My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 8- The Gig, The Duche, and The Heartbreak

Its Saturday morning and everyone is at my place hanging out before the gig to focus on something else other than their nerves. Frank was pretty comfortable with playing because he had played in other bands before since he was twelve.
“Ellie! Have you seen my eyeliner!? Frank yelled from upstairs.
“Did you check your bathr….”
“Found it!, it was in my bathroom!” Frank cut me off, I feel like a housemother :P
“do you need help getting ready?” I yelled as I went up stairs.
“I do!!” Frank yelled from his bathroom. He was trying to paint some of his hair red for the show with temporary hair dye.
“here let me help.” I took the bottle from him and started applying it.
“thank you mommy.” Frank smiled kissing my lips trying to distract me from the task.
“Frankie quit it.” I laughed as he kissed my neck. “your going to make me ruin it.”
I finished with Frank’s hair and helped him pick out what to wear, then I helped Gerard with his out fit.
“you nervous?” I asked Gee while I helped him put on his eyeliner.
“a little. “ he admitted.
“hey I never asked…are you going?”
“of course I have to be there to support my best friends and my favorite band of all time.” he smiled.
“well then you’ll be back stage with us, you’ll get hurt if you go out with the crowd. I’ll just say your our assistant or something.”
“I‘m like your manager; I manage to put up with all of you.” we laughed and after I finished Gee went downstairs while I got ready.


This is what they all looked like.

I got dressed in red mini skirt with black leggings underneath and a homemade band shirt for MCR it was white with a black bat across the stomach and red letters that said: WE BITE M*****F*****S LIKE YOU! On the back it had MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE in black letters. I designed it with Gerard’s help. I applied my makeup consisting of foundation, black eyeliner, mascara, red and black eye shadow, and blood red lipstick that matches the color of my skirt.
We got to the club and even though I was still underage they let me in as part of the band. Everyone was hyped up now, it was five minutes to Showtime and everyone gathered around to give their high-fives; I was included.
“have a great show guys.” I said after everyone gave their high-fives.
“Thanks Ellie.” Gerard said kissing my cheek; Mikey, Bob, and Ray following soon after.
“Gerard; show em’ what you got, and give em’ hell kid.” Gerard smiled and gave me a thumbs up.
“I’ll be back beautiful.” Frank gave me a hug and a peck on the lips.
“Give em’ hell Frankie.” I smiled proudly as they took the stage and started performing “Vampires will never hurt you.”
“Hello New Jersey! We are My Chemical Romance, and we bite M*****F*****S like you!! This first song is called ’Vampires will never hurt you.’
“and if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground,
and if they get me take this spike to my heart and,
and if they get me and the sun goes down,
and if they get me take this spike and you put this spike in my heart!”
I watched from side stage as some of the kids in the crowd went wild, I guess some of these kids have heard of them because some of them were actually wearing homemade t-shirts similar to mine. They played “Skyline and Turnstiles” and “Drowning Lessons” they started to play their last song which was “Our Lady of Sorrows” and everyone went crazy; kids jumping up and down and head banging to the music. I was beaming from being so proud of them but then I felt my heart drop and the hairs in the back of my neck and on my arms stand up. I slowly turned to see who was behind me and my heart almost stopped.

~Frank‘s Point of View~
We had an awesome show, I was so pumped afterward. We said goodnight to the crowd of kids and I grabbed Pansy (my guitar) and walked off stage first, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob followed. I was confused at first so see Ellie crouched over on the ground but then I saw who was standing over her…It was Darren. I ran over and pushed Darren down to the ground, no time for explanations, I punched him till I saw that he bled.
“what the FUCK are you doing here?!” “Ellie are you okay?”
“I came to see if it was true, if this whore was pregnant, and I was just making sure if it was mine that it wouldn’t live to see the light of day” he laughed evilly
“Fuck you!” I punched him again. This time he went down out cold.
“Frank she’s unconscious.” Gerard was checking on Ellie.
“call an ambulance and the fucking police!” I yelled at no one in particular. Bob dialed the police, cuz he was the only once that was controlled enough to talk to the operator. My cousin’s bouncers kept Darren restrained in a chair while he was still unconscious. My fucking blood was boiling but I had to focus my attention on Ellie and she slowly came back to consciousness while we waited for the paramedics to arrive. The cops got here and the paramedics examined Ellie, she complained that her abdomen hurt, and she was bleeding; we told the paramedics that she was a month and a half pregnant immediately they got worried looks on their faces and rushed her to the hospital. I couldn’t be there with her, they told me to stay in the waiting area.
“I’m fucking tired of seeing hospitals Gerard. Ellie doesn’t deserve this shit.” I said taking a long drag off my cigarette, Gerard just nodded and continued smoking his cigarette. Everyone was inside waiting for some news on Ellie meanwhile Gerard and I waited outside. People were staring at us because we were still in makeup from the gig but I didn’t care, I was there for my Ellie.
“Frank! Gerard!” Mikey yelled for us. “get your asses in here!” We ran inside, dropping our cigarettes; the doctor was standing in front of Ellie’s grandma; Gram had her head in her hands and her shoulders were shaking. She was crying. Oh God. No.
“What happened, is Ellie okay?” I half-yelled at the doctor; my eyes starting to water
“Ellie lost the baby.” my heart sank. “ and she suffered severe damage to her uterus so it is possible that Ellie will never be able to have children.” That did it, tears ran down my face. “if she is somehow able to carry a child she will not have a normal pregnancy, the risk is severe.”
“but she’s okay right?” Ray asked.
“to some extent. We will have to keep her for two nights for her to heal and so that we can monitor her.”
“Can I see her Doc?” I was desperate to see her and hold her tight, I had failed her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. My. Gosh. Poor Ellie! So dearies, we found out that Darren somehow got out of custody,( I’ll explain how and why In the next chapter) the band had a good gig till it turned berserk. Ellie wont be able to have children (possibly) *snickers as if up to something* *hehe* So whats going to happen next to Ellie whose life is such a tragedy …we only time and I will tell :P * Keep running killjoys. - Disaster Darling :X