My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 22-Welcome Kids From Yesterday.

~Frank~
“ Mr. Iero?” I looked up from my hands holding Ellie’s cold, stiff hand.
“I’m sorry to bother but would you like to get to know your children?”
“yes, could you just give me a little longer please?” I saw them earlier through the glass window before I was allowed to see Ellie.
“sure thing.” the nurse gave me a sympathetic smile and walked out.
I kissed Ellie’s hand while tears streamed down my face, “ Oh my Ellie..” I sobbed, clutching tightly the sheets of the bed she was laying on. I thought about my newborn premature babies, “ my beautiful wife, you have given me the two most beautiful children….they look just like you Ellie. They have my eyes and I know that’s what you wanted sweetie. Our little girl, my angel, she looks just like her mom, I want to name her after you Ellie; her strong and sweet momma”, “our boy“, I laughed, “he already looks like a rock star. His name I think is Ryder Anthony, how does that sound?” I kissed her hand softly. “I’ll never forget you sweetie, the twins will always know who their caring mother was and how much she loves them. I’ll tell them all about you everyday and when their old enough they’ll learn how strong you were and what you had to go through and how you never gave up hope or gave up on love. I’m going to miss you so much Ellie.” I hugged Ellie’s lifeless body and stared at her sleeping form before walking out of the room going up to the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit).
“Have you decided on names Mr. Iero?” I was sitting with both twins in my arms just staring at their sleeping faces, they were two months premature but I was told that they were very healthy and only 6lbs 11oz each, they could breathe on their own. One of the nurses told me that I would be able to take them home with me sooner because of them being able to breathe good on their own. I looked down at my little boy’s face, he was born first and they both had some black hair on their heads.
“His name is Ryder Anthony Iero.”, he made an angry face but then just feel back asleep, I had to giggle at his face, “and this little angel is Elizabeth Lily Iero.” she just laid in my arms peacefully.
“beautiful names.” the brunette nurse smiled softly and went off to do the paperwork for their birth certificates. I turned my attention back to the twins.
“Hi little ones, I’m your daddy… and your mommy isn’t here with us but she loves you both so very much and she will always live inside the both of you.” my eyes stung with tears. “Your mommy was sweet and so beautiful, I fell in love with her from the first time I saw her, just like I fell in love when I first saw you two. I’m going to try my damnedest to raise you right and teach you all you need to know about music and art and being yourself, oh and of course all that other nonsense called math and school stuff.” I laughed knowing Ellie would have scolded me for calling school stuff nonsense. “I don’t know how I’m going to do this, how we are going to do this but I just promise you that I will always be here every step of the way and I will try my hardest for the both of you. I love you my angels.” I sighed away some of the sobs and kissed each on their soft cheeks. I laid them down so they could sleep soundly and so I could inform the rest of my friends and family about all that happened and plan for my future with the twins.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was the final chapter before the Epilouge! I kinda personally love this chapter because i filled it with as much emotion as i could muster, i hope you cried from Frankie's sweetness and for his love for his children :) Sequel? maybe yes? maybe no? message me or comment on what you think.