Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Let. Me. Down.

:::THE NEXT DAY- SARRIA’S POV::::::
I awoke missing Mikey. How he would wrap his long arms around be as we slept, how he would smile when I came into a room, how he would absently shuffle awkwardly when Frank and Gee suck face.

I sighed and the door opened at once.

Jinxx (with a pretty epic bed head) peeked in.

I got out of the bed and waved. He gestured for me to come with him, so I did.

He led me to the living room where we sat down and he flipped on the TV. "Sammi won’t be up for another hour or so." He said as he channel flipped.

"This is weird but last night.....I think I was a cock block."

He stopped channel flipping and gave me an ‘I can’t believe you just said that’ look, complete with wide eyes.

I knew it was true. I’m a cock block.

Yeesh.

I could have gone my ENTIRE LIFE with out those mental pictures!

I looked away.

"So uh, do you think I’m a fertile?" He looked at me again and nodded.

"Why?"

"Because my instinct tells me to protect you and make you happy." He said, not sounding uncomfortable but surprised at my question.

"Okay. OTHER than that?"

Muting the TV he fully turned to face me. "You are pale as snow, you submit to just about anyone you are friends with, you are kindhearted and brave. You know what to say to please people, and you are aware of others emotions by observing their body language. Can you tell me how I feel right now?"

I looked at him "Engaged, interested, calm and.....slightly lonely. You miss Sammi."

He nodded "She is my mate. Any time away from her makes me want her.....in one way or another." He wasn’t embarrassed in the least.

I nodded and he unmuted the TV till Sammi came down and started sucking his face. Rolling my eyes I headed to the kitchen.

Soon, Sammi came in and we made breakfast in our pajamas while Jinxx read a book on the couch. We joked around then put the finished meal on some plates.

In a blink, Jinxx was there eating his food.

Sammi set a warm cup of blood in front of him, then she and I sad down ate as well.

After breakfast, Sammi took me up stairs and informed me I could use her bathroom to get around and that she’d use the master bath.

"Take your time." She gave me a ‘please do’ smile before quickly leaving her room.

I think their gonna make love in the shower. Weird.

Not wanting to hear that, I went into the bathroom.

After doing my business, I showered and washed everything three times before exiting and wrapping a gray towel around me. I dried off then got dressed, brushed my straight hair, braided the blue strips then left the rest alone.

I did my make up with extra care for one reason: I was going back to Mikey today.

My heart ached as I thought about how much I’ve missed him.

Not waking up slung over him in some way with my head in his chest, not hearing him laugh, not feeling him nearby. It just about broke my heart.

I miss Frank as well. His petite frame, his whiny singing voice, his greenish, hazel eyes that would sparkle when was thinking about Gerard, his cheesy jokes that always made me smile.

What was it Mikey said he was........my.....fertile companion?

Somehow that felt right.

I’ve loved Frank since I bit the kid who kicked over his sand castle. We were inseparable until Dave started abusing me and stopped our play dates. Frank and I both knew when the other was scared or hurt. We always knew what to say to make it better.

If I focus, I can find Frank. I’ve only done it once but now I know it’s possible.

I love him like a brother, but closer. Sometimes it’s almost like where the same person. We know what the other is going to say sometimes.

While I thought about this, I starred at my reflection in the mirror.

Shrugging it off to think about later, I brushed my teeth and repacked my bag.

Sammi strolled in looking glowy, and ecstatic. She gave me a bright smile and straightened the top of her dress.

The next thing I noticed, we were pulling up at the Way house. All I could think about was Mikey. How much I missed him, how much I lov- err, liked him.

Sammi took my hand and walked with me to the door, I was shaking in anticipation.
Gerard opened the door and I ran past him into the house instantly knowing where Mikey was.

I ran into the kitchen. When I saw him my heart skipped a beat and he turned smiling at me. I ran to him, and jumped on to his torso wrapping my legs around him. Holding on like a monkey with my hands around his neck. I felt his hands hold me up there at once, right before I kissed him deeply.

He nipped my lip lightly before sliding his tongue across it. I gladly let him in as we turned our heads. My heart beat like a humming birds wings and my stomach flipped around.

I nipped his lip and felt by back get pushed against a wall at his low, dominant growl.

Someone cleared their throat. Mikey pulled back and hissed in annoyance as he looked over to see Sammi, Gerard and Jinxx looking at us.

Instantly, I blushed and pushed back on Mikey’s shoulders. He ignored me and bared his teeth to the others.

Jinxx instinctively stood in front of Sammi who gave me a thumbs up and a huge smile from behind him.

"Mikey......" I touched his jaw softly.

He ignored me again.

I put my hand on his cheek and pushed. He let me turn his head to look at me but not without difficulty.

"Let me down." I said, as if speaking to a child who misbehaved.

"No." He said coldly.

"Let. Me. Down." I almost growled. I had never herd such power in my voice, it was weird.

His eyes that were previously dark, lightened and he let go of me and stepped away from the wall. I moved so I wasn’t cornered and grabbed his arm, feeling him untense as I did. He retracted his fangs and calmed down.

Jinxx bid Mikey and Gerard good day and Sammi and I walked to each other and hugged.

I ran up to Jinxx and hugged him quickly before the couple left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikey got posessive AND took charge. Sarria chilled him out.

Comment please! You have thoughts, I want to know them!

What did you like? What didn't you like?