Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Lindsey

Not long after the second episode of 1000 Way’s to Die, there was a knock at the door. Gerard got it and let in a tall, thin woman with long black hair in. She looked like him as a girl.

But with caramel eyes.

She came in wearing odd clothes that showed a lot about her.

First off, she likes Iron Maiden. Second, she is bold. Third, she is who she is and is proud. And last, she is a female, human Gerard!

I smiled at her over Gerard’s shoulder as he hugged her.

She returned my smile and walked over to meet me. I stood and gave her a hug.

"Lindsey, this is Mikey’s mate Sarria." Gerard said.

As soon as his name was mentioned, Mikey came in with a cup of blood. He waved at Lindsey and gulped the contents of the cup down.

"Hiya." She greeted with a grin.

Gerard and Mikey left the room silently. Lindsey and I sat on the couch.

:::Mikey’s POV:::

Gee and I left the room leaving Sarria and Lindsey alone.

I agree with my brother, Lindsey would be a kick ass Dom. That’s why Gerard likes her. Usually he can’t stand humans but she is the exception.

She is tough as nails (which bend like rubber but you know what I mean), will fight to the bloody end, is fearless, trustworthy, sly, not to mention nerdy with comic books. Sound familiar?

Oh I guess it doesn't because I haven't mentioned it before. Gerard li- loves comic books and even draws them and made his own called ‘Umbrella Academy.’ I think it’s cool that he found something he like to do that doesn’t involve blood.

Oh, he’s good at it to.

We went to the music room and messed around while still listening to the conversation going on in the other room.

The girls were talking about music.

::Sarria’s POV:::
"Okay, 5 Classic rock! Go!" I shouted, louder than necessary.
"AC/DC, Queen, Aerosmith, The Beatles and Van Halen. 5 Metal go!" She yelled.

"Disturbed, Anthrax, Metallica, Motley Crue, Black Sabbath! 3 Punk go!"

"The Ramones, Sum 41, Black Flag! 6 alternative go!" She responded still yelling.

"Green Day, 3 Doors Down, Blink 182, Falling in Reverse, The Misfits, Weezer!" We laughed.

I was careful not to mention any Dom bands like Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold and Simple Plan.

"Awesome! I like you chick!" She smiled threw her laughter.

We chatted and joked around for a while until Lindsey’s cell phone went of. She read the text and put it back in her pocket.

"I’ll see you soon Sarria." She gave me a smile and hug before leaving.

I see why Gerard likes her. She’s nice, and bad ass!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it wasn't as long as I planned but....here ya go! =D

Thoughts?

Oh and I know you could probally catorigize the bands mentioned differently, but thats what my windows media player said!