Secrets

Et je le jure sur le soleil, qui se leve au dessus des toits,

In her surprise, Rose loosened her grip and the man – Jeremy- easily overpowered her and now she was the one on her back with him on top of her.

“Don’t worry; I’m not going to kill you. UCB sent me to find and kill you, told me you were getting too close to my father’s case. Although, I think it’s just because they want to get rid of MTI’s best agent.” Jeremy smirked down at her as he spoke. Rose squirmed underneath his grasp but it did her no good and she found herself looking in his chestnut colored eyes.

“Why don’t you just kill me, then? You could finish up the job, something your daddy hasn’t managed to do.” the woman said, and she knew she was pushing it but she didn’t care. This was the son of the man that had killed her parents, she couldn’t forget that.

“Look, I’m not like my father, d’accord? I don’t kill innocent people. I only came here to tell you that, after this I’ll just pretend that I didn’t find you or something. I just wanted to meet you, that’s all, you’d be surprised of all the rumors going on about you. And may I just say, they didn’t exaggerate when they said how pretty you were.”

Rose thought that this conversation was just a bit more than odd. She couldn’t completely wrap her mind around the fact that Zackary Kapone hadn’t meant to kill her parents, it felt like her whole life was suddenly a lie. There was also the fact that an amazingly gorgeous man, that was currently straddling her down, had called her pretty.

"There," Jeremy said, as she stopped struggling entirely. "Now, if you promise not to try and kill me, I'll let you go."

Rose glared at him faintly, but she knew he had the upper hand right now. "Fine, I won't kill you."

Jeremy let a small smirk come upon his lips before getting up, making the woman gasp from lack of breath. She quickly jumped up too, though grabbing for one of the guns that was nearest to her. Rose only had it in her hand for mere seconds, looking up at Jeremy, before this one was suddenly inches from her. She looked up in confusion, but then his lips were on hers and this all vanished. She let out a surprised gasp as he placed his hands on her waist, pulling her in even more. In her shock, she dropped the gun and she faintly noticed that Jeremy had kicked it away.

Seconds later, the man detached his lips, smirking down at the young woman standing before him. Rose glared, trying not to notice how beautiful he was. His hair was all tousled now, and his lips were flush from the kiss. Rose was much shorter than him, but she could smell his cologne perfectly as it engulfed her senses.

"Chère, I told you not to try that." Jeremy said, mocking her a bit but all she heard was his lovely French accent. She didn't know why she was acting like this, it was completely unknown to her. There was no reasonable explanation but she wasn't really trying to find one either at the moment.

“You’re quite annoying, you know that, right?” Rose muttered, looking down because she couldn’t meet his eyes anymore.

“I know,” he replied, lifting her chin up with a finger, causing a shiver to go down her spine. “But you can’t resist it.”

With those words, Jeremy kissed her roughly once more, not even leaving her the chance to utter a word. Rose had enough, at that point, and pushed the man towards the bed, making him topple over the side so that he landed on his back.

Rose looked down at him, glad that she once again had the upper hand while still studying the man. She couldn’t pin point what it was about him that made him so damn irresistible, maybe it was those eyes that seemed to see right through you? Or those lips that seemed just perfect?

The woman wasn’t sure, but when Jeremy’s lips curved into a smirk as he noticed her staring, she immediately snapped back to reality. Her legs were each side of him as she put some pressure on his stomach. The man sat up straighter, apparently impatient, and started kissing her neck feverishly. Rose's hands ended up at the hem of his black t-shirt, pulling it off of him in one swift movement. She gaped when she saw his abdomen, unknowingly biting her lip.

Jeremy was still on her neck, biting and sucking as Rose straddled him, moaning. He suddenly stopped, now looking at the woman's face. She groaned slightly as he bucked his hips against hers, noticing how he smirked. She lowered her head, their faces now inches apart and her hair tickling the sides of his face. He was looking straight at her, his eyes unblinking as Rose grazed her lips against his, letting out a chuckle when she saw his breath hitch.

Her small victory didn't last long though because Jeremy suddenly flipped her over so that now she was the one on her back. It didn't even take him two seconds to remove her own shirt, leaving her in her black bra. Rose was suddenly very conscious of the bruises and cuts on her body but this didn't seem to stop Jeremy as he started to place kisses on her stomach, making her shiver. The woman was beginning to get quite impatient so she unhooked her bra and thankfully Jeremy got the idea and removed it quite quickly.

The man hovered over her for a moment, a smirk on his face but Rose didn't let him act. She grabbed his shoulders to pull him towards her and started kissing his stomach, going lower until she reached his belt with her lips. Rose could only imagine his expression right now but she didn't take the time to look up as she undid his buckle and removed his pants.

The woman then looked up once more and caught Jeremy's look, and time seemed to stop as they looked in each other's eyes, just like in those crappy romance movies. She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing right now or what would be the consequences but Rose didn't have any regrets as their lips locked together once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this was crappy. o.o

I still hope you found some amusement, aha.

Comment on what you liked/disliked? <33

Oh, and there's going to be one more chapter. (:

D'accord = OK

Chère = Dear