My Chemically Tragic Romance

its about a girl who grows up with our guys from MCR and grows to love them and learn some things and go through a lot of things on her way to adulthood and through her life.
  1. part one- Breaking Hearts Never Looked So Good.
    sorry if thats already a title to a song in some band but i thought i would do that for all the chapters, you know, come up with song names that would go great with the chapters. onward with introductions!
  2. Part two- Moving on, Forgetting and Forgiving
    part two, we'll see whats going to happen shall we?
  3. Part three- It Felt Like a Happily Ever After, Then All Hell Broke Loose...
    some some majoy drama is unfolding in this chapter so yeah, caution and forewarning! if you are underage or anal about rape scenes and sex scenes and teenage pregnancy, you may not look ahead and read, if your fine with it then go ahead but dont say
  4. Part four- Would You Still Love Me Even If I Was Broken Down, Beat, and Used?
    a short and sad chapter at first but then it gets better for Ellie, its pretty sad...her life i mean :P oh! and confusion and fear arises in our little Ellie's heart :/
  5. Part five-If You Love Me, Why Do You Hurt Me?
    short lived bliss, depression, pain, and then confusion *if you are anal about cutting and s*** dont read! warning!!!!
  6. Part 6- I Still Love You.
    after Gerard's night of drinking will Ellie forgive him for being an A**? lets see....
  7. Part 7- The Confession
    just as the title says, there will be a confession, but on whose part? you'll just have to read on, but i bet you can just guess. who will Ellie choose??? read on!
  8. Part 8- The Gig, The Duche, and The Heartbreak
    the title pretty much says it...its the day of the gig and some sh** goes down. p.s. sorry if you all feel like theres a cliffhanger :P
  9. Part 9- Just Enough To Get My Head Straight...or Numb...
    so some real sh** goes down in this chapter, dont hate me for posting it, and dont read if your weird about drugs, booze, and cheating.
  10. Part 10- The Explanation and The Proposal
    will Ellie forgive Frank for breaking her heart? whats going to happen between the two of them? read on to find out and love me again :)
  11. Part 11- Love and Excitement In The Air
    what sort of excitement goes on in this chapter?? read on. :D
  12. Part 12- There's This Feeling, Like Someone's Watching Me...
    so this is the chapter that fills in some things before the LONG and MUSHY wedding chapter that will come after this post so stay tuned :) enjoy!
  13. Part 13- Beautiful Bride, To The End.
    the almighty wedding chapter, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter cuz i worked really hard on it, more soon-ish.
  14. Part 14- Luckiest
    the title of this chapter is the title of a song by Manic Drive for those of you that wanted to know :) this chapter is short so i apologize in advance, but stay tuned for the next chapter as it will be more exciting?..well i guess you could say surp
  15. Part 15- Mood Swings and Unusual Cravings
    oooo, whats going to happen if Ellie's life now?!
  16. Part 16- The Unexpected Expected.
    the reaction to Ellie being glowy? lol and the reactions from the band as well as one more surprise :)
  17. Part 17- Crushing Her Heart Twice In One Moment.
    uh oh.... you better just read it.
  18. Part 18- This Mad World.
    the results of the accidents and just driving the nails into Ellie's heart deeper, and deeper..... read on please.
  19. Part 19- Will it ever end?
    uh oh, why does this happen to her?! ...oh right... story...nevermind :P
  20. Part 20- Helpless
    since i got a nice comment, lol here's to you 'Specter_Love' thanks for reading! :)
  21. Part 21- So Far Away, But Only Inches Apart
    please dont hate me for what you are about to read, i felt the need to write it this way, ...just...just read on and bring on the watery eyes *hint*
  22. Part 22-Welcome Kids From Yesterday.
    sorry for the short chapter and for not posting in a while but yeah, enjoy!
  23. Part 23-Epilouge/Intro- Never Forgetting
    the Epilouge and intro to the sequel! enjoy.