Status: Complete!

We'll Tell The Saddest Story Of How We Made It Through This Past Year.

Two: I found my phone!

My alarm thundered in my head at the same time that the angry voice of a very vocal child made itself known. 

Cursing at one and stumbling to my feet to get the other, I reached blindly for the lamp on the side of the bed and instead tripped over something on Jack's side of the bed and ended up sprawled on top of him. 

I mumbled a curse at the same time as Jack groaned.
"Alex? Waz goin' on? What time is it?" Jack attempted to ask, the sleep in his voice very evident. "And what are you doing on top of me?" 

This question came out very clear and I had no trouble understanding why. Even at 5am, his tent was fully pitched and wanting attention. I felt his hands wander over my backside and watched his long pink tongue trail sensuously across his lips. I forced my body to stay still.

"Jack, it's not the time! Don't you hear Gabby? I  have to get up and get her dressed and -" Jack cut me off with a rough slap on the ass.

"Let Sammie do it."

"What?" 

"Let Sammie get Gabby dressed. She did it yesterday and she was just fine. I guess she had woken up before us because when I got up, both beds were already empty, Gabby was dressed, and Sammie had even poured her a glass of orange juice and given her a banana."

I narrowed my eyes at Jack. "And here I was, thinking you'd done an amazing job yourself, when you'd scammed me by having a five year old do all the work for you!" I pretended to be mad as I turned my head towards the wall.

I could hear the pouting in Jack's voice. "I didn't tell her to! She did it on her own! Besides, I never told you that I'd done it all on my own .. you just kind of assumed." I heard the laughter in his voice and rolled over, leaving me on top of him.

"I made you pancakes and gave you hot sex in return for nothing and you're trying to blame me?" I tried looking indignant but it was hard when I could feel Jack's breath on my face and his hardness on my leg.

"The pancakes were delicious! I shouldn't have to work for my meals! Or for sex, even though .. well .. I do it better." His eyes flashed in victory as my jaw hardened.

That was it. The boy was asking for it. "You do better, huh, Barakat?" I moved slightly against him, smirking as his whole body went taut and the slightest groan slipped through his lips. I dropped my face forward, my lips touching his. "Show me that you're better, Jacky."

He made a move to kiss my lips, but I pulled back at the last second, and pinned his hands over his head. I got to my knees and leaned forward enough so that my half-hard dick rubbed against his. I swayed my hips back and forth over him, and then leaned down to rain hot, sucking kisses all over his body. He shuddered as my hips tightened around his body and my mouth grazed his nipples. I felt his body trying to buck under mine, so I applied pressure and forced him to stay down. This resulted in a raging hard on, as I could only mask my reactions for so long.

As I sucked on his nipples, the sweetest moans escaped from the mouth of the lovely boy I was straddling. I moved my way up from his chest to his neck, finding his sweet spot in an instant. As my lips tugged and pulled on the hollow just underneath his ear, he writhed under me and pushed at my hands with enough force to get me to let go. 

"Unnnf, Alex!" My name rolling off his lips was enough to get me to forget that I was supposed to be getting revenge on him. My hands instead pried his legs open, rubbing the bulge in his boxers with fervor.

He rolled on top of me, his lips crashing down on mine with the force of a hurricane. His tongue sought out mine, and he sucked as much of it as he could into his mouth. His teeth scraped over my tongue and he sucked on my lips. His hands pushed down our boxers, until heated skin came into contact with heated skin.
His body rubbed up against mine, our hips meeting time after time. All the while he was kissing my lips, sucking my tongue, pinching my ass.

He slid down my body, kissing and touching every part of me as he went. I almost came as he blew gently on my nipples, and then slid the rest of the way down in one shot. It didn't take long for his hot wet mouth to find my waiting dick, and he took all of it in his mouth in one shot. I moaned over and over as he slid my length in and out of his mouth, sucking on my balls and licking the tip as if it was his most favorite candy. I thrust my hips faster and faster, forcing him to pick up speed. As he got even faster, the slightest edge of pain mixed with the pleasure as his teeth scraped against me. It was enough to send me over the edge, and I came hard and fast.

 When Jack finally lifted his head up and crawled back up my body, there was remnants of me on his lips. I kissed them, licking the side of his lips and eventually kissing him again with passion.

I could feel the evidence of his arousal, pushing hard against me. I rolled over, letting his dick push insistently against my asshole. He kissed and sucked on my neck and his wandering hands rapidly made their way down to my still hard member. He grazed the tip of my asshole and I screamed out.

"For the love of God, Jack, now!"

He hesitated just long enough, and then plunged into me. I went wild, moaning and thrusting and clawing at the sheets. He drove into me harder and harder, until I felt my body tense up, followed by a moan from Jack. That and a new warmth filling me told me we'd both gone over the edge together. 

We laid there in sleepy contentment, until my phone buzzed and jolted me awake. I reached for it, but Jack beat me to it.

"It's Caleb," he said lazily.

CALEB! The buzzing in the back of my mind finally formed a full thought. Caleb! 
"Shit!" I cursed. "Jack, get off of me!" Unfortunately my brain didn't wait for him to get up and I pushed him off of me onto the floor. I jumped out of bed, reaching for my boxers, and managing to trip on the sheet at the same time. I reached out for something to break my fall, and instead managed to pull down the phone on top of me. I fell onto Jack, with the sheets tangled around me. Jack and I groaned.

"Ugh, dude, what the hell?" Jack moaned, rubbing his head.

"Sorry! But I just remembered - we have to pick up the guys from FTSK this morning!" I went to get up again, forgetting that the sheets were tangled around my legs. I fell over again, my bare ass sticking up this time.

"DAMMIT!" I screamed this time. I began trying to untangle myself from the sheet. We were going to be late! 

Jack sat there, laughing at me. "Alex, man, chill." 

"But we're supposed to be there in 2 hours and you know how the traffic is in the morning!" I hopped on one foot, looking for my pants. 

Jack grinned. "The flights going to be late."

I stopped. "What?"

Jack smiled. "Thats what the message said."

I glared at him. "And you let me look like an idiot because?"

"Because you look cute?" he smiled at me and batted his eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes and sank down onto the bed, holding a pillow over my head.

"Oh, hey, Alex?" Jack mused. I heard him reaching for something under the bed. 

I cracked an eye open. "What?"

"I found my phone!" 

I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back bitchessss! *drumroll please*
No but really I'm so happy to be back, you have no idea. I've had a really hard time - okay, it's really personal and I won't go into it. But long story short, I was too depressed to write. But I'm healing now and I miss my writing so fucking much.
So if you guys are still willing to read this, I'm back for good. So .. I need thoughts, comments,
opinions, criticism, everything. I feel kind of rusty and I really want feedback. Next chapter should be up tonight, this story is going to be my main priority.
As long as you guys are still interested :) So if you are .. tell me! :)
Oh p.s this whole chapter was done on my iPhone and all others will be until I get a new laptop. I'll try my hardest to edit it properly and stuff but please ignore silly typos or tell me if they bother you too much.
xoxo, Kaila