was in the middle of the living room with the vacuum are next to him. He was phone and yelling into.

“What?!?! No way” “Okay.” “No. No. No, it okay” “I'll be right there in a minute.” I’m coming!”

Then he hung up the phone and ran pass me like I wasn't even there, to go to his room which is in the basement. His choice. I shrugged and continued to the kitchen stepping over the crap from the party. I mean where all the kids at my brothers school raised by pigs or something.

When I finally got to the kitchen I walk to the frig

The was nothing in there. The things that came to party at are house last night eat it all. I’m officially pissed, the house is a mess and there nothing to eat in it. I hate my brother that stupid half a dimwit. Speaking of which he was just came up the stairs. He looked around then looked at me and smiled.

“NO!” I said plain and simple. I am not about to clean up for him after HIS party.

“Oh come on your not doing anything today anyway.” He looked a little upset but I didn’t care. If I had done this he would just said ‘sucks to be you’ and walk down to his room and not looked back. So you know WHAT?

“Suck too be you and I’m going to Auntie house” I walked away and went to take a shower.

Danny's Playlist

xX See I Can Be Nice. Xx

I jog up the stairs and took a short but hot shower.‭ ‬When I got out I didn’t hear my brother down stairs.‭ ‬I went to my room and got dressed.‭ ‬I brush my hair and put it into a messy bun.‭ ‬I returned to the down stair area.‭ ‬My brother’s gone.‭ ‬I walk into the messy living room and find a note on the end table.‭

Image

Dear,‭ ‬Winnie the Pooh‭
You know you’re my favorite sister,‭ ‬right.‭ ‬Anyway something came up if you clean the house I will do all your chores for the next month.‭ ‬Think about it a summer without chores or anything but I got to go if mom come home before‭ ‬6:00‭ ‬tell her it was me but if you can please just clean‭ ‬.‭
Danny.‭

P.s.‭ ‬If mom asks I’m at Josh’s house.‭ ‬Thanxs in advance.‭

Oh yeah he used the nickname he gave me when I was little I used to hate it but then I grow to love it because I would here it so much.‭ ‬Everyone started using it after he did.‭ ‬And bring Josh into this but know that I thing about it Josh is probably the only one that can come up with a story mom would believe and trust if she called to check up on my brother.‭

Whatever.‭

I decide cut my brother some slack.‭ ‬Plus,‭ ‬I can always use it against him if I ever need something useful to bargaining with.‭

I took some picture and of one with me by he TVs calendar as poof of his crime and of when it happened on my cellphone and sent it to my computer.‭ ‬Word of advice,‭ ‬always have a back up form this type of stuff just in case.‭

Image

I start clean at like freakin‭ ‬1:20‭ ‬something and didn’t finish until‭ ‬5:56.‭ ‬Just in enough‭ time. I did a finally check of the house. I was putting the cleaning stuff away just as Mom walked in.

‭He owes me big time.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

I would really like to know what you think as I go along.
& I own everything in this story.
With Love A.M