‹ Prequel: Stay With Them Tonight
Status: Make sure you didn't miss the re-posts of the first 3 chapters, they were rewritten and turned out MUCH better (longer somewhat)

Stay With Him Tonight

Allie is back, along with everyone else, and she's happy. She's found a niche she likes to be in and is resolved to stay there, with Tyler.

Tyler is liking Allie more everyday, and he's perfectly content with the way things are going, but he's not without his own personal chips on his shoulder. We learn more about Tyler, his life, and his troubles.

What happened to him? Jason?

He still likes Allie. Loves her, even, if you're a hopeless romantic who thinks that the fact that every time she walks by, he tells himself not to look at her. If you think him dreaming about her is normal. Love, if you think him being unable to delete her number is an indication.

A normal person would call it regret, because a normal person is not a hopeless romantic. Jason can't look at her because it's like looking at a bad memory- possibly like a memory of chicken pox. The dreams are only because he always dreams of girls- it's in his nature. He can't delete her number because they're neighbors, and everybody would find out (nosy people that they are) and question him. It's just simpler to ignore her.

She thought he was playing her two months ago. He thought she chose someone else over him. Can they prove themselves wrong, hurting others? Will these two idiotic people finally find a way to co-exist peacefully? Or will it be as everyone they know hopes, that they remain as they are-- seperate.

****
Everything is MINE. Jason, Allie, Tyler, and everybody else are only from my imagination. Please read SWTT first, but I'll do my best to make it so you won't be lost if you don't read the prequel.