Gucci Gucci

Frost (Rory)

Image

My stereo blared the sound of 'Broken Jaw' by the amazing, "Foster the People". My mom wasn't home, and school was short today, so I didn't have much to do now. I stroked my small kitten, Fox, in my arms. He started to purr, a small and delicate vibration coming from his throat. He nuzzled himself against my chest and then hopped out of my grasp, running out of the bedroom. He was a hormonal cat, one second he hated me and the next, he loved me. Maybe he was bipolar or something.... Ha, bipolar kitty.

I heard Elizabeth shout up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Rory!" She cupped her mouth. "Visitor!"

I jumped out of my bed, staring out at the window. Snow fell down to the ground, and frost layered onto my window. I took a small breath before sliding down the stair rail, my feet swinging on the way down. Elizabeth glared at me as soon as I hit the first floor.

"God, Rory, you know how much it scares me when you do that!" She huffed, her hands on her hips. "Some child -- uhm, Jules, is it? -- is here to see you."

"It's Jule." I corrected her. "Well, where is he?"

"Outside."

"IN THE COLD!" I shouted, running frantically to the front door. I snapped the door open to find Jule standing there in the worst outfit EVER. He had on a sky blue shirt with small ducks in the corner. Not to mention, the shirt was a v-neck. He had a red and blue cardigan on over that, and finally, a white knit hat atop of his head.

"Afternoon, Rory." He said with a small nod. "I figured we could talk some."

"Talk?"

"Yeah, I mean.... I dunno, I was bored and my mom suggested it, so I just figured, 'What the hell!'. So....... here I am!"

I nodded, looking down at his outfit.

"Did you dress like that just to piss me off?" I nodded at his clothes.

"No!" He pouted. "I dress like this because I like this clothes."

"And because you like to piss me off."

"Forget you." Jule huffed. "Are you coming or not?"

"Coming to where?" I asked flatly, messing up my vocabulary. "I mean, where are we going?"

"I dunno." He shrugged. He stared at me hair for a few seconds. "You have hair extensions."

"You have ducks."

"You're wearing makeup."

"You're wearing a v-neck."

He glared at me impatiently.

"Okay, okay, fine. Just let me get my sweater."
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chappie, I had a volleyball game and my mom didn't want me to be on for too long..... But a short chapter is better than nothing right?

Comment? (Don't be a silent reader:D)
Sub?
Both? (Cupcake Wizard and I would love you dearly if you did!)
Comment w/ mistakes if you find them!

Thank ya!-Kai