Status: Complete!

We'll Tell The Saddest Story Of How We Made It Through This Past Year.

Thirteen: We'd make better babies than you two.

Our tour was wrapping up nicely. There was about a week and a half left. Everything had gone good since that faithful visit by the social worker. Alex and I had managed to recapture the magic we'd thought we'd lost and we were closer than ever with the girls.

We were currently in Florida and we'd arranged for a day in Disneyworld with the girls and crew. Flyzik was just as excited as the girls and the excitement was contagious as we got ready early that morning.

"Jack! Have you seen my red pants?" Alex called from the back of the bus.

"They're in my bunk where you left them," I called without thinking and then blushed as Vinny winked at me as he walked by.

I pretended to smack him and he scurried down the narrow hallway. I continued fixing my hair and was surprised by a pair of arms wrapping around me.

"Have I told you that I love you yet today?" Alex whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my neck. He slipped his hands into my jeans pocket and nuzzled my neck playfully.

"Yes, but you can tell me as many times as you want," I answered playfully. "Because I love you more."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his completely, pulling our bodies tighly together. I pressed my cheek against his and we just stood there for a few minutes, our hearts beating in sync. Our lips were close, his minty breath soothing and warm. I wouldn't trade these little moments for anything. They were the foundation of relationships and that's where so many people go wrong. They forget about the little things, the moments that may not mean much in the overall picture but that keep things going in between all the greater things.

"Awww, aren't you guys cute?" Flyzik said from behind us. I turned to look at him, sticking my tongue out at him.

"You're just jealous, Flyzik," Alex said teasingly.

"There's no reason to be jealous," he said, and came over and wrapped his arms around me. "See, I can hug Jack, too."

Alex balled a fist and waved it in mock threat at Matt. "Get away from my man, you scoundrel."

"Make me," he said, but let me go and sat down on the couch. Alex went and sat on top of him and Matt wrapped his arms around him. I shook my head at my best friend and boyfriend.

Rian and Zack walked into the room just then. They eyed Alex and Flyzik and chuckled. Zack sat down and motioned me over.

"Come on Jack, we can make Alex jealous. He knows we'd make better babies than you two would."

I laughed and went and sat down beside Zack. "What are the girls doing?"

Rian laughed at this . "Danny's putting ribbons in their hair."

We all looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"And you mean no one's filming this?" Matt asked. "God, just think of the things we could get him to do for us with that kind of video as blackmail."

Alex and I shook our heads. Danny had a soft spot for our daughters and we loved it. In fact, they had the whole crew wrapped around their little fingers and there wasn't a thing anyone could do about it.

"So, what's the dealio for today?" Rian said, dragging today into two words and sounding like a hick.

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Did you really just say dealio?"

He glared at me. "Yes."

I shook my head. "I think we should save Splash Mountain for last because the girls will get too wet and I don't want the hassle of changing them too early in the day. Especially Gabby, she doesn't like changing clothes when she likes her outfits."

We all nodded and started figuring out our plans. No one noticed the shadow looming outside our bus, listening and plotting and planning. And even if we had, no one would have thought anything of it because there were a thousand and one people outside anyway.

*********************************************************************

It was around 2'o'clock and we were waiting to meet up with the rest of the crew to get something to eat. We'd had fun so far and the girls were hyped up on candy and soda and enthralled by everything they'd seen. Neither of them had been scared by anything yet. I remembered my first time as Disney hadn't been so pleasant because I'd been scared of all the characters.

Alex flopped onto the bench moaning. "I'm too old for this," he complained. "My legs hurt."

"Don't be a spoilsport," I said. "We're supposed to be having fun with our girls. Suck it up or I won't suck you later."

This second part I whsipered and had the pleasure of seeing Alex's face flush. I loved the fact that I was still able to make him shy.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can I take Gabby on the carpets?"

The Magic Carpets Of Aladdin ride was a mere 300 feet from us. The girls were obviously not going to sit still and wait patiently for the rest of the crew to show up.

I looked at Alex. "Should we go over with them?"

Alex looked at the ride. There were a few mothers and children waiting. He figured they'd probably be able to get on right off.

"Nah," he said. "We can see them from here. Go on, guys. But come RIGHT back."

With excited squeals, they scurried over. I sat down beside Alex and leaned into him. "Wanna make out while they're on the ride?" I whispered, placing my hand on Alex's leg.

"Get real, there are little kids around," he said with a laugh, but placed his hand on mine and twined our fingers together. "Are you having a good time, Jacky?"

I brushed my lips against his cheek. "Of course I am. And even if I wasn't, Sammie and Gabby are and that's what counts."

My eyes wandered over to where the girls were just about to get on the ride. Sammie was holding Gabby's hand and pointing excitedly at something.

"They really love each other," I said.

"They've learned from the best," Alex said simply. "We love each other, so there's no reason why they shouldn't be full of love, too."

My heart swelled with Alex's words. I looked up to see Matt and Danny walking over to us.

"Hey guys. Did you sell our little angels to Mickey?" Matt asked, sitting down beside me and laying his head in my lap.

"Nah, they're on the carpets," I said.

We all fell into a comfortable silence. We were joined, two by two, by the rest of the crew and Zack and Rian. We were still waiting for the girls, it'd been a good 15 minutes. I couldn't help but feel worried.

"Alex, we should probably go check where the girls are. Maybe they forgot which way we are and are waiting for us over there." I tried not to sound worried.

"Yeah, okay." He got up and took my hand and we wandered over to the carpets. We looked everywhere and there was no sign of either girl. Panic clutched at my chest.

Alex went over and talked briefly with the ride operator. When he came back, he looked as sick with worry as I felt.

"He said they got off but he didn't see which way they went. I bet that they went the wrong way. We have to find them!"

Our gang had sensed that something was wrong and had joined us. "We'll split up," Flyzik said taking charge. "Alex and Jack, go the way you think they went and the rest of us will go in the other directions and see."

Alex and I wasted no time sprinting towards the other side of the ride. We scanned the crowd full of kids and parents. It was really hard to spot someone with the whole crowd moving and full of different sizes and colors and races.

Alex grabbed my arm suddenly. "I see them!"

I followed where he was pointing. The girls were heading away from us with a tall blond guy.

"Is that Kyle?" I asked, squinting.

"I think so. One way to tell," Alex said. "Kyle, hey, Kyle." We yelled his name, sprinting towards them.

Kyle turned, and the girls followed his gaze. They ran towards us and we caught them, one each. They clung to us, starting to cry and babbling.

"I'm so sorry we gotted off the wrong side of the ride," Sammie cried. "I'm sorry. We got lost and Kyle found us and was taking us to information."

"Shhh, it's okay," I said, stroking Sammie's hair. I eyed Kyle. "I didn't know you were going to be here today."

He smiled, but there was something weird in his smile. "I got bored," he said. "I was taking the girls to information to call you because my phone's dead."

We thanked him and walked away, the girls clinging to my hands while Alex got in touch with everyone telling them that the girls were safe.

We all agreed to cut the day short and packed up our stuff and headed home.

It wasn't til that night when we were getting ready for bed that it hit me. What had been nagging me all day.

Kyle had been taking them the opposite direction of the information desk. He' d been taking them towards the exit.
♠ ♠ ♠
100000000000 apologies for not updating. I have no motivation and I really have no time. I will finish it though. There's about 3-4 chapters left, maybe. I WILL GET THERE.
ON another note, I'm seeing All Time Low for the fourth time in January and this time I'm pretty sure I have meet and greet eeeeep <3 I'll be able to molest Flyzik ;)