My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 10- The Explanation and The Proposal

~Ellie‘s Point of View~

*beep. Beep*, a text message.
I slowly opened my eyes and remembered where I was with the white walls and fluorescent lights, I had an IV in my arm. I grabbed my phone from the table next to me that held my breakfast and looked at the screen, it was a picture message from an unknown number. I opened it to find a picture of what looked like Frank on top of some chick. I dropped my phone from the shock and started crying. I couldn’t believe what I just saw, was this some sort of prank?! I picked up my phone and dialed Frank’s number.

~Frank‘s Point of View~

*ring, ring*
Ugh…my head is throbbing… I felt around for my phone and found it, I looked at the call id and saw that it was Ellie, I sat up and saw walls that I didn’t recognize, then I saw that there was a bump under the covers next to me, blonde hair pointing out of the top.
“Oh Shit.” some things from last night coming back to my memory. I looked down at the caller id again and wondered whether or not to answer.
“Hello?” I asked groggily
“Frank! Where the hell are you?! What the hell is this picture message I get that looks like your fucking some girl?!”
“wait what? What picture message? Ellie stop yelling, my head hurts.”
“who is it babe?” *fuck* I thought. The chick that way laying down next to me sat up covering her naked body with the sheets.
“who the fuck is that?!” I shut my eyes tightly at how angry she was. She suddenly became quiet.
“Its true then….you cheated on me Frank?” she said, hurt and depression in her voice.
“Ellie, you have to understand, I was drunk as hell.” I tried to explain myself
“go screw yourself, oh wait, you have her to do it for you.” her voice was pure ice daggers shooting at my heart. She hung up. I turned to find that the girl I slept with was familiar, she tried touch me but I slapped her hand away.
“Hey now, you weren’t like that last night.” she smiled evilly.
“who the fuck are you?” I was angry now, she had made me hurt Ellie.
“you don’t need to know sugar, all you need to know is that you were so fucking good.” she licked her lips as I looked at her in disgust. I tried to quickly get out of bed and into my clothes but my head was throbbing from the hangover. I went downstairs to see bodies scattered everywhere, sleeping from the night before, I looked for anyone of the guys till I found Gerard he was in another living room, passed out.
“Gerard. Gerard? Get up, lets go. I got into some serious shit.” Gerard just groaned and turned the other way. “Gerard. Gerard! Get the fuck up I have to fix the shit I’m in. are you listening?”
“what the fuck are you talking about? What shit?”
“Gerard I got so fucking drunk that I slept with some chick I don’t even know, someone showed Ellie and I have to go fix this shit.”
“you what? He said surprised, his eyes were now open and his eyes were bloodshot.
“what the hell did you get into last night?” I asked suspiciously.
“booze…same as you.”
“Gerard… Please don’t tell me you got into that stuff again.” he wiped he nose impulsively and didn’t say anything, he just looked down. “look right now I don’t fucking care, I just need to get home and then to the hospital to straighten this all out.” I went home took a quick shower to get all the filth off from last night then I made Gerard give me a ride to the hospital.

~Ellie‘s Point of View~

I planned on crying till my eyes fell off. I never thought this would ever happen I mean I would probably expect something like this from Gerard because of his booze use but from Frank? Frank Iero; who didnt usually care much for drinking, got drunk and fucked some sleaze. I took out my phone one more time and looked at the discusting picture one last time. I felt like I knew that girl… cheaply colored strawberry blond hair…. *gasp* it cant be.

*knock, knock*
I didn’t answer or protest, the door opened and I didn’t look up. I felt the person who came in sit in the chair next to my hospital bed.
“Ellie.” it was Mikey. I quickly looked up and pulled him into a hug.
“hey Ellie, its okay.” I had started crying into his shoulders. I felt so weak, so miserable, and so alone if it weren’t for Mikey being there, I saw that Bob and Ray were there too. They both gave me hugs.
“Ellie, we were invited to a party at the Eyeball Record’s house, Frank started…” I cut Ray off.
“no, I want Frank to explain it himself, you guys don’t have to explain his behavior for him. I don’t want you to.” as if on cue Frank and Gerard walk in, I connected eyes with Frank but he was too ashamed so he looked quickly back down.
“Um, we’ll be outside Ellie.” Bob said. We stayed in an awkward silence for a while, I stared at the picture on my cell phone screen till I finally spoke, “ so do you wanna explain this picture that I got this morning?” I showed the picture to Frank and his eyes went wide.
“oh my God Ellie, I honestly don’t remember that, I can honestly say that I don’t remember much of last night.” it seemed that he was being sincere, but my heart hurt from the betrayal, I needed some time to think… but I was too afraid of what might happen if I’m left alone :/
“ Hey Ellie… can I see the picture?” Gerard had a very serious look on his face. I showed him the picture and he frowned.
“Oh Fuck.”
“what is it?” Frank asked
“I know that chick.” Gerard scratched his head frustrated.
“who is it? I thought I’d seen her before too but..”
“its Amy.” Gerard said angrily.
“that whore?!”
“When I broke up with her she said something about getting us back and making Ellie’s life hell, I had no idea what the hell she was talking about so I just ignored her, but now…”
“I’m going to kill her.” my knuckles turned white. She deliberately slept with Gerard whom everyone knew I loved then she sleeps with my best friend and boyfriend while he’s drunk as hell, fucking slut.
“Ellie your in no condition to do anything like that, we’ll figure something out. She cant get away with something like this, its not fucking okay.” Gerard tried to calm me down. It eventually worked because I was tired from all the drama from today, I forgave Frank because I love him so much but it still hurt me that he cheated on me, drunk or not. He promised me he would never do that again and as a love-struck fool I believed him. I was released from the hospital a short while after that little dramatic incident but I stayed away from school, the doctor emphasized that I shouldn’t be doing anything strenuous for a while. We found out that Darren was going to be put away for good now, because of his age and the crimes he committed he will be in prison for a long time, somehow this didn’t put my mind at ease. I had a new enemy/stalker in order for me to live my life in peace she would have to be exterminated from my life and from the lives of those that I love.

Months passed and I was back at home, in my comfortable room once again. The band has been playing more and more gigs and they were trying to increase the amount of songs they had. Everything was going great and Frank and I hadn’t seen or heard from Amy in a while so our relationship was going great. Frank was laying down next to me we were watching some cartoons on my tv Frank pulled me closer to him, getting more comfortable.
"your so beautiful babe." he sighed into my neck.
"your not to bad yourself." i laughed and kissed his lips. (FYI: notice that Ellie and Frank have not made love yet, it was always interrupted when they tried.)

" How about we go to dinner, just me and you." Frank asked out of the blue.
" you mean like a date? are you asking me out on a date Mr. Iero?" i joked
"if you would do me the honor Miss Winchester." he stood up and offered me his hand to get up, i took it. we got dressed; i put on a pretty black lace skirt and a white shirt with tattoo designs on the front with a black lace almost see-through back, and some black flats with metal studs on the side . i figured this date would be special so i did my hair and make-up; my hair wavy with my bangs straightened. Frank came out in skinny jeans, converse, a red t-shirt and a nice dress jacket over his t-shirt, his hair was fixed to look messy and he had on red eyeliner, his lip ring was in as did I. Once dressed and ready we got into his new car (the band was playing a lot more shows, plus he had a job ;P) we arrived at a park. As the gentleman that he is Frank opened the car door for me and took my hand to lead me to a small hill with a big tree that to my amazement overlooked a small cemetery, the moon shone so bright and it looked beautiful. Frank set down a basket i hadn’t even noticed he was carrying, he pulled out a large blanket and set it down for us to sit on.
"Frank." I said embarrassed that this felt like it was planned out and I didn’t even know. He took my hand and beckoned me to sit with him, he pulled out a candle from the magic basket and lit it, he also pulled out some Chinese take out (my favorite) and we ate happily together. We finished eating and we cuddled closer together and we talked and laughed and kissed. It felt so right to be with him, overlooking that peaceful cemetery under a full moon; everything felt so right.
"Ellie?" Frank said nervously
"Yes Frank?"
"I've been thinking about this for a long while now and now that were out of school and on our own, and the band is doing really well, well i was wondering..."
"What is it Frank?" He stood up, pulling me up with him and then as he held my hands gently, he got down on one knee.
*gasp* "Oh my gosh, Frank!" He pulled out a black velvet box from his jacket pocket and opened it to reveal the most gorgeous heart-shaped diamond ring in silver, my dream ring.
"Elizabeth Asia Winchester, will you marry me?" tears were in my eyes and his as he said those few but most important words.
"Oh my God, Frankie!" i excitedly hugged but in doing so i pushed him down to the ground, i was on top of him as I kissed his lips not caring we had just fallen.
"so i take that as a 'yes'?" he laughed as i nodded,
"yes, of course i will marry you Frank Iero." I kissed his lips once again and he helped me sit-up again on the blanket and placed the ring gently on my left ring finger and kissed it.
" I love you so much Frankie."
"I love you too Ellie, more than you know." he smiled and my heart melted to see his always cute smile. We started to kiss, gently at first, my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands at my waist pulling me closer to him. His lips parted for a moment and i felt his tongue run across my bottom lip begging for access, i parted my lips slightly allowing him to explore my mouth with his tongue, our tongues dancing together. He picked me up by the waist and sat me down on his lap, since i was wearing a skirt he could see very clearly what i was wearing underneath.
"Maybe we should continue this at home?" he whispered in my ear almost pleadingly, i giggled.
"definitely." i whispered trying to sound sexy. he quickly got up and gathered everything as he rushed us to his car and then home ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
you can all very well guess what happened ;P
well lovelies, the end of this chapter was definitely happy :D Ellie and Frank are getting married! (squeals), they grow up so fast :) Darren’s went to prison but now Ellie and the guys have to deal with Amy, i guess your going to have to stay tuned to what’s going to happen :) thanks again and don’t forget to subscribe and message me please! i love to hear from you guys! -till next time- Disaster Darling :X