Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Sappy and Crappy (Switching POV)

I heard a quite tapping on my door."It's unlocked" I notified loudly and heard the door open and then closed. "Hey…Mikey" a familiar voice of Christine made me flinch in my skin. I heard her combat boots slowly walk across my room,then she sat slowly down on my bed,watching me check my e-mail.
"So…you need help on the bass or something?" I asked and pausing my pervious actions to face her. She had her head facing down on her combat boots,with her long jet black hair covering her face.
(Christine's POV)
"Christy what's wrong?" his innocent voice made my spine chill and stiff. I wanted to tell him…After all these years I wanted to tell him. I remained looking down at my boots. I couldn't look at him,I couldn't tell him. My feeling had changed for him.but I wasn't sure if he would understand. I felt his hand on my shoulder and one on my arm,I flinched lightly and he noticed.
"What's wrong?" he asked but I still remained quiet. I should at least try,so I lifted up my face…his was close to mine and I blushed in shyness. "Tell me" he pressured enthusiastically,but I didn't budge. "I…I like you Mikey" I spoke softly and I knew I made a complete idiot about myself as he stepped back and sat on his chair."It took you that long? You and I both know I like you too".
God! He didn't get it,I sighed and shook my head as he returned typing on his computer."No,Mikey…I mean I…really like you" the tapping on his keyboard stopped as soon as that sentence flew out my mouth. He spun around his chair to face me,but I quickly faced down. He moved out of his computer chair and knelt down in front of me,and he brushed my hair aside from my face trying to crack a smile.
Placing his hands on my face and his forehead against mine,pushing my head up gently and our lips were just half and inch away from each other,He kissed me long and soft. The kiss was over and we were out of breath…here was my chance. "Mikey,I love you" "I love you too Christine". He breathed out softly and I grinned slightly.
(Mikey's POV)
I saw her smile and it made me jump inside. Knowing now that she loved me like I did to her all these years,finally. "So…what do you want to do?" I asked and she turned away for a moment. "I have no idea,what do you have in mind?". I paused by the sound of a car pulling up to the driveway. "I think Gerard already picked up my mom,what do say?…wanna meet them again?" I asked and she nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this sounds all sappy and lovey like that but I had nothing else to think about…my main idea manger hasnt giving me ideas in two days. Anyways…I will NOT write tomorrow so dont try to get all upset…I am having a Halloween party on Saturday cuz I hate the fact that school is on Halloween,they should make it an official no school holiday sort of thing. Anyway…got a little of topic and weird on that idea…well you get the point. Read and comment or message me whatever you guys do! Question time! What will you be for halloween? Leave me your response to be in my new story in progress "A Violet Killjoy" and be in my current story…well this one you are reading.okay well then
Catch you Later
BYE!!!