‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Diagon Alley

Three Years Later..........
A blonde, a brunette, and a red head crept towards their grandfather's bedroom. The eleven year olds quietly opened the door and walked in pausing at the end of the bed. They all glanced at each other and the eldest nodded. "On the count of three." Bree whispered. Dumbledore opened his eye a fraction to look at the three before closing it again and pretending to sleep. "One." Bree said. "Two" Lilah continued. "Three" Trinity yelled as they jumped on the bed and started bouncing around. They shook their grandfather trying to get him to wake up.
"Come on Grandpa get up." Trinity pleaded bouncing uo and down on the bed. "Today's the day." Said Bree "That we go to Diagon Alley." Said Lilah "To buy our school supplies."Trinity finished causing them all to break into laughter. "Ah I suppose your right, it is well past the time I should be up and about." Dumbledore stated smiling at his grandkids. "Now go get ready and I will see if Severus can take you to go get your supplies." He finished as they all climbed out of the bed and ran back to their rooms to get changed.
After the girls were dressed and ready they made their way down to the kitchen. Trinity was wearing jeans and a white with black splattered design t-shirt. She also had black converse boots on to complete her outfit. Bree was wearing jeans with a batman shirt and yellow tennis shoes. And Lilah was wearing a black skirt with a purple three quarter sleeved shirt and her favorite pair of black flats. Once they were in the kitchen they decided to make eggs and bacon for breakfast along with tea for their grandfather and toast.
During the middle of breakfast they heard the floo flame to life as Severus came in. "Ah Severus my boy, I am so glad you agreed to take the girls to Diagon Alley today." Dumbledore said with a smile. "It is truly no problem as long as they behave themselves." Severus said sternly. The girls smiled and giggled as they looked at each other. "Would you like something to eat or some tea Professor." Trinity said sweetly putting envasince on professor. Severus gave her a mock glare trying to mask a rare smile that only the young red head seemed to be able to pull from him. "Some tea please." Severus said sitting down in the empty seat at the table. Trinity brought him his tea and they continued on with their breakfast.
After breakfast was over Severus, Trinity, Lilah and bree flooed to Diagon Alley. Once they were all there they made their way to Ollivander's wand shop. They ignored the odd looks they got from passerbys and were soon at the shop. "While you are in getting your wands, becuase Merlin only knows how long it will take that incompatant fool to fin the correct wands, I will get your books and the rest of your supplies." Severus said turning and walking away. The three girls nodded to themselves and then turned and headed into Ollivander's wand shop.
The eleven year olds looked around the small cluttered shop in awe. "Why hello there young ones are you here for your first wands?" an old decrepit man asked coming out from behinds a bunch of stacked shelves. "Yes" Trinity replied as they all nodded. Ollivander smiled at them. "You know you three looke familiar." he said grabbing a couple wands and setting them on the counter. "Ah now I remember you are the Dumbledore sisters aren't you?" He asked. They all nodded and he smiled. "Your grandfather mentioned you'd be coming, so who's first?" He asked.
"I am." Lilah said excitedly stepping up to the counter. "Ok let's see." He said looking ate her before going back to one of his cluttered shelves and grabbing a wand. "Try this one." he said coming back up and handing it to her. It was a white wand that had a vine spiraling around it. Lilah took the wand excitedly and flicked it causing little purple sparkles to shoot out. "First try too." Ollivander mummbled smiling kindly. " That is 10 inches of Willow with a core of unicorn hair." He stated. Lilah smiled and stepped back. "Next?" Ollivander asked. Bree stepped forward smiling nervously.
After studying her he went and found a wand and handed it to her. Bree flicked the wand experimentally and a jet of blew flew out flying at Ollivander who dropped to the floor narrowly avoiding it. "Well that's no right." He mummbled to himself as he took the wand back. He handed her another wand and again she flicked it scared of what might happen. This time a little ball flew out and circled her before dissapearing at her feet. "Perfect, you have seven inches of ash with a core of dragon heart string." He said referring to the brown wand that had a carved grip. "Ok last but not least." He anounced as Bree stepped back by Lilah.
Trinity stepped foreward as he studied her. He went back to find a wand for her. The three girls turned when they heard the door go and saw a raven haired boy with beautiful green eyes standing there. "I'll be with you in a moment" Ollivander said to him bringing a wand to Trinity. "Try this one." he said looking at her. She took the want confidently and flicked it, frowning when nothing happened. "Hmm" He mused after the next two wands failed. "I wonder." He whispered reaching under the counter and grabbed a wand that was wrapped in a green box.
He handed it to Trinity who took it half heartedly expecting it to also fail. Trinity flicked it and a green orb flew out of the end and floated majestically by her shoulder before dissapearing into thin air. " Well I'll be." He whispered. Trinity studied thwan that was black with a carved grip and had a symbol of a pheonix on it. "That is a very curious wand my dear." Ollivander siad drawing her attention. "It is fourteen inches of ash with a core of pheonix feather, basilisk poison, and unicorn hair. A very unusual combination and there is only one in existence, the one you hold." he said trailing off. He shook his head. "20 Galleons for them all." he stated.
After the girls payed they walked outside to where Severus was waiting patiently. "Your supplies have been sent home and will be there upon our arrival." Severus said. "Now we must be heading to Madam Milkins to buy your school robes. They nodded and started to walk towards the store. Severus noticed how Trinity seemed very pensive and reminded himself to talk to her after their little journey was finished. An hour and 10 Galleons later the girls had their robes and were on their way home smiling and happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/diagon_alley/set?id=36143947 outfits
Sorry to do this but to do an accidental error that I am still a little irked about. The first chapter of this story is now a one shot and prequel to the story so go check it out before reading too far into this.