Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Baby I'm yo docta, I could be yo rocker. Swaggin' I'm not braggin'.

I was the first one awake the next day, so I rolled out from Justin's leg- yes, leg. He'd fallen asleep and waved side-ways through the night- and hurried to my room to pull some pants on, grab a jacket and slip on some shoes and sunglasses before I snagged the key card from the kitchen bench and left the hotel room.

"Good morning miss Everett!" The door man grinned at me as I strolled past.

"Good morning!" I replied.

The streets were quiet apart from the few people sitting outside on benches with video cameras and notebooks. As soon as I stepped out, they all stood up and cheered. It wasn't very loud, seeing as there were only ten or so people. I signed a couple of things and took a couple of photos, before continuing on my way down the street.

I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I was going back to the diner we had lunch at yesterday. I thought Maria was extremely nice and I really, really wanted waffles.

Harper Everett.
- Hey Demi, I heard you're in LA. I'll be there on Monday. Let's do dinner :) xx

The cafe was just opening as I walked up the pathway. It was weird coming from the other way and not from the beach. The inside was really warm compared to the chilly morning air outside. Maria saw me and smiled happily.

"Miss Everett, hello!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Come, come and sit at the table by the fire!" She rushed towards me and began to lead me across the room to a table by a window, by the fire.

Demi Lovato.
- Hey miss! Yeah we totally have to catch up then! Get to know each other! text me when you get in :) xx

I smiled. From what I saw of Demi at the Everett ball, she was a very beautiful and down to earth girl. I was really excited to really sit down and talk to her, maybe even have her look over some of my lyrics and tell me what she thinks of them.

"What would you like for breakfast sweetheart?" Maria grinned. I returned the grin ad handed her my menu without looking at it. "Already know what you want?"

"Yup! Can I have a plate of waffles with ice-cream and syrup and a tall glass of orange juice please Maria!" Maria smiled when I said her name, scribbled down my order in her notebook and bounced off across the room to the kitchen.

Justin Bieber.
- Where are u?

Harper Everett.
- Places. Come watch the sunrise with me :)

Maria was quick to come out with my breakfast and I immediately started to dig in. While I chewed, I watched Marie walk around taking chairs off of tables, and open the huge French doors that looked out over the water. She then turned the radio on and went back to the kitchen.

"Teen pop-sensations Justin Bieber and Harper Everett were out and about yesterday in Oakland, California with their close friends Ryan and Sienna. They were seen dining at a local cafe, sneaking cuddles and small kisses and a swim before heading off to the airport with Bieber's mother and Everett's manager-" For once I was actually getting into the story, but Maria turned it off.

"I'm sorry," she smiled apologetically, "You come here for peace, yes?" I smiled, understanding what she was doing.

"Thank you so much Maria, that's really kind of you." Maria smiled and turned the radio to an Italian station.

Justin Bieber.
- Baby seriously, where are you?"

I rolled my eyes and dialled in his number and pressed my phone to my ear. He obviously had his phone in his hand, because after the second dial tone, he answered.

"Hey baby," he said down the phone, "where are you?"

"I'm down at the cafe we had lunch yesterday eating breakfast. Maria is so nice." Justin was silent for a moment. I could hear people talking in the background and i could hear the elevator dinging. "You coming down?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"Want me to order you something?"

"Can I share with you?

"Well, okay. I'll get you an orange juice though."

"Okay baby, see you soon."

It didn't take Justin very long to walk to the cafe, and he even bought along a whole mass of fans. How nice of him. He quickly shut the door behind him and rushed over to the table I was at, kissing the top of my head and dropping into the seat in front of me.

"Miss me?"

"Always."

Maria saw Justin and bought him a glass of orange juice. He thanked her and she quickly walked away to serve a couple of old people wearing jogging suits. The two of us were silent for a moment, quietly sipping from our juice cups.

"I think I want to start another album," I blurted out. Justin seemed startled at my revelation, but then he smiled. "I have a fair few songs written up, and I really think it's about time I actually do something with them."

"That's a great idea, Harp," he replied. "We'll be in LA soon, maybe you can go over to Def Jam or go see Usher or something." I shrugged.

"I think I'll start it there, but when we have our next break, after you and I go away fro a holiday, I think I might go and see my friends in Baltimore. Alex is an amazing lyricist and I'd love to do a duet with him sometime." Justin nodded. "I also kind of have a song I want to sing with you..."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's song I showed you the other day," I told him, stabbing a bit of a waffle with my fork and putting it in my mouth. "I think I'm going to call it; 'Wouldn't change a thing.'."

.o0o.


When Justin and I got back to the hotel later on in the day, I pulled Ally aside, and asked her if we could have a talk. She agreed and we went into the make-shift office. I told her how I had all of these ideas, and that I wanted to go to a studio on LA and get started.

And so the preparations for my brand new album began.

HarperEverett: Fans! Organising a record with @AllyScarHarris!!!!

justinbieber: I'm a #breakythief

.o0o.


We arrived in Los Angeles at 8:30AM at a hotel right in the middle of the city. I was excited because today was the day Ally and I were going to head over to Ellen DeGeneres' studio for my interview and a small one song performance.

"Hey, Alaska Harris and Harper Everett here," Ally spoke into a small voice box by the gate to the studio. A voice confirmed our names, and the gate opened, allowing us entry.

Kenny didn't stay, he parked and left to take Justin to visit one of his friends who was also in the city. We waited for Kenny to leave through the gates again before we entered through the entrance door and headed for a desk.

"Harper Everett?" The woman asked nonchalantly.

"Yes," Ally replied.

"Down the hall to the right. You're dressing room should have your name on it." Ally nodded and lead my down the hallway, looking for the door. We weren't in there for very long before someone with a make-up tray walked in.

"Hello, my name is Jen, I'll be doing your hair and make-up for you today." I gave her a smile and nodded. "Is there any special way that you like it styled?" She gestured at my hair.

"Curls and a straight fringe," I replied, "I'm not really overly-fussed." Jen nodded and set to work.

By the time she was finished, I was being ushered from the room to the stage by a stage hand. As we walked I looked at the pictures lining the walls of Ellen and all of her guests. I saw pictures of Taylor Swift, Demi, Selena and even Justin.

"Okay, so stand here," the guy whispered, "and when Ellen says your name, count to five and walk out."

"Okay, thank you."

"Our next guest has been around for just over two years. She released an album early last year and is right in the middle of a tour with Justin Bieber. Please welcome; Harper Everett!" I did as the man said, and counted to five before I began to walk out.

The crowd all stood up and cheered, so I waved at them and grinned. Ellen was waiting for me by two lounge chairs. I gave her a quick hug before I sat down on a chair.

"Well hello!" Ellen cried.

"Hi Ellen!"

"How are ya?" I grinned and shrugged. This seemed to be an on-going thing for me. Shrugging.

"I'm so good right now Ellen, thank you. How are you going? How is Portia?" Ellen's face took on a warm look at the mention of her wife.

"We're amazing right now, thank you. So what have you been doing lately Harper? I seen you've been in the news quite a bit!" Rolling my eyes, I nodded. "Uh-oh! What was that face for?"

"Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?"

"I don't know. Am I?"

"Ellen!" I whined. Ellen and the crowd laughed.

"Okay, okay," she chuckled, "what is going on with you and Selena Gomez right now, huh?"

"I don't want to be horrible to her, but she is a total liar!" I saw someone stride into the room at the back of the audience and talk a seat, but didn't take much more notice. "I would never ever steal someone's partner from them!" Ellen nodded.

"So Justin was never with Selena in that way then?" I shook my head.

"No! I mean, of course he's met her a million times before and they went out to dinner once, but that was ages ago!" I told her, "I was so undeniably confused when my manager Ally turned the tv on and she was on TMZ telling them that I'd stolen her boyfriend! We'd had dinner together a couple of days before, and everything was fine. I dunno, It's just, whatever."

"What does Justin think about it?" I hadn't really talked to him rationally before.

"We haven't really talked about it. I think we're avoiding the subject, but honestly I think he's confused and a bit hurt." Ellen nodded and then a mischievous grin spread across her face. "What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"How are you and Justin? I saw some pictures of you at the beach and going to the airport...?" I laughed.

"We're good," I replied, "he's so incredibly wonderful to me." Ellen nodded. "And those pictures were probably from the last day my best-friend Sienna was here. We went swimming." Again, I saw someone at the back of the audience move around, I didn't ignore it this time. "And who on earth keeps moving up there?" I asked, squinting to see better.

Surprise, surprise. It was Justin.

"Oh my god, Justin, what the heck are you doing?" Ellen started laughing as Justin stood up and bounded down the steps. The crowd went insane. Some girls even tried grabbing him. When he was finally perched on the arm of my chair after giving Ellen a hug, and the crowd settled down I flicked him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to visit someone with Ryan?" He shrugged with a smile.

"I missed Ellen, what can I say?" I rolled my eyes. "How are you Ellen?"

"I'm good thank you!" Ellen replied, "so we were just talking about Selena Gomez. Want to add anything?"

"Sure." He stood up and faced the audience. "I am not, and never will be, dating Selena Gomez!" He yelled, then placed his arm around my head, messing up my hair and laughing when I tried to push him away. "I am in love with Harper Everett!" To seal his speech, he leant my head back and kissed me. Again, the crowd went insane.

"Well there you have it fans!" Ellen called, "Justin Bieber is in love with Harper Everett." I started laughing.

"You're such a loser Justin."

"Then I'm your loser." I nodded.

"Aww," Ellen cooed. "So Harper, have you got any plans for new music?" I looked at Justin and then to Ellen and smiled.

"I do! Ally and I are heading to the DEF-JAM studio tonight to talk with Usher. I've been writing a lot lately and I've got a whole notebook full of finished and un-finished songs that I'd just love to record and put out for everyone."

"That's great!" Ellen replied before turning to the crowd. "There you have it guys, new music from Harper Everett is in the works as of tonight! After the break we'll be hearing Harper's new song 'Wouldn't change a thing'! We'll be right back."

While the cameras were off, I got up and went over to the stage and ducked behind the moving door so I could get ready to sing. Justin waltzed in a moment later and grinned at me.

"So you set up this song then?" I asked with a small smile. Justin nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist, while I put mine around his neck. "Thank you."

Ally rushed over to us out of nowhere and yanked microphone head pieces to both of our heads, before rushing off before we could say thank you. A young man bought an acoustic guitar over to us and two stools.

From behind the wall we could hear Ellen welcoming viewers back from the break.

"Please welcome Harper Everett and Justin Bieber with their song; 'Would't change a thing!'" The wall opened up and I cleared my throat while the starting music played.

"It's like he doesn't hear a word I say, His mind is somewhere far away. And I don't know how to get there. It's like..."

"She's way too serious," Justin sang.

"All he wants is to chill out-"

"-She's always in a rush-"

"-He makes me wanna pull all my hair out-"

"-And interrupting-"

"-Like he doesn't even care-"

"Like she doesn't even care-"

I glanced at Justin at the same time he glanced at me and we both grinned.

"You," I sang at the same time he sang; "me."

"We're face to face," I sang.

"But we don't see eye to eye!" We sang together. i stood up and went closer to the audience. "Like fire and rain!"

"Like fire and rain," Justin echoed.

"You can drive me insane!"

"You can drive me insane."

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything!" We sang together. Justin was standing in front of me now, and we were singing at each other.

"We're Venus and Mars!"

"We're Venus and Mars."

"We're like different stars!"

"Like different stars."

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing," we sang, holding each others hand. "And I wouldn't change a thing!"

"She's always trying to save the day, just wanna let my music play. She's all or nothing, but my feelings never change," Justin sang, looking straight into my eye.

"Why does he try to read my mind?"

"I try to read her mind-"

"It's not good to psychoanalyze," I sang back.

"She tries to pick a fight-"

"To get attention-"

"That's what all of my friends say!" We harmonised.

"You-"

"-Me-"

"We're face to face," I was belting out the lyrics.

"But we don't see eye to eye!" Together.

"Like fire and rain!"

"Like fire and rain."

"You can drive me insane!"

"You can drive me insane."

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything!" We broke away from one another and went up different parts of the audience to serenade them.

"We're Venus and Mars!"

"We're Venus and Mars."

"We're like different stars!"

"Like different stars."

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing!" I was proud of our harmonising. I'm sure Ally and Scooter would be too. "And I wouldn't change a thing!"

"When I'm yes, she's no!"

"When I hold on, he just lets go!"

"We're perfectly imperfect, but I wouldn't change a thing, no!" We met at the top of the stairs.

"We're like fire and rain!"

"Like fire and rain."

"You can drive me insane!"

"You can drive me insane."

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything," Each of our voices bounced around the entire studio.

"We're Venus and Mars!"

"We're Venus and Mars."

"We're like different stars!"

"Like different stars."

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing, and I wouldn't change a thing!" Again we met at the bottom of the stairs and started singing to each other again. "But I can't stay mad at you for anything!"

"We're Venus and Mars!"

"We're Venus and Mars."

"We're like different stars!"

"Like different stars."

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing, and I wouldn't change a, wouldn't change a thing!" We finished the song together, and then I jumped up on him, wrapping my arms and legs around him in a massive hug, then dropped back to the floor. 'Thank you,' I mouthed at him. He winked back.

"That was incredible!" Ellen exclaimed when she walked over to us. "Ladies and gentleman! Harper Everett and Justin Bieber!" The crowd went insane as Justin and I waved goodbye and headed back stage together hand-in-hand.

"Um," Ally said when I returned to the dressing room, Justin in tow. "First, Justin what the hell are you doing here?" She asked. Justin laughed and sprawled himself out on the couch. "Do you mind?" She asked him. "And did you know about this?" She asked me.

"I came to see my girl."

"You hijacked her interview."

"No, I didn't know."

"I did not."

"Yeah you did."

"Ally, lay off. Justin, shut up." They both went silent.

"And secondly, Harper where the hell did you pull that song from?" I shrugged and pushed Justin's legs over so I could sit on the couch. "We'll talk to Usher about it later. I put your clothes in the bathroom so you won't be late for lunch."

"Thanks Ally."

"Who are you going to lunch with?" Justin asked.

"Demi."

"Lovato?"

"Yup," I replied, "I can see the news headlines now. 'Harper Everett stole my boyfriend!... AND my best-friend!.'" Justin laughed.

"Yeah, probably."

.o0o.


Kenny was waiting for us when we left Ellen's studio. The three of us piled in and he took off. We were dropping Ally and Justin off back at the hotel, and Kenny was coming with me under Justin's orders.

By the time I got to where I was meeting Demi, I was five minutes early. There was a crowd waiting for us, and they went berserk when I got out. And they went even crazier when another car pulled up, they went even crazier.

"Oh my god!" One girl screamed at her friend, "is that Demi Lovato?" Her friend's face looked shocked and then she let out one almighty scream. I laughed and covered my ears.

"Sorry!" She girl exclaimed.

"It's cool, just calm down!" I told her, "it's just us, we're normal."

"You're Harper and Demi!"

"I know, but that doesn't matter."

I left her and her friend and wondered over to Demi's car as she got out and squealed. I squealed back and we hugged.

"Hey!" Demi exclaimed, "it's so great to see you!"

"I know!" I replied, "come on, we have a lot to talk about!" I told her, grasping her hand and pulling her along behind me towards the mall.

We shopped, buying things that we probably really didn't need. I bought clothes, make-up, a present for Sienna, a new hat for Justin, a rose for Pattie. Then we went for lunch and ate a lot of food. Demi got a chicken parmigiana and I got a nachos and we halved them and shared. After lunch, we headed to the movies.

We watched Crazy, Stupid, Love starring Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone and Steve Carell. Both of us giggling over our mini crushes with Ryan Gosling.

"I had such an amazing time Harp," Demi smiled as we left the mall and began to walk down the street in search of an ice-cream shop.

"Any time Dem. Hey look! An ice-cream shop!"

We crossed the street and walked down the road a bit more to the ice-cream shop. It must have been a new one, because I didn't remember seeing it the last time I was in Los Angeles. Demi ordered a choc chip ice-cream with a waffle cone, and I ordered chocolate ripple in a cup. We ate or ice-creams at a bench out by the road.

"Heard anything more from Selena?" Demi asked. I shook my head and licked the ice-cream. "Well seeing as she used to be my best-friend, I'm going to say she's using the publicity to get famous..."

"She already is though."

"Yeah," Demi agreed, "but not the way she wants to be." I thought about that for a moment before I replied.

"I guess that makes sense."

"If you do a press statement or something with you and Justin telling everyone you guys are legit, she'll stop." I started to laugh. "What?"

"I went on Ellen today and Justin showed up," I explained, "he told everyone that he was in love with me and no one else." Demi laughed too.

"What that'll do it!"

"So what are you doing here in LA?" I asked, "I don't think I've asked you that yet?" Demi shrugged.

"I'm actually getting some help for a couple of problems I've been having," she mumbled. I stayed quiet. I didn't want to ask her what was wrong, because I'd feel like I was intruding. "I uh, I have anorexia and I cut myself." She admitted. "I'm trying to get help though!"

"Oh Dem, if you need anything, I'm always here for you!"

"Thanks Harper."

"So what's happening? Are you getting therapy or something?" I asked. Demi looked shocked that I actually felt sad about it and that I was really interested in her recovery. "What are your team doing to help?"

"Um, I'm going to a rehabilitation center for a couple of weeks for therapy," she admitted, "and my team are the ones who have convinced me to go. I got angry and lashed out and hit one of my dancers; Hannah."

"I'm sorry Demi." We were silent for a moment. Each of us thinking about things that probably were not related. "Hey, I'm going to the studio tonight to meet with Usher. Do you want to come?"

"I would love to!"

HarperEverett: Spent the day with the gorgeous @ddlovato! Thank you @TheEllenShow for having me and @justinbieber today!

justinbieber: @TheEllenShow #SWAG
♠ ♠ ♠
This afternoon I found out my old Tafe lecturer passed away six weeks ago with a brain tumour. He was a really nice, genuine, amazing man. He taught me so much.
Rest In Peace John.

My condolences to his wife and children.

If you have any questions, please go to my Twitter.

Harper's breakfast outfit, Harper's ELLEN outfit and Harper's DEMI outfit.

Title credit goes to;
Ladies Love Me - Justin Bieber and Chris Brown.