Potential High School Drop-Out

I never truly understood what my mom meant when she said “I had no really idea what high school would be like until I went to high school and you'll have no really idea what high school will be like until you've actually been in high school.” Then she winked at me and turned back to the counter where she was preparing food. It was the summer of going into 7th grade.

I simple replied “Why? It should be just like middle school in structure and just like college in social variety.” I could totally get with that. Didn’t see while me brother and his friend where freaking about there looks, social status, strengths and friendship. They never really said it but you could see it.

I want to ask but I knew my brother. He was not going to tell me unless I need to know. They stressed so much that I finally asked my mom why they where acting weird.

She said it was because they where nervous about staring High School. So, I asked why followed by my opinion on what I thought high school would be like.

I look back now and completely understand what she meant.

However, In reality my high school experience started out as a total and complete cesspool full of bull and failure to launch.

Everything I said i wanted to do that i said i would at the end of summer I didn’t and when i stat school I failed to build the courage. Then I met Him... Lucas Chen and high school seem to completely change.

Winfred Adams - prefers Winnie - is just starting High School. She was happy about it and very open to the idea of starting fresh but in a place where your judge or on what your wear and who your dating she is a little less then of the social normals.

She never been one to try to fit in for the the simple fact that no matter what she's always stuck out. She got everything she need to have a great High School experience but no back bone for it.

High school is no place for the sly and meek. Which Winnie quickly learns within her first month of it. She left wondering were it all went down hill. Then Robbie Chen answer her question and with a help from some other people, maybe she will be able to answer her own questions for herself.

Can some strong Loyalty, little Courage and lot of Love help her over come her failing High School career?

Just to let you know yes I did reorganize this and I going to post more often then before. I will also try to move fast in executing the plot. Help and Opinions always welcomed and need.