My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 9- Just Enough To Get My Head Straight...or Numb...

~Still Frank‘s Point of View~

Ellie had a bruise on her left cheek and her eyes were puffy and red from crying, her makeup smudged and her hair messy; she looked like she had been to hell and back.
“Ellie? Sweetie?” I said softly and she opened her eyes slowly when she saw me she began to cry. My heart broke. I quickly engulfed her in a hug and didn’t let go, she cried into my neck as I let a few tears fall. I rubbed her back and laid back down with her, letting her fall asleep crying.
*knock, knock*
Gerard came in and looked sad when he saw me laying down with Ellie, water still in my eyes. I quietly rolled Ellie over so I could get up without waking her.
“how is she?” Gerard whispered, we walked quietly out her hospital room
“she fell asleep crying, I think that’s the best thing for her right now, is to sleep and not think about all this that happened to her.” I said in a normal voice, we walked out of the hospital and sat on some benches in the small hospital courtyard. I took out a cigarette and offered one to Gerard who gladly took it.
“today was going so well…” Gerard sat back scratching his head, making his hair even messier.
“yeah… It was wasn’t it? Fucking Darren. How the fuck did he get out?!” I said angrily.
“I asked one of the officers and he told me that he got out because he was showing some good improvement in his behavior so they let him out, also cuz his fucking family is rich and got a good lawyer.”
“fuck him and his family.”
“Frank, calm down.”
“fuck that I’ve been calm enough, I’m just so fucking pissed.”
“come on Frank lets go home.” Gerard lead me away we got in his new car and we drove to his house. My mind all the while thinking that it was my fault Ellie’s life is so fucked up. We rolled into his driveway and I looked over at the radio clock and the time was now 10:11 p.m.
“come on inside. I need some liquor and my parents are away, so its kinda perfect.” I followed without even thinking, my mind was in a daze. Gerard unlocked his dad’s liquor cabinet and pulled out some vodka. He poured himself a shot,
“hey pour me some. My mind could use some numbing.” We drank till the bottle ran out and Gerard got a text message about a party Eyeball Records was hosting. We woke Mikey up and texted Ray and Bob to meet us so we could go. At this point I didn’t really understand what was going on, I just went along for the ride. We arrived to the Eyeball Records house where there was more booze and lots of partying going on. If I remember right, some A and R guys tried to talk us into signing with them but we asked them nicely to go away. I just kept drinking and drinking not knowing how much or how many, all I knew was that my mind was numb for that time and there was a pretty girl talking to me….

~Mikey‘s Point of View~

I watched as my brother and Frank tried to drink their troubles away, they had brought me along as a designated driver, which I was fine with because I really didn’t feel like drinking I was okay with my coffee.
“yourr really preety..” I heard Frank say, he was really drunk and slurring his words, I turned to see him being lead upstairs by some girl I feel like I’ve seen before but they were gone really fast. I looked around for my brother and couldn’t see him, when I suddenly saw a flash of black in my periphial vision go into a room. I walked over to the room and knocked on the door. Gerard’s back was facing towards me, he was bent over a glass table where there was a white powder divided between the rest of the people sitting at that table. I saw Gerard pass a small straw to the person next to him and wipe his nose.
“Gerard?” he turned around slowly and looked at me with a smirk on his face, he had white powder on his nose.
“Hey Mikey…” I didn’t hear what he said next because I just walked out of the room and went to go find Frank and rescue him from himself…i went looking all over upstairs until i came to a bedroom door where i heard some noises comeing out of it. i opened the door to find Frank on top some chick, they were both halfway under the covers.
"Jesus Frank! What the Fuck are you doing?! i'm fucking leaving with Ray and Bob, you and Gerard can find your own fucking rides, get her to take you home cuz fuck it Frank i cant do that to Ellie, whose in the hospital you asshole!" i slammed the door and ran to find Ray and Bob, once i found them we left the house with me driving, all the while trying to decide in my head whether or not to tell Ellie about tonight...shes been through too much shit...she doesnt need this right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
how dare Frank!!! *grr* but hey he was dead drunk. oh well whats going to happen to Frank and Ellie and what about Gerard! he broke his promise to Ellie, he just went back to booze and drugs *sigh* stay tuned for the next chapter and see what Ellies going to do and how shes going to react, and lets see if Frank can explain himself. *tisk tisk* rate and message please? let me know what you think so far.
-Disaster Darling :X