My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part four- Would You Still Love Me Even If I Was Broken Down, Beat, and Used?

PART4
~five days later-- Frank‘s P.O.V~

I decided it was crucial for me to move in with Ellie and her grandma. My mom was worried about Ellie too so she let me, she knew I loved her with all my heart and Ellie needs me now more than ever. Its going to be hell getting through this. I moved in down the hall from Ellie’s room, next to the game room.
Ellie hasn’t really been outside of her room for the past week, she stays in there and cries, she’s hardly eaten and I’m so worried about her. Darren was sent to a mental institution; he pleaded insanity which I think is a load of bull, he knew what he was doing and he knew who it would hurt. Bastard just got that and I think justice has yet to be served. Ellie needs me right now, I cant let my rage take over.
“Ellie? Sweetie?” I knocked on her door frame, her door was open and I could see she was laying down on her bed with the covers pulled up all the way. Maybe she’s asleep finally. I went in to sit next to her on the bed and I rubbed her back. She hasn’t talked to me since she came home from the hospital.
“Frank.” she said pulling the covers off her face and finally talking to me.
“yeah babe?” I said kissing her hand
“do you still want me?” she asked quietly
“what? Are you kidding? Of course I do, I love you.” I said engulfing her in a hug.
“Darren took my virginity, he said no one would ever want me anymore.”
“Darren was lying, that bastard wont hurt you again and I will never leave you Ellie, I love you too damn much. I love you now and I’ll love you forever.” Ellie managed to smile for the first time in a long time and she pulled me down to lay next to her, she cried softly into my neck as I tried to kissed her tears away she soon fell asleep in my arms.
Morning came and I found that Ellie wasn’t in my arms anymore. I went downstairs to look for her and found her in the kitchen eating cereal.
“Good morning.” I said scratching the back of my neck and stretching.
“hey. You want some cereal?” she asked with a mouthful of cereal, I couldn’t help but smile at her.
“yeah, sure.” I grabbed a bowl and joined her on the kitchen counter.
“are you okay babe?” I asked softly hoping it wasn’t too early to ask.
“I guess I’ve finally come to terms with it, I cant do very much about it now can I?”
“yeah… Ellie I know you can do this, your such a strong person and we are in this together.”
“I know Frank, I love you.” she kissed my lips
“I love you too” I sighed kissing her back.

~Ellie‘s p.o.v/ later that day~

Its true, I have come to terms with my situation; least maybe just somewhat to terms. Frank has been such great support and he’s been so nice to me about my feelings and sensitivity at the moment. I love him so much more now. I’ve been going to see a psychiatrist twice a week, my doctor suggested I do so you know given my situation. Frank moved in and I’m so happy he did even though I haven’t shown much happiness lately. Frank and the guys have been moving so much more forward with the band. They began to play shows once a week at a nearby bar and people seem to really be into the band.
“Hey Ellie!” Ray said picking me up in a bear hug as gently as he possibly could. Frank told the guys what happened after I got out of the hospital with my permission.
“Hey Ray Man.” Frank and I went to Gerard’s house for a practice session before a gig they had the next night. “Hey where’s Gerard?” I asked to no one in general.
“I think he’s in his room.” Mikey answered
“I’ll go get him.” I volunteered happily. I’ve been pushing bad thoughts out of my head, they don’t help me right now so I avoid them and ignore them completely and its worked for me so far.
I crept quietly down to Gerard’s room in the basement and devised a brilliant plan to scare him while he was distracted with whatever he was doing. I hid behind the wall next to the stairs I was going down in and took a quick peek to see what he was doing. I saw that he was hunched over his art desk heavily into whatever it was he was doing. I peeked over his shoulder and saw a drawing he was still working on; it was a drawing of me holding a bouquet of roses with a rose in my hair, and below me he wrote; “Know how much I want to show you, you’re the only one, like a bed of roses there’s a dozen reasons in this gun.” written in cursive. It was so beautiful and most thoughtful think anyone has done for me. I controlled myself and acted as if I didn’t see anything.
“Whatchadoin Gee?” I said cheerfully
“Gah!” he quickly hid the drawing and turned to me. “Ellie, you scared me.”
“what were you working on?”
“I…. uh… nothing, what are you doin here?” he changed the subject.
“well you guys are going to practice arnt you? Frank and I thought we would tell everyone else the news.”
“oh, yeah, of course, and okay I’ll be right out.” he said nervously.
“Oki doki.” I said happily and went upstairs to the living room. When I came upstairs Frank was sitting on top of Bob who was laying down on his stomach on the floor. Frank was just annoying Bob again, I rolled my eyes as Bob rolled over and smacked him on the head: crushing Frank under his weight “Wait Bob! No!”
“are you going to stop?”
“No Bob! Wait! It hurts!” Frank said laughing.
“are you going to stop?” Bob asked smiling. I rolled my eyes once more and walked into the Way family kitchen, I stopped in front of the sink and glanced outside to their backyard, I did a double take because it seemed like I saw a black figure in the backyard staring at me, but when I looked back no one was there.
“your just being paranoid Elizabeth, there’s no one out there, your head is just messing with you.” I said to myself hoping I was right…
♠ ♠ ♠
"dun, dun, dun!" *insert dramatic music here* lol so who is it that was in the Way backyard?? if there even was someone in the backyard?... and Wha??!!! Gee still loves Ellie, i wonder what drama will unfold with that new realization for Ellie, stay tuned my little ducklings :D-Disaster Darling :X add me, comment, subscribe, and message, i love to get messages :D