Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Not Fragile (Christine's POV)

"So…let me get this straight,you're the bassist of My Chemical Romance?" I asked Mikey and Max freaked out screaming,we flinched in shock. "Oh holy shit! I love that band!" "Max! You knew?" "Hell yeah,don't you remember? I gave you their first album as a birthday present" she smiled and I thought about it...she did,dammit I forgot.
"It seems like it's a big surprise to you about this,I thought you knew" Mikey said and I shook my head. "You could have told me" "I'm sorry" he apologized with a smiled and started kissing my neck and lips. "Hey hey hey! Not in the back seat please" Max warned and we laughed. "well this wasn't my idea,it was Gerard's,he called me on 9/11 and asked if I wanted to start a band with him,so I dropped out and started this year". "well that's cool,why didn't you tell me" "your mom said that you moved to New York to study in the Visual Arts institute" .
"I know,but i'm happy for you" "thanks,and I wanted to give you something for your birthday" "and I've got something for you too" I pulled out a card and he pulled out a CD. And I laughed,before he handed me the gift."You make this gift seem shitty compared to my gift from you" I joked and he laughed. I grabbed the CD and peeked at it before smiling. "Oh shit! You gave me a Within Temptation CD! I love this band" "I know…and you got me...a guitar pick and… 50 bucks" he laughed."I'm sorry…that's all I could give you"."well its better than charging me with your bass lessons".
We decided to go to his house,the reason. My dad wasn't in the old home I lived in,so I was stuck searching for an apartment for the rest of my first week,but in the meantime…I'll spend the rest it in Max's apartment. Max dropped me off at Mikey's house. "looks like no ones home…got the key under the mat" he leaned down and grabbed it before unlocking the door and inviting me inside.
"Do you still remember this place?" "yeah,it's exactly the same…" I smiled and he did but much shorter and barely noticed. "Mikey way…you no smile?" I laughed. And he barely held in his giggle,so I poked him in the gut. "Ow! That hurt" "quit whining,it wasn't that deadly,you acted like someone stabbed you" "well I'm sorry if i'm fragile like that" "you're not fragile,you just seem…hallow" I joked.
It wasn't long until we got comfortable and watched Jaws in the living room,then went to the basement and he taught me about the bass guitar. And well I…tried to teach him the keyboard. He sucked at it but he still went on playing made up tunes and doodling with the keys. "epic fail Mikey,seriously I don't know what the hell you are playing" "it was suppose to be the Star Wars theme song" he laughed "no,you were completely off" I joked and he smiled slightly.
"Wait here I have to go chek on something really quick" he turned and started its wasn't like a jog more like speed walking awkwardly to the stairway. "Mikey…" I called him as he went only halfway up the stairs. "yeah?" he turned and butterflies builded up in my guts,was this really the right time to tell him? "Um…uh……nothing…nothing I forgot" "okay…then"
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad or in between crappy and decent. Remember to read comment or message me about what do you think so far or some ideas I can use. You guys are probably are like blah blah I do what I want…well just trying to hear from you guys cuz I luv ya so mich. you guys RAWK whoo yeah! Love power rawks! Anyways make sure to message me and ask about my brand new story…"A Violet Killjoy" coming this winter…and yeah you know what happens next after all of this Im sorry but this is Christina Killjoy signing off
Catch you guys later
BYE!!