Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Meeting Sammi

::Sarria::
When I closed the door of Mikey and I(?)s room I changed into a a gray cotton night gown, short shorts and white knee socks before flopping on the bed and taking the iPod out.

my pjs

In one hour, I’d gotten 324 songs, 17 games and 23 apps. Pretty impressive if I do say so my self (and I do)

I yawned and turned off my iPod, setting it on the dresser.

Padding back over to the light switch, I turned it off and climbed into the bed snuggling under the covers.

I was comfortable but I wanted.................Mikey.

Really bad.

I wanted him to hold me until I fall asleep until I wake up. I miss him. So much it hurts.

::Mikey::
Sarria wants me. She wants me to go to her. She’s calling me, but I don’t think she knows it.

I smirked and Gerard (Who was letting Frank snuggle into his chest) looked at me questionably.

"She misses me." I grinned and stood, walking down the hall and into our room.

I knew she was still awake, so I changed into the Nightmare Before Christmas sleep pants and slid in beside her.

Sarria automaticly cuddled into my chest and for some reason (not that I’m saying this is a bad thing) tossed her leg over my hip.

My hand gripped her thigh softly and held her there stroking her leg as her breathing slowed and she feel asleep.

::Sarria::
{…...............DREAM.........................DREAM....................DREAM....................DREAM..........}
A girl I didn’t know with red and black hair sat across from me. We sat in a bedroom on the floor laughing.

This girl was my friend, I knew.

"So, he tore off his head!" The girl doubled over in laughter.

I laughed with her thinking what she said was honestly funny. She sat up and straightened her PJ’s.

"Movie!" Yelled a man from down stairs.

The girl and I exchanged looked before standing, trying to shove the other back and pushing each other as we raced down the stairs laughing.

We thundered down the stairs and jumped over the back of the couch in front of a gigantic TV.

The man grinned at pressed the play button on the remote before setting it between the girl and I.

The movie was over and the girl and I snuck up stairs where the Dom (How do I know this?) was asleep.

We went in a huge room and saw him asleep, black hair on satin pillow cases.

He snored lightly and the girl bent her knees, bending her elbows as if bracing herself. In a blink she bolted across the floor toward the bed with me right behind her. We pounced onto the Dom who woke up with a start and began wrestling us playfully.

He straddled the girl on the bed, pinned her arms and let me climb on his back leaning back with all my body weight.

I knew I could never wrestle a Dom and win, so I knew he let him self fall back thus freeing the girl who was giggling like a mad woman.

He was very careful not to hurt us as he pinned me, the girl side dove at him sending us all to the floor, I noticed he moved in mid air so he hit the floor, I landed on him and the girl landed a few feet away.

She was quick to her feet, I rolled off the Dom as she elbow dropped him in the stomach. He fake groaned, the girl and I knew we weren't hurting him at all.
We all laughed, smiled and "No you don’t" ed.

{…................END OF DREAM..................END OF DREAM...............END OF DREAM......}

I opened my eyes to see Mikey’s nude chest, and to feel his hand on my leg that was thrown over his hip.

I sighed into his collarbone and rested my head against it. I scooted closer and felt a poke against me pelvis.

Wow. Talk about an early morning boner.

Not wanting anything to go further, I tapped his face until he woke up and looked at me, the poke got more....pointy should I say?

Mikey realized my discomfort and removed his hand from my leg as he sat up. "Sorry." he sounded embarrassed. It was SO cute!

"It’s okay." Feeling brave, I pecked his lips on my way out of the room to the bathroom.

Mikey’s POV

HOLY BONER!

I woke up with that and she felt it! Shit! I need to get a hold on this, I can’t pop a boner every time she touches me or every time I see her.

I’ll talk to Gerard and see what he says. I mean, he and Frank fuck every 10 minuets!

My lips tingled from where Sarria’s graced them. I watched the inviting sway of her hips as she headed for the bathroom.

How did I get so lucky to get a fertile like that?

I sighed and stood, walking into the kitchen and warming up some B+.

I was supposed to do something this morning. But what? It had to do with Sarria.....but what?

Damn this is annoying.

I sipped the warm cup of blood as Frank walked in. He smelled like sex.

"Remember to call Jinxx and Sammi." He said.

OH THANK GOD! Or thank Frank rather.

I wiped my mouth and set the (now empty) cup in the sink and smiled.

He walked up to me and wrapped his thin arms around my waist. Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I didn’t let myself get rigid.

He felt kinda like Sarria, being her Fertile Companion.

I looked over the top of his head to see Gerard nod.

I hugged the fertile until Gerard grew rigid.

I let go of him, and he took the hint, giving me a toothy grin and walking with Gerard back to his room.

Yes, it’s been 10 minuets.

I herd the shower turn on so I know Sarria is in the shower......naked.......wet...............

I bit my lip at the thought.

CRAP!

I bolted for my room and put in the DVD I stole from Dave (Whom the police haven't found yet)

Sarria’s POV
After showering, I dried off, got dressed and brushed my hair putting a bow in it, pinning back my blue strips of hair then did my make up.

I herd scrambling in Mikey (and I?) s room but chose to ignore it. I skipped into the living room and plopped onto the couch beside Gerard who looked slightly sad.

"What’s wrong?" I asked. Seeing him sad tugged at my heart.

"Andy took Frank to make some fertile friends."

"So?" I pressed scooting closer.

He pressed his lips together in a pout.

"Oh Gee, he’ll be back. Then you can fuck his brains out."

He smirked at that and let me hug him. I pecked his cheek and flipped on the radio.

Iron Maiden's, Run to the Hills blared instantly.

He stood and I stood, both smirking and singing when the time came;
"Run to the hills! Run for you life!"

I’m no good at singing metal but hey, to make my friend smile I’ll do it.

Gee and I commenced head banging until someone cleared his throat.
We looked up to see Mikey looking flushed for a Dom. A small smirk caressed his lips.

"Hey Mikes." Gerard greeted his little brother.

Mikey waved and walked over to me, towering over my 5 foot something height. He tilted my head up with a finger under my chin and kissed me slowly.

His lips lingered on mine with each pass, caressing them lovingly. His lips sent chills down my spine, good ones.

His long, slender fingers lightly gripped my chin holding me there.

My heart fell into my stomach and did flips.

Our eyes closed and I angled my head as he licked my lower lip. I accepted him at once, enjoying the feeling as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

To soon, he let go and walked away.

That fucking jackass!

He can’t kiss me like that then leave. Ohhh I’m Soooo gonna get him.

I fumed and head banged with Gerard in the living room some more.

::Mikey::
Sarria looked almost livid as I walked into the kitchen in mid-kiss.

Ha!

I pulled out my cell and dialed Jinxx.

"Hello." he said as he answered.

"Hey. Sarria-"

"Who?" He asked, confused.

I take it Andy didn’t tell him. I proceeded to relay most of story with Sarria.
"Ohhhh." he said, I could hear him grinning.

"So, I was wondering if she could stay the night with Sammi."

He was quiet, thinking it over. See, this meant no sex.

THAT’S a predicament.

You don’t wanna cock block a Dom, unless your the Dom’s friend.

So I’m okay.

Without asking why and wanting Sammi to make happy he said;

"We’ll be over around 3. Bye."

"Thank you. Bye."

Click.

Grinning I walked out of the kitchen only to be ambushed my Sarria’s lips. Her small, soft hand grabbed the back of my head and held me there.

Hey! HEY! No! I’m in charge here!

Instinctively, I pushed her between the wall and myself. I kissed her roughly feeling her body respond, nipples harden and such.

I pushed myself closer so I could feel her breasts push into my flat chest. I began to grow a tent in my skinny jeans.

She moaned into the kiss then the next thing I knew, she was gone.

"What?"why did she leave. I looked to see her grin deviously as she walked into the living room.

Taped to the back of my head was a hand written note : "Payback’s a bitch"

God I love her. But I need to take care of this wood I’ve just discovered. Putting my hands in my pockets I slipped into Gerard’s head for a moment "Tell Sarria to pack please? She’s going to Jinxx and Sammi’s."

He responded with an "Okay" in my head.

I went to the second bathroom and well, jacked off.

Again.

::Sarria::
Gerard told me that I would be staying the night with a Dom and his fertile Sammi.

Mikey said something about her before, if it’ll make him happy, I’ll do it.

I agreed and went to the bedroom, packing my bag singing Paramore’s Fences.

"I’m sitting in a room,
made up of only big white wall and in the halls theres,
people lookin through,
the window and the door they know exactly what we’re here for..."

By the time I finished the song, I was zipping my bag.

::Mikey::
Sarria’s beautiful voice floated into my ears completing my fantasy making me explode into the toilet. I bit my lip to refrain from crying out in ecstasy.

::Sarria::
I looked at the clock.

It read 2:30

Gerard said three o’clock. If the Dom’s driving, they'll be promptly at 3.

Eh, why not be ready?

I grabbed my bag and went set in in the foyer. I sat on the couch and sighed.

I’m. So. Bored.

My thoughts drifted to Mikey. The way he kissed me earlier.....then when I got revenge on him...the way he makes me feel....the way he laughs, and smiles.....how my heart speeds up, my stomach flips......the way his eyes sparkle when I look at him....

"Sarria?" A hand waved in front of my face.

Blinking I looked up to see Gerard drop his hand to his side and Mikey smirk from the hallway.

"They will be here in a minuet." Gerard told me, I stood and Mikey grabbed my bag.

Exactly one minuet later, there was a knock on the door.

Gerard opened it and the first thing I saw, was the girl from my dream!
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Sorry for the wait!

I was listening to Asking Alexandria's Not the American Average while writing this.