Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

I just need somebody to love I-I, I don’t need too much Just need Somebody to love.

A Charity ball. Ally and Scooter were making us make a guest appearance at a charity ball fro children in Everett, Washington. I wasn't bothered by it because it was for charity and for children, but I didn't know what Sienna was going to do while I was gone.

"It's okay love! Stop stressing, I'll be fine here with Pattie!" She'd told me over and over again. I knew Pattie wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable. In the end though, Justin's best-friend Ryan flew in from Canada and took her out to a movie.

Carin and Ryan spent all day working on my hair and make-up and deciding on which outfit I was going to wear. In the end, they chose a Oscar De La Renta gown and a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti pumps.

"Can I go now?"

"No, I'm not finished with you yet," Carin replied. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Stop moving Harper, or you'll mess up your hair." I rolled my eyes again and starting playing with the hem of my shirt.

The door opened, and Justin waltzed in followed by Ryan and Scooter. He had an annoyed look on his face which made me laugh.

"Seriously Scooter," he exclaimed, "I heard you the first four-hundred times!"

"I'm just making sure you were listening though," Scooter insisted. Justin walked towards me and dipped his head to kiss me. "Are you listening?" I giggled and Justin rolled his eyes, standing back up straight.

"Yes!"

"Well good!" Scooted replied, "you can't talk to the reporters tonight about anything to do with Selena Gomez." I sat up, earning an annoyed look on her face.

"Sit still Harper!" I ignored her.

"Why can't we say anything?" I asked Scooter. "Ally told me I could write about it on my blog." Scooter looked at me and then to Justin, who was leaning against the table before me holding my hand.

"Ugh!" He exclaimed, "okay, whatever!" He looked at us both again before storming out of the room.

"Your manager is mental," I laughed at Justin.

"You sound like your British best-friend." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Before long, my hair and make-up was finished and Carin was shooing everyone from the room so that she could help me get into my dress. Everyone left the room except for Justin. Who just wouldn't budge.

"Get out."

"Carin," he sighed, "she's my girlfriend, I've see-: Carin held her hand up and closed her eyes. Her face held a look that told me she was grossed out. "-en her in her underwear, you pervert." Carin opened her eyes and started to laugh.

I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my denim shorts down so that I was standing in my underwear. Justin wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh. Carin pulled my dress out of my dressing room and took it off of the hanger and unzipped the back.

"Alright, I think I'm going to need to put my hands on both of your shoulders just so that I don't trip and rip it," I sighed, eyeing the dress wearily. They nodded and with their hands each held a part of my dress while I grasped their shoulders.

"You look hot baby!" Carin grinned once the back was zipped and my heels were on. I laughed and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Carin."

"Any time!" She replied happily, "Justin, come and look!"

.o0o.


"And next down the carpet we have the couple of the year! Teen heartthrobs; Harper Everett and Justin Bieber!" A man with a massive moustache called as Justin helped me out of the limo. "I wonder how they'll react to the appearance of Selena Gomez tonight!"

"What?" Justin shut the door behind him as he got out and grasped my hand in his. "Did he just say Selena is here?" I was about to climb back into the limo, but Justin held my hand too tight for me to move.

"Yes," he said quickly, "but you know what? We're not going to worry about her. We're going to have fun with helping the event raise some money, okay?" I sighed and nodded. Justin grinned back and kissed the tip of my nose.

We started making our way down the carpet towards the front door through the sea of reporters and other celebrities before we were stopped almost immediately.

"Hey guys, can I please ask you guys a couple of questions?" A man asked, standing about a meter away. He had a huge, happy smile on his face which made me smile.

"Of course!" I told him, yanking Justin back from where he was walking in front.

"How are you two doing tonight?" He asked, almost yelling because it was so loud. I looked to Justin and smiled.

"I don't know about him, but I'm doing super!" I exclaimed, "just enjoying myself and enjoying being around the people I love! I'm so happy the event was planned on the day our tour rolled through Everett!"

"I'm doing sweet," Justin nodded, "just hangin' out, you know."

"What are your thoughts on Selena being here?" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I don't really care if she's here to be honest." I caught Justin giving me a look, but I ignored him. "I'm not going to go up and say hello to her, but I'm not going to go out of my way to be nice to her."

"What about you Justin?"

"I hope she's uh, having a good time?" He laughed nervously. "No, I don't know. I hope she sees how happy Harper and I are."

"Alright, well thank you for talking to me, I'll let you both carry on down the carpet now!"

"Alright, bye!" I called as Justin pulled me along the carpet towards the door. "What are you doing?" Justin grinned.

"Getting us a good seat. And I heard Demi Lovato is here." I squealed. Justin knew I thought Demi was amazingly talented, and I knew that she wouldn't be with Selena, so I could talk to her all I wanted. And ask her a million and one questions about her voice and her lyrics.

I let Justin pull me through the crowd, dodging reporters, fans and other celebrities on his rush to the door. when we got there, a man with a clipboard took our names and directed us towards a table across the room.

"Harper! Justin!" A voice called in excitement. Justin and I looked up and around for the voice, eventually spotting the tall blonde woman across the room and a grin sprouted onto each of our faces.

"Taylor!" He replied, running up to her and giving her a tight hug while I followed behind a bit slower. "I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?" She pulled away and beamed.

"I'm doing so good," she replied, then finally spotted me again. "Harper! Hey!" She pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. "You look amazing!"

"Hey Taylor," I smiled, "and thank you. You look way more amazing then I do, that's for sure!!" Taylor made a face and shook her head, telling me that she by all means thought I looked better.

"Where are you guys sitting?" She asked, "I'll sit by you!" Justin grinned and pointed to a table on the far side of the room where two people were already sitting. Taylor squinted her eyes, trying to see who they were. "Is that Demi and that guy from that band from Florida?" Justin and I squinted too, trying to see.

"I uh..." Justin muttered, "I'm not actually sure who that guy is, but that is definitely Demi." I was still looking, and then it hit me. That was Travis Clark from We The Kings. He and I had met many times before when I was interning with Jac Vanek in Los Angeles. Justin and Taylor were still mumbling to each other about who the big-haired stranger was, and both jumped when I yelled.

"Travis!" Travis and Demi looked up. Demi was confused and Travis's face broke into a happy grin. "Travis freaking Clark, I haven't seen you in months!" Justin and Taylor were staring at me.

"You know who that is Harp?" Justin whispered as Travis got up and rushed over to us. I grinned and nodded my head vigorously as Travis reached us and picked me up in a tight hug.

"Hey Trav-Trav!" I squealed, hugging him.

"Hey Harper, what are you doing here?" He asked, putting me down and holding me at arms length so he could eye me. "And how are you? I've been hearing things. Demi tells me she doesn't believe them though." I shrugged.

"I know that she's lying, so that's all that I need." Travis nodded.

"Hey, come sit with us?" I nodded and started walking along with him towards the table, leaving Justin and Taylor staring at us. When we got to the table, I sat down next to Travis' chair, Justin sat down beside me with Taylor beside him leaving two left over chairs between her and Demi. "Dem, this is Harper Everett," Travis told Demi when I sat down, "she's a long time fan of yours." Demi and I smiled at each other.

"Hey Harper, I'm a bug fan," she told me, "it's so great to finally meet you!"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, "you too!"

The five of us talked about anything, and everything while people still filed into the ballroom and took their seats. We saw a lot of people we knew, and quite a few that we didn't. I saw Selena enter the room with a couple of people, so I grasped Justin's hand tightly under the table. He seemed to know what I was doing and squeezed back. I saw Demi spot Selena and roll her eyes. It made me laugh.

The lights started dimming down almost twenty minutes later and the music and chatter started to die down until you could almost hear a pin drop.

"Hey, uh, can we sit here?" A voice whispered. I looked up just as everyone else did. It was Miley Cyrus and standing right behind her was Selena. I gave Justin a look and he frowned.

"I don't know if there is much room Sel," Demi muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. A hurt look crossed Selena's face just before Miley sat down and pulled her down into the chair beside her. "Trav, switch with me," Demi whispered to Travis. He nodded and they quickly swapped seats so she was sitting by me. "I'm just as mad at her as you are," she whispered as someone walked onto the stage and cleared their throat into the microphone.

.o0o.


HarperEverett: Had a blast at the ball with my boo @justinbieber, @ddlovato, @taylorswift13, @MileyCyrus and @travisrclark!!

The night felt like it lasted a million years, but really only lasted a couple of hours. Justin and I left at a quarter past three in the morning, after I promised Demi that I'd text her all the time, and after I told Travis it wouldn't take as long for me to see him again. I fell asleep on Justin's lap.

"Goodnight baby," I heard hi whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's ball outfit and Justin's ball outfit.

I felt like there needed to be some kind of celebrity thing, so I made up a charity ball in Everett, Washington. So Harper and Justin ignored Selena. I think she deserves it. She's a bish. Haha.

[Please note! I don't actually know what Selena Gomez is like in real life. I imagine that she's probably a really, really nice girl.]

Title credit goes to;
Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber and Usher.