My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 11- Love and Excitement In The Air

~Next Morning, Ellie‘s Point Of View~

I could not wait to tell Gram and the rest of the guys that Frank had proposed and I’m going to get married. I was worried however about tell Gerard, I was scared about how he might react.
I woke up in my bedroom and found I was just in my underwear and bra, Frank was sleeping soundly next me with his arms around my waist hugging me close to him. I kissed his lips softly, he stirred slightly,
“Hey beautiful.
“Good morning love.” I said sweetly, he pulled away to stretch and scratch his head while I got up and went to take a shower when I got out he was already dressed.
“did you shower?”
“yup I did.” that was fast, I thought to myself. I fixed myself up by applying makeup and fixing my hair. Frank surprised me by hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder, watching me while I fixed myself up.
“so what do you want to do today?”
“I want to go tell everyone that I’m getting married! And I would love to start planning for the wedding, first things first when should we have it?”
“the wedding? Well I was thinking sometime in the fall.”
“I was thinking the same but should we do it in October, November, or December?”
“hmm, Halloween, Turkey Day, or Christmas? that’s a tough one, but you know my vote!”
I laughed, “yeah I know, Halloween.” he smiled a cheeky smile at me. “well we don’t have to decide right away.”
“yeah lets go tell everyone for now.” he smiled pulling me out the door. We got downstairs and found Gram in the kitchen drinking coffee.
“Hey Grams!”
“oh hey Ellie, good morning you two.”
“hey grams we have news to share with you.”
“whats that hon?” I stuck out my hand and put it in front of her face. She was surprised for a moment then she shouted, “oh my goodness!” I smiled, “Frank proposed last night grams!”
“oh my dear!” she pulled Frank in for a hug, “I always knew it would be you Frank.” she kissed his cheek.
“thank you grams.” he smiled proudly
“oh dear congratulations. You picked a fine man.” she smiled proudly as she pulled me in for a tight hug.
“thank you grams.”
“so have you thought of a date yet?”
“uh no, we don’t know yet grams but you’ll be the first to know.” Frank said sweetly
“okay I trust you crazy kids.”
“well we better go tell the others gram, I’ll see you later.”
“all right honey take care.”
“we will!” Frank and I shouted as we walked out the back door. We walked down to the Way household while Frank texted everyone to meet us at Gee’s house. We arrived to Gerard and Mikey’s house to find them slopped in front of their tv watching cartoon, we entered without even knocking, we never did anymore.
“hey guys, you both look unusually happy this morning.” Mikey said looking up from the tv and sliding over on the couch for us to sit down.
“well we have some news to share with you all.” Frank said.
“oh yeah? What kind of news?” Gerard said suddenly interested in the conversation.
“some really good news.” Frank smiled goofily, he was going to milk this for everything its got.
“your going to have to wait till everyone gets here.” I teased. A short time later and Bob arrived the only person missing was Ray.
“Ray just texted me saying that he couldn’t make it.” Frank said looking up from his cell phone.
“aww.” I groaned.
“oh well we’ll just have to tell him later, I don’t think we should punish the rest of the guys for ones absence :P” Frank said.
“yeah true.”
“okay,” Frank said, “our news is pretty big, well it is to us.” Frank glanced over to me and smiled, I got up to stand next to him, hiding my left hand behind his back.
“It happens to be shiny and heart shaped and given with lots of love under a full moon.” I teased more. All the guys we like O-o?, they didn’t know what we were talking about, then I shot out my left hand out from behind Frank’s back and showed them all my silver diamond ring. (:D)
“Oh my Gosh!” Mikey giggled, pulling me into a hug first and then hugging Frank while patting him on the back. “your getting married?”
“congratulations Ellie and Frank!” Bob said squeezing us both.
“Thanks Bobert.” Frank said. I glanced over to Gerard hoping he wouldn’t be angry, but to my surprise he wasn’t, he was smiling and walked over to me and took my hands, I could tell from the corner of my eyes that Frank shifted a little in nervousness.
“Ellie…congratulations!” he pulled me into a tight hug, “ I love you so much but I know your in love with Frank and look all is fair, he’s a better man than I am…sometimes.” he said under his breath but jokingly, “if I have to lose you to another, then I’m glad it was Frank.” he smiled to both of us as he gave my hand to Frank. “ you guys were made for each other and I love you both.” he hugged us tightly, tears started coming out of my eyes when he hugged us both.
“aww!” Mikey broke up the sweet moment. I rolled my eyes at him as I wiped the tears with my sleeves.
“so when’s the wedding?” Bob asked.
“in the fall, we don’t know what day yet but I was kinda hoping it would be around Halloween.” I said, a big smile came over Frank’s face.
“Really? Now don’t tease me woman!” Frank yelled excitedly picking me up in a hug.
“yeah I think I like that idea.”
“yay!” Frank held by my waist, he was the happiest man in the world at that moment.
“so were going to have to celebrate your wedding and Frank’s birthday huh?” Mikey announced.”
“yup.” I confirmed.
“well we have to go out to celebrate.” Gee suggested
“I agree, that’s a great idea.”
We went out for drinks and lunch in order to have a celebration of Frank and mines’ engagement. I being the semi-girly person that I am have been dreaming of my wedding since I was a little girl and immediately started thinking of all the details that go into planning a wedding. the first thing on my list was the venue and reception area and how many people we would invite to attend. A heck of a lot of thing ran through my mind so I thought I would have been easier if I just put it down in a list of what it would take; what we would need, I wanted it to be a wonderful occasion because it was OUR wedding! *squeals* :D I noticed that for the first time in a while my mind didn’t focus on the bad things that have happened in my life, ‘and there have been a lot’ I whispered to myself. I smiled to myself and put my thoughts again on how great our wedding was going to be.
“hey sweetie.” Frank walked into my room and kissed my head before going to fall dramatically onto the bed.
“Hey Frankie.” I said still distracted at my desk with some bridal magazines cut up and sprawled around my desk area. “ are you okay?”
“yeah just had a great rehearsal at Gee’s house and we got some really great news.”
“really? What happened?” that had spiked my curiosity because I had turned around in my chair to look at Frankie on our bed. He had been staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. He sighed, “well we will definitely have the money to pay for our wedding.” a huge smile on his face, he turned to look at me and sat up slightly allowing his weight on his elbow as he propped himself up to look at me directly. I still had a questioning look on my face but I couldn’t help but smile huge too.
“We got signed today.” he said beamed proudly. I couldn’t help myself but to run and jump on top of him happily to hug him.
“oh my gosh! Frank! Are you serious?! that’s amazing!”
“I know, Ellie! Can you believe it, our dreams are finally going in motion.” I kissed him passionately, he returned it.
“I knew it would Frank, you guys are amazing, your amazing.” I said softly.
“and I have an amazing fiancé who supports me and encourages me, I would be nothing with out you Ellie.” Frank said softly, kissing my hand that he was holding. I smiled warmly and kissed his lips gently again. I got up quickly and ran downstairs to inform my grams of more good news.
♠ ♠ ♠
*I think I’ll end it right there today, obviously this isn’t as good or climatic as the last chapter so sorry :/ anywho! It seems as if things are finally going Ellie’s way for once. Shes getting married, they guys have been signed for a record deal, and Darren is out of the picture….or is he? *dun dun dun! **dramatic music* :P no I think we wont see anymore of him…but I have twists up my sleeves >;) hehehe. So yeah be looking forward for the WEDDING CHAPTER, now I will warn that it might not be the next chapter or it might, I am still undecided but stay tuned all! Please message me what you think I really need the input and encouragement -till pronto(soon)- Disaster Darling :X*