Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Baby take, my, open heart and all it offers, cause this is as un-con-ditional as it'll ever get.

This morning found me seated on the roof of the Stoney Creek Hotel in the darkness awaiting the sunrise as per my pre-tour promise to myself. I watched a couple of cars drive past down below and even a couple of reporter vans sitting beside the road evidentially waiting to see someone front he tour.

The were out of luck however, because we'd figured out a way to sneak out the back through the staff entry.

HarperEverett: The morning is the most beautiful part of the day! #blessed.

The sun slowly rose over the horizon and started rising slowly upward into the sky before I made my way back to the room below me. I was surprised when I got back that Scooter was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of steaming coffee.

"Good morning Harper," they both smiled when I walked in.

"Good morning," I replied with a smile as I passed them and headed back to my room. I was going to hop into the shower and get ready to head off to an interview.

.o0o.


Three hours later after having breakfast, waiting for Ally to get ready and having Kenny drive us across town to a small studio, we were walking up the front steps and entering the building.

"Hey there!" A very loud and bubbly voice called out when we walked up to the front desk. "My name is Amelia, you must be Harper Everett and her crew?" I was shocked. Shocked that she didn't know who I was and shocked that she was so loud and happy this early in the morning.

"Yes we are," Ally replied, sticking her hand out for Amelia to shake. "My name is Alaska Harris and I am Harper's manager. This is Harper and this is our bodyguard Kenneth Hamilton." She pointed to Kenny and I. I giggled and nudged Kenny when she said 'Kenneth'. He nudged me back.

"Well hey," Amelia grinned, "if you'll just follow me, Jordan and Casey's studio is just down the hall and believe me when I say we're all excited to have you all here today!" We followed Amelia down the hall and into a little room filled with a camera and a couple of comfy seats. "Alaska and Kenneth, if y'all just sit over there on that lounge set. And Harper, if you sit just here for us, Jordan and Casey will be in, in a second." We all nodded and took a seat.

I sat quietly in my seat and watched Ally and Kenny. Ally was talking to someone on the phone, and writing something down furiously on her note-pad, while Kenny was making fish faces at me, trying to make me giggle. It worked.

HarperEverett: At @Molinestudios with @AllyScarHarris and @KennyHamilton Whoo! Party!

Just then, the door opened and a guy and a girl walked in laughing with one another. When they spotted me, the girl put a hand over her mouth and frowned.

"Oh my gosh, we're so sorry!" She exclaimed, "Amelia didn't tell us you were here yet!"

"That's fine," I laughed, standing up and putting my hand out. "I'm Harper Everett." She smiled awkwardly and shook my hand.

"My name is Casey and this is my best friend Jordan."

"Hello Jordan," I smiled happily.

"Hey there," he replied, "now if you'll take a seat, we'll get on with the interview!" Another boy walked in and stood behind the camera. "And that is Jayson, he's out camera guy."

"Hey!" He smiled and gave a small wave before turning the camera on and giving Jordan and Casey a thumbs up.

"Hey guys, it's Jordan and Casey and we're here today with the one, the only, Harper Everett!" Jordan called to the camera. I gave a quick wave at the camera and turned back to them. "So Harper, how are you doing today? How is the tour so far?"

"I'm doing really good thank you!" I replied, "and the tour is awesome! It's only been about a week, but I'm having a blast all ready. Last night we had a huge dinner with everyone on tour and my family drove up from Myrtle Beach, North Carolina! It was so great."

"That does sound fun!" Casey smiled, "now tell us, what is it like being up on a stage every night?"

"It's-" I started. I wasn't really sure how to explain it. "It's really uh, surreal I guess is the only way I can really put it."

"Do you ever get nervous?"

"Of course I do, but I do a lot of deep breaths and go out there to do my thing, you know?" I told them. "I don't think I'll ever not be nervous."

"So, I know you can guess what we're about to ask," Casey smiled sneakily. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Justin Bieber." I laughed again and nodded. "When did this romance start? Everyone has seen the little sneaky looks and touches and hand holds."

"I dunno," I giggled, "a little while I guess." Casey and Jordan exchanged excited looks and I noticed Kenny and Ally listening more obnoxiously. No one but Justin and I knew anything about us. "Can't friends hold hands?" I laughed.

"No." They both said together.

"I don't know what to say!"

"Is he a good kisser?" Casey exclaimed. I giggled and nodded.

"I guess so, I mean, I don't really think about it?" Casey and Jordan were grinning and from the corner of my eye, I could see Ally and Kenny trying not to laugh.

"We're making the Harper Everett blush viewers!" Jordan grinned, "And with Harper's permission, we're going to make her blush even more with our next question!" I frowned at them, trying to work out what they were thinking.

"... Go on..."

"How far have you and Justin gone?" I could feel myself blushing intensely. Everyone started laughing. "Well? How far Harper?"

"Kissing and hugging!" I exclaimed, "I swear! I'm not ready for uh, anything else right now." Kenny let out a loud laugh and Ally slapped him, trying her hardest to hold in her own laughter.

.o0o.


"That was so humiliating!" I whined, putting my hands over my face. I was in the car with Ally and Kenny on the way back to the hotel. "I mean, who embarrasses people like that?"

"Don't worry about it babe," Ally chuckled from the front seat, "it was just an interview, calm down!"

"I am calm!" Kenny chuckled and pulled the car into the parking lot.

"Be ready Harp, they've found the back door," Ally sighed as Kenny pulled up right by the door to let us out. We hopped out and she grasped my arm tightly yelling out to the reporters. "No questions please!"

Finally, after waiting for Kenny inside the door, we made it back up to the apartment. Pattie was making everyone lunch, Ryan and Dan were playing video games, Scooter was typing on his computer, Carin was making a milkshake and Justin was leaning over Carin's shoulder attempting to steal the finished product.

"We're back," Ally called. I didn't talk, I went straight through to my room and fell down on the mattress. I was going to have a nap, and no one was going to stop me.

"Darlin'?" It was Justin.

"Mmm?"

"What's up?" I felt the mattress sing where he sat down and moved my head to look up at him.

"I'm so tired."

"Didn't you get to sleep in?" I shook my head no and pushed my face back into the pillow. "Why not?"

"I watched the sunrise," I replied, "and then I had to get ready for my interview... And they embarrassed me." Justin laid down beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Why? What's they do?"

"Asked me about you."

"What about me?"

"They asked if we'd had sex."

"Oh." It was silent for a moment, so I looked at him again. He was shaking with laughter. "And what did you say?" I smacked his arm and closed my eyes.

"I got really awkward and made a lot of weird noises before practically yelling at them that we've only hugged and kissed." Justin let out a loud cackle. "It's not funny!"

We didn't say anything else. Instead, we moved into a 'spooning' position and both fell into a light sleep.

.o0o.


"That's all from me tonight guys, thank you all for coming out to the show!" I waved out towards the crowd just as Justin sprinted on. The crowd went berserk. I crossed my arms and tilted my head, wondering what he was doing.

"Hey Moline!" He yelled, "how about Harper and I sing you little song?"

"What song?"

"Airplanes."

"What?" I asked, "why that song?" He shrugged as the music started. I shrugged and lifted my mic back up to my lips. "Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now." I lifted my hands up and waved them back and forth. "Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now!"

Justin and I came together, holding one of the others hands, and serenading each other.

"Dreamin," Justin sang as I sang; "ohhhhh ohh-ohh-ohhh."

"Of fallin."

"Mm-mmmmmmm."

"Dreamin."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhh."

"Of fallin."

"Ohhhhhh ohhhh." We released our hands as Justin started his rap, walking around the stage and singing out to the crowd.

"Yeah, yo, let's pretend like it's '98. Like I'm eatin lunch off of Styrofoam trays (yeah). Tryin' to be the next rapper comin out the A, hopin' for a record deal to ignore my pain. Yeah, now let's pretend like I'm on the stage," Justin gestured to the stage under his feet. "And when my beat drops everybody goes insane. Okay, and everybody know my name (Bob). And everywhere I go people wanna hear me sang."

I walked around and sat down on the ledge, waiting for it to be my turn again.

"Oh yeah, and I just dropped my new album, on the first week I did 500 thousand. Gold in the spring, and diamond in the fall, and then a world tour just to top it all off." We shared a secret grin. "And let's pretend like they call me the greatest. Sellin' out arenas with big ass stages, and everybody loved me and no one ever hated. Let's try to use imagination."

"Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now," I kissed Justin's cheek as he walked by. "Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now!"

"Okay, let's pretend like this never happened, like I never had dreams of bein a rapper, like I didn't write raps up in all of my classes, like I never used to run away into the blackness. Now, let's pretend like it was all good, like I didn't live starin in the notebook," He was on the balcany know, dancing and singing like a star.

"Like I did the things that I probably knew I should, but I ain't have neighbors, that's why they call it hood. Yo, now let's pretend like I ain't got a name, before they ever called me J.D.B or A.K.A. J.Bieber. I'm talkin back before the mixtapes, before the videos and the deals and the fame. Before they ever once compared me to Andr. Before I ever got on MySpace. Before they ever noticed my face. So let's just pretend, and make wishes out of airplanes!"

"Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now. Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now!"

"And it seems like yesterday, it was just a dream," Justin sang, but I knew it wasn't just Justin. I was wonder who the other voice was when Eminem himeself walked out. "But those days are gone, they're just memories. And it seems like yesterday, it was just a dream. But those days are gone"

"Ahem, aight," He said, walking towards the edge of the stage. "Let's pretend, Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen. Let's pretend, things would've been, no different. Pretend, he procrastinated, had no motivation. Pretend, he just made excuses that were so paper thin, they could blow away with the wind, 'Marshall you're never gonna make it, makes no sense to play the game, there ain't no way that you'll win'." He and Justin did a bro-hug and I kissed his cheek.

"Pretend, he just stayed outside all day and played with his friends. Pretend he even had a friend to say was his friend! And it wasn't time to move and schools weren't changin again, he wasn't socially awkward and just strange as a kid. He had a father and his mother wasn't crazy as shit. And he never dreamed he could rip stadiums and just lazy as thing!" I high fived him for the lack of swearing.

"Heck a talent show in the gymnasium bitch, 'you won't amount to anythin', quit daydreamin kid! You need to get your cranium checked. You're thinkin like an alien, it just ain't realistic'. Now pretend, they ain't just, make him angry with this stuff! And there was no one he could even aim when he's annoyed at! And his alarm went off to wake him but he didn't make it to the Rap Olympics, Left to his plane and he missed it. He's gon' have a hard time explainin to Hailie and Lainey, these food stamps and this WIC stuff. Cause he never risked it, he hoped and he wished it, but it didn't fall in his lap so he ain't even here, he pretends that..." Justin and I said goodbye to Eminem as I finished the song.

"Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now. Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now!" I trailed off at the end and then ran to hug Justin.

"That was fantastic baby," he whispered away from our mics. I smiled and grabbed his hand, so we could leave the stage together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's pyjamas, Harper's daily outfit and Harper's concert outfits.

Title credit goes to:
U Smile - Justin Bieber.