My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part three- It Felt Like a Happily Ever After, Then All Hell Broke Loose...

~Ellie‘s p.o.v~

Days continued and Frank and I got more affectionate.(if that’s even possible lol!) Everyone didn’t seem to mind, I guess they thought it was about time. We continued to hang out and we even had our own personal date nights just by ourselves. Gram had thought it was about time too.

We were all at school. I was in my math class with Gerard, getting ready to go to lunch.

“Hey Ellie that looks great.” I was doodling randomly.
“ um thanks. Im ready to go to lunch, im hungry.” the bell finally rang to go to lunch and Gerard and I walked to the courtyard. Frank saw me and Gerard and ran up to us, he bear hugged Gerard, picking up off the ground saying “Heyyy Babe!”
“uhh…Frankie I think you have to the wrong person in your arms.” Frank opened his eyes to see Gerard, Gee made a kissy face at Frank, threatening to kiss him.
“woah!” Frank immediately dropped Gerard and he fell on his ass.
“aw Frank, over me so soon?” Gerard said playfully. Frank just stuck out his tongue and turned to hug and give me a peck on the lips. We sat at our usual table in the courtyard outside of the cafeteria and we goofed around and shared the latest in music and comics. A normal day so far.

Lunch was over before I knew it and I had to walk to my art class by myself, because Gee had to talk to the drama teacher about something. All of a sudden I felt like someone was following me. I glanced out of the corner of my eye behind me and saw that jerk football guy from before. Now I know that jock does not have a fine arts class. I just kept walking, but I sped up my pace a little. Before I knew what was happening I felt someone shove me into a dark room. I felt dizzy.

“wha!?”
“shut up. No one can hear you anyway, everyone is in class.” I wanted to scream. “your such a whore.”
“leave me alone!” He covered my mouth with his left hand and I could feel his other hand reaching up my skirt, trying to take off my panties. I tried to scream as loud as I could but his hand muffled my attempts.
“its your fault you know, flaunting your sexy body around.”
“let me go!” I tried to fight him off, but it was no use, his weight was too much, he was crushing me. I could hardly breathe.
“oh come on, I know your enjoying this, your such a little whore.”
He tore off my shirt and grabbed onto my breasts hard. I was crying now, I was hopeless. I was getting so dizzy by the second.
He shoved his erection in me, hard and fast. I screamed into his hand. I didn’t want this. Even with my crying and shaking hysterically, he wouldn’t stop, he kept going.
He grunted.
“oh look at this…you’re a virgin. Oh this is great. I‘m your first and your last, no ones going to want you now; your all mine babe.” he was going to climax. “ your pussy is so tight, I cant handle much more.”
I shook my head frantically, I didn’t want him to cum in me. I tried to bite his hand, but I couldn’t breathe, I passed out, everything went black.

~Gerard‘s p.o.v.~
I had just finished talking to the drama teacher about getting out of the class, I didn’t want to do it anymore. She was very disappointed. I was walking to art class when I hear some muffled screams in a closet. It sounded familiar.

~flashback~
to the time when I remember Ellie Frank and I swinging in the park swings when we were smaller. She screamed laughing when Frank tried to push her higher…the same scream..
~back to present~
I quickly texted Frank, Mikey, Bob, and Ray while running to get a principle. We all ran to the supply closet. I tried breaking the window with my elbow. I didn’t care if it was school property, I just wanted to get Ellie out of there. Frank tried kicking the door open with Bob.
“Hey Ellie?!” I yelled
“Get the Fuck out of there you sick fucker!” I yelled to whoever was that was hurting her. I finally broke the window punching it with my fist. I unlocked it from inside and opened it. I saw Him on top of her. She wasn’t conscious. Her shirt was ripped open and her panties were beside her. He was still going. I ran to rip him off from on top of her.
“You sick bastard!” I started to beat the living hell out of him. Bob held him down so that I could. I could see Frank and Mikey going to help Ellie and Ray was outside showing the principle where the hell we were.

The campus cop pulled me off of the bastard and got him in cuffs. The principle was taken aback.
“What is going on here?!”, “Darren! What did you do?!” Frank took off his shirt and put it over Ellie who still wasn’t conscious. Now there was a crowd drawing in.
“This fucker raped my best friend!” I yelled. “your fucking dead motherfucker!” Ray had to calm me down. I was steaming. I could see Frank was just trying to wake Ellie up. He got up and carried her sadly bridal style quickly to the nurse’s office, to wait for the ambulance.

~Frank’s p.o.v.~

Ellie still hasn’t woken up from her unconsciousness. Its worrying me. She was laying there peacefully. The nurse had helped get her into my shirt. A little while later the ambulance came and took Ellie away, I ditched school with Gerard to go see her, Gerard’s mom gave us a ride. When we arrived to Ellie’s room, her Grandma was already there at her bedside, she was crying. Ellie was still sleeping.
“Frankie.” she said as she came to me for a hug, I hugged her back.
“Is she okay?” I asked sadly.
“She’ll be fine, took some blood for some tests but the doctor said she just passed out and should wake up in a while.” She was trying to dry her eyes.
“Is there anything we can do to help Teresa?” Gerard’s mom asked.
“Thank you Donna but I think we’ll be fine, actually, I would love it if Frank and Gerard could stay with her for a little while, I have to go back to work.”
“Gerard can stay, and I’ll call your mom Frank. I better get back to work too.” Donna hugged us both and kissed Ellie’s forehead and left along with Gram.
I couldn’t help but feel like this was all my fault, I said I would protect her. Gerard was staring sadly at her too. He’s in love with her too. Oh that doesn’t matter right now. I hate seeing her like this, she’s been here so many times before.

~flashback~

“What the Fuck? Your kidding right?! Please tell me this is just some sick joke Gerard!” Two years ago, Gerard calls me on his cell, hes at the hospital, telling me Ellie tried to commit suicide by slitting her wrists, Gerard found her in her restroom.
“Man I didn’t know what to do. Im here at the hospital, just get over here quick, I’ll call everyone else just get your ass over here.”
“on my way.” I quickly hang up and ran to find a ride.
She was depressed, from her parents dying just a year earlier from a car crash, Drunk driver rammed them head on. Car was totaled, dude in prison, Ellies parents fought but didn’t make it.

~present~

Gerard and I sat quiet and almost falling asleep till we heard her stir in the hospital bed.
“Ellie?” “sweetie?” I said rubbing her hand. She opened her eyes slowly, squinting from the bright lights.
“Frankie..” she said softly, almost hoarse, like she had been screaming a lot. Gerard came and sat on the other side of the bed. “are you feeling okay Ellie?” he asked
“no.” that was all she had to say, she said it so darkly, it scared me. I could sense her happiness was sucked out of her. Gerard looked so sad, almost as sad as I am.
“I was to first one to find you.” Gerard said out of the silence
“its true, he’s the one who took down the door and started beating his ass to a pulp.” I confirmed, Gerard really loved her. Ellie wouldn’t get up, or say anything, she was still in shock, and I could see her wincing. She was hurt pretty bad.
“Thank you Gerard.” She finally looked up, and half-smiled at Gerard. He smiled back.
“I feel so dirty.” She said. I hugged her tightly in my arms.
“Frankie..” she sighed into my shirt.
“I was so scared Ellie. I love you so much.” I whispered in her ear.
*knock*
“Uh Hello, I’m Dr. Shepard. Ellie?”
“yes?”
“would you like them to stay, or would you rather we talk alone?” He asked her.
“if they wanna stay they can, their my best friends.” she said softly. He glanced at us both. I looked at Gerard and knew we weren’t going anywhere.
“Were staying.” I said for the both of us.
“okay then, Ellie you know that your pretty bruised up, we gave you some morphine for the pain, that would explain why you may feel a little light-headed. We did the usual rape-kit took some blood to test for any diseases if any you might have contracted. We also gave you a pregnancy a test, just as a precaution. Would you like to hear the results?”
“yes.” she said softly
“Well you tested negative for any and all sexually transmitted diseases; including HIV, AIDS, and such. We took samples of the semen he left in you to match his if you decide to press charges, we have the evidence to match him to it. Now Elizabeth this may shock you but, your pregnancy test came out positive…your pregnant.” My jaw dropped and my heart was beating so fast. I looked over at Ellie and she looked so shocked.
“Elizabeth, its possible that you might miscarry the baby because of the strain and rape, your age also comes into factor.” She looked at me stressed, I clenched my fist so tightly my knuckles turned white.
“Ellie…” I turned my focus on trying to comfort Ellie rubbing her hand gently.
“Elizabeth, you can go home tonight, we just want to monitor you for a little while because your blood pressure did go down significantly. Do you have any questions for me?” Ellie shook her head no and the doctor left. Noone said anything for a while after the doctor left. I looked down at our hands holding and sighed.
“Im so sorry Ellie, for everything, Im so sorry.” I said, Ellie finally focused and I stared into her light brown eyes.
“Frank nothing is your fault.”
“no Ellie it is. I said I would protect you and I didn’t protect you from that asshole.” I couldn’t look at her anymore from the shame.
“Frank its okay….” That’s all she could say before tears overwhelmed her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I glanced over at Gerard and he looked sad. I stayed close by Ellie the whole time, she finally stopped crying and fell asleep, it was 9:00 when she was discharged from the hospital. The doctor made her an appointment to check on the status of the baby a month from now. Darren is in custody on rape and assault charges.
Its been three days since she was in the hospital and she doesn’t want to talk, she hasn’t gone to school and she just stays in bed and cries. It breaks my heart to see her this way and I try my best to get her back to her normal self, to get her to laugh or even smile, God I miss her smile…
♠ ♠ ♠
yes...a lot of cussing in this one but hey i would be cussing a lot too if this happened in real life, so please dont flag this or something because that would just take away the tragedy of the story, it must unfold this way, but dont worry it'll get better, this i think is the only major EXPLICIT scene in the story, so yeah thanks for reading :) rate, message, comment, and/or subscribe :D